Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood (11418 Views)

Movie Acting Tips: 11 Tips On How To Be A Good Movie Actor/actress / Who Is The Best Nigerian Movie Actor/actress / Best Paid Nollywood Actor/Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood by ifihearam: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2008
This ais a very serious choice to make but the best of the best i believe still remanins,ino doubt i am a good fan of the nollywood industry but i know there are amatuers and proffessionals in the business though some of them think they can brag shoulders with the founding fathers.Well to me the best actor as far as i am concern is still Richard Mofe Damijo,i said he is because he is the most composed actor both on or of stage,little wonder he is the role model of respectable actors and actresses like Desmond Elliot,Benita Nzeribe,Ramsey Noah just to mention but a few.

The best actress is no other than Joke Silva and obviously she is a role model to over 50% of the actresses as well what do you think?am i right or perhaps i am fuly entitled to my opinion.make una yan oo
Re: Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood by Exstar(f): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2008
I give the best actor award to Zack Orji!
I like Joke Silver too & Liz Benson.
Re: Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood by Exstar(f): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2008
I give the best actor award to Zack Orji!
I like Joke Silver too & Liz Benson.
Re: Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood by ifihearam: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2008
Xstar why do you prefer Zack to RMD,pls give ur reasons
Re: Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood by Exstar(f): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2008
I think he has a gud command of english and he is also very gud at interpreting his roles.
Re: Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood by ifihearam: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2008
That is very true,he has a very good sense of commanding english language,well i believe he is not t only one,pete Edotchie speaks well and Olu Jacobs speaks better.what do you think
Re: Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood by sima(f): 12:32am On Sep 27, 2008
i like stella damacus . . funke akindele. . genny . . n' sum oda ones, i dont know dere names
omotola is not bad too
dunnnno abut guys thou
Re: Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood by Exstar(f): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2008
i like Omosexy too!!! kiss
Re: Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood by Chilily(f): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2008
For d guys i think d head of them all would b RMD,then we cud talk bout pete edochi,desmond elliot.Then 4 d ladies dakore,stella damascus,kate henshaw,omotola and genny
Re: Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood by lucabrasi(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2008
the best actors and actresses are the older generation cutting across the yoruba and ibo speaking genre, people like the great herbert ogunde of blessed memory who was the only nigerian to have brought hollywood down to nigeriaand would have made history if not for his death before "mr johnson" was made,

baba wande is awesome as well, eda onile ola,ade love,baba sala,papi luwe,pete edochie,larry koldsweatjoke silva and the husband,funke akindele,saheed balogun
Re: Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood by trhymes(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2008
Jim Iyke and Omotola. cool
Re: Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood by afrigirl: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2008
i luv RMD, STELLA DAMASCUS AND STEPHANIE OKEREKE.

THEY PERFORM THEIR ROLES WELL.
Re: Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood by Exstar(f): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2008
Desmond Elliot!!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother House / The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch / Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.