Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,581 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Seun Unblock/unban Them Abeg - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Unblock/unban Them Abeg (1881 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / Unban Gabbrwyl N Scopium Please / Seun Please Unban Akolawole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Unblock/unban Them Abeg by KarmaMod(f): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2008
which one be nun again
Re: Seun Unblock/unban Them Abeg by tope2000(f): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2008
This is a forum, everyone should be able express their views without getting banned.
Re: Seun Unblock/unban Them Abeg by jennykadri: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2008
For a grown man, his agbayism is legendary.

I fail to understand why the admin and mods never do anything when olabowale, ayinba and co go into other threads to yarn dust. jenny, I did read the thread and I also saw olabowole's garbage. I can't remember if I replied or not but I did read the thread. After the fatwa, a separate forum was made for the Mulims for the nL, which is good in my opinion so what's the problem. Why arent they getting banned when they go elsewhere and go off topic?

I mean I usually ignore the clashes as I believe that at times, BOTH sides are at fault but this case is ridiculous.

LMAO @agbayism

but seriously i wonder,dont u peeps wonder too,why olabowale will leave their own section and move to the christian section to insult us,and instead of him been banned,seun bans us instead,dis is crazy

sometimes i wonder if mukinas power is influencing seuns

cos d muslims,olabowale ayinba nimshi and co have never been banned
Re: Seun Unblock/unban Them Abeg by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2008
I fear that pilgrim has been banned too, I do not want to jump into any conclusions yet but from what I read about the locking of the thread seun asked people to calm down before he reopens it. Maybe he has got better reasons I think he should open up as to why he did it.
Re: Seun Unblock/unban Them Abeg by Cayon(f): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2008
chris

Maybe 'There's more in the mortar beside the pestle'   but we don't know

thread blocked - just move on-  why get high blood pressure over it.  ***sigh*** much ado about nothing

Peace
Re: Seun Unblock/unban Them Abeg by manmustwac(m): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2008
The religion forum on nairaland is turning into a police state because threads are continuously being blocked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Problem About Some Nlanders. / **lets All Unite And Create A 2go Room For This Great Site** / You Killed Obiano's Former Wife For Him To Marry You - Uche Ekwunife To Obiano's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.