Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

This Is The Reason Why E Slam Doubt That Jesus Christ Is The Son Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is The Reason Why E Slam Doubt That Jesus Christ Is The Son Of God (741 Views)

How Do We Know That Jesus Is The Son Of God? / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why E Slam Doubt That Jesus Christ Is The Son Of God by uchkochi(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2008
The reason why E slam doubt that Jesus is the son of God and salvation is only possible through Jesus Christ.

I don’t blame them they just cant comprehend this truth because satan has blinded their minds.So if you are practicing E slam and you are reading this piece. I loose the hold of the devil first on your minds and ask the Holy spirit to convict you.2nd corinthians chapter 4 vs 4.you think that Jesus Christ is one of the prophets, you are wrong have you not heard that even Abraham and moses and david called Him Lord.Jesus is your saviour,the son of God;LUKE chapter 1 says that JESUS CHRIST was delivered of a virgin.So He was 100% God and 100% man.While He was on Earth so He could Redeem us and save us reconciling us back to JEHOVAH GOD our father and creator. He has saved you already all you need to do is accept Him in your heart and confess Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour.Romans 10 vs 10.E slam is a religion trying to get to God but cant you see the irony,you cannot get to God without Jesus the Christ.I pray that your eyes be opened and that your heart accept Jesus.So that you can fulfil your destiny on a grand style.Its a New day for you receive the Joy of salvation.
UCHE OKOCHI
OMEGA WORLD NETWORK
+2348052773865
Re: This Is The Reason Why E Slam Doubt That Jesus Christ Is The Son Of God by mazaje(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2008
uchkochi:

The reason why E slam doubt that Jesus is the son of God and salvation is only possible through Jesus Christ.

I don’t blame them they just can't comprehend this truth because satan has blinded their minds.So if you are practicing E slam and you are reading this piece. I loose the hold of the devil first on your minds and ask the Holy spirit to convict U2nd corinthians chapter 4 vs 4.you think that Jesus Christ is one of the prophets, you are wrong have you not heard that even Abraham and moses and david called Him Lord.Jesus is your saviour,the son of God;LUKE chapter 1 says that JESUS CHRIST was delivered of a virgin.So He was 100% God and 100% man.While He was on Earth so He could Redeem us and save us reconciling us back to JEHOVAH GOD our father and creator. He has saved you already all you need to do is accept Him in your heart and confess Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour.Romans 10 vs 10.E slam is a religion trying to get to God but can't you see the irony,you cannot get to God without Jesus the Christ.I pray that your eyes be opened and that your heart accept Jesus.So that you can fulfil your destiny on a grand style.Its a New day for you receive the Joy of salvation.
UCHE OKOCHI
OMEGA WORLD NETWORK
+2348052773865

Re: This Is The Reason Why E Slam Doubt That Jesus Christ Is The Son Of God by jennykadri: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2008
LMAO uchkochi grin grin grin grin

ur own na to post,u never reply pple

(1) (Reply)

God's Promises To His People / New Age "church" / Jesus Christ In Action In Egypt:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.