Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Can A Non-nigerian Hot Sista Becomes A Movie Star In Nigeria Movies? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can A Non-nigerian Hot Sista Becomes A Movie Star In Nigeria Movies? (1314 Views)

Happy Birthday Soil Sista (halala Ngosuku Lokuzalwa) / Sweetest Edo Sista / I'm New To This Forum And Im A Big Fan Of Sista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Non-nigerian Hot Sista Becomes A Movie Star In Nigeria Movies? by soccerchic(f): 12:28am On Jul 12, 2006
I love Nigerian movies and one thing I noticed is that am not alone. Infact Non Nigerians ( Other Africans, Jamicans, whites, even Japanes ) are addicted to Nigerian movie. I live in toronto and I noticed that most people that watch Nigerian Movies are Jamicans ( its not scientific oo). so that got me thinking, hmmm what does it take to became a Nigerian movie star/actor? and can other Africans do that? Am thinking of packing my bags and going to Nigeria to become a household name. Am serious oo. a bege don't laugh! I mean after all, I can act, am sexy, every man dream, am smart, and I have great personality. The only problem is am not a 100% Nigerian? Ok I lied, Am not even 3% Nigerian. so am wondering how do i go about acting in Nigeria? Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Re: Can A Non-nigerian Hot Sista Becomes A Movie Star In Nigeria Movies? by gigitte(f): 12:32am On Jul 12, 2006
this babe you're too funny!
i dont know about packing ur bags and moving to naija lol cos our actors and actresses don't make it like that
i think you should try and find the contacts of a few good naija directors like tayo ogidan or sumn, not all these Iweka road ppl.
work on your acting skills and charisma and star quality and sell yourself as a brand. tell how you can help them sell okay. dont go begging for roles. but abeg i hope you know how to act. i think you will be hot akara cos you're a foreigner.

it doesnt matter that you arent nigerian. who cares! after all abby and mwisho from big brother did some naija movies.
good luck hun
remember nairaland when u hit it big!
Re: Can A Non-nigerian Hot Sista Becomes A Movie Star In Nigeria Movies? by soccerchic(f): 12:47am On Jul 12, 2006
Thanks a lot for the support @ gigitte grin and the good advice. Am gonna work on my acting and for sure I will remember Nairaland once I hit it big. In fact am going to take u all for lunch ( Only those in Nija ) and when I tour the States and Europe, then it will be ur turn @ all those in theat part of the world.
So, how can I get in touch with this tayo gidan fellow? And who are those people u mention from Big Bro, mwisho and abby

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Denex? / Another Dimension To Pendulum(read This To Explore To Wealth) / What Was Your Best Experience While In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.