Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Reliability Of Mazdas - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Reliability Of Mazdas (8030 Views)

Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability / Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL / Reliability Of Mercedes Benz C240/c320 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reliability Of Mazdas by miccodb(m): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
Pls be guided. ALL cars manufactured are tested and certified according to some permissible standards. The only criteria for buying a car is age and condition. Make is inconsequential especially when bought brand new. I'm sure those castigating Mazda3 haven't used it; still reveling in the century old toyota\honda superiority.are ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ unaware of the beamer and benz unrivalled superiority!? Why not go for dem? Cash ehn grin in a nut shell buy the condition not the make and from experience cars within the same age range use the same technology irrespective of the make.
Re: The Reliability Of Mazdas by Kunzahr: 11:01am On May 03, 2015
Pleases I need ur advice bfor I go to Di's road side Mech to start gazing, my 626 Mazda over heats pls wat do I do or go for ? Mazda gurus advice needed.
Re: The Reliability Of Mazdas by Kunzahr: 11:06am On May 03, 2015
My Mazda over heat pls wat do I do gurus pls
Re: The Reliability Of Mazdas by auhanson(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2015
winnipeg:
Hello All,

I have a question for those with insight on the mechanical aspects of motor vehicles and anyone who owns or has owned a Mazda. I am in the process of buying a used vehicle and would like to know what your views are on the reliability of Mazdas; in my case, the Mazda 3. From my research the Honda civic is king in the compact car category and should be the obvious choice but alas it lies beyond my price range hence my interest in the Mazda 3 (also, the Protege was given favourable reviews from owners I know).

My areas of concern include their ability to hold up to hard driving conditions, the rate at which problems with the engine, transmission, etc are experienced and any other issues of this sort.

Thank you all for your input and I look foward to reading your responses.

Hello, Let me give you my humble opinion. I never use to think of mazda untill i came to Port Harcourt where it is used predominantly for taxi through all the rough and bad terrain, then i ask myself the question could mazda be this strong?

Let me tell you the truth , if Mazda weren't that strong and economical as well as good on the pocket , it wouldn't be used over here for cab services . On my further digging into this ride as it picked my interest sharply, i was into another surprise, it saves fuel even more than the well known Toyota Corolla and besides very cheap to purchase. If i were looking for an economical car for my siblings, its Mazda i would have bought , precisely the Mazda 3. It's a confirm reliable and economical car, besides the Mazda 3 looks great with some nice sporty looks. I am not a fan of front wheel nor Jap mobile , but i have to be sincere here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tale Signs You Have A Worn Out Clutch Plate / Corolla Vs Camry Andid Advice Needed / Should I Replace My 15inch Rims With 16inch Rims On My Toyota Camry 2001 Model?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.