Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Christians Need To Hear This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Need To Hear This (944 Views)

Do Christians Need To Avoid Offending Anyone? / 6 Things Christians Need To Stop Saying / Why Christians Need To Steer Clear Of The Jewish "scriptures" Called The Talmud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Christians Need To Hear This by plusQueen: 5:23am On Sep 27, 2008
If it were my words,I would have been called a hater.
Read it for yourselves.
The plan of Islam which a nairalander posted here on this forum.

I think Muslims of the 21st century leave the most important issues out.These includes:
1. The importance of[b] having an Islamic state[/b]
2. The way of[b] truimph [/b] over the dictatorship regimes
3. The enforcement of the Sharia and an Islamic Order.
And many more things, we're less concerned about our brothers in Iraq, Pakistan and other Muslim terriorities. No Caliph nothing! All we see the so called rightly guided sheiks talk about is women should not drive, women should sit at home, women should not moderate on nairaland. They leave aside the important issues and make so much emphasizes on trivial matters.

that is their primary goal.
I said it several times and got called names
If anyone wants to know what the life of non Muslims will be like under a sharia state
all you need is use google and you'll read it for yourself.

Or look towards Saudi and Pakistan.
You heard it from the horse's mouth.
Their plan
Their words
not mine.
To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed.
Their mission is clear.
If you didn't hear me say it and abuses rained on me, now you've heard them admit it

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-176107.0.html#msg2859784
Re: Christians Need To Hear This by Nimshi: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2008
Because one Muslim writes this does not mean these are creeds susbscribed to by all Muslims. And as is clear from a response on that thread, this opinion is already being engaged. It's important not to be alarmist when we encounter an opinion from a member of a large group; the loudest voice may not be the most important.

Cheers.
Re: Christians Need To Hear This by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2008
I have agree with Nimshi on this lets not start anything that will instigate any group
Re: Christians Need To Hear This by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2008
I have agree with Nimshi on this lets not start anything that will instigate any group

(1)

What Do I Do,advice Me Plz / Why Do Christians Close Eyes While Praying? / Scriptural Truths Waved Aside By Covetous Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.