Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

A Honest Way To Earn Money Online Without Spending A Dime! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Honest Way To Earn Money Online Without Spending A Dime! (1004 Views)

"How Can I Make Money Online Without Spending Money?" / Earn More Than $600 USD Monthly Guaranteed Without Spending A Dime / The Trick I Used To Make $100,000 Within Six Months Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Honest Way To Earn Money Online Without Spending A Dime! by proworker: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2008
Hi everyone and I’m here with wonderful information you will all love. Being an old hand in internet surfing, I have seen a lot of money making opportunities which I took the time to investigate if they’re not scams. To improve my knowledge, I joined many international forums to ask about these jobs. Not surprisingly, many were indeed scams but some actually worked!!
I have joined some of them and I have seen the positive effects, although while many are free, some require registration fees {which you will recover in hour’s time doing these jobs online}. To cut it short, I offering my fully advance level research that has been tested and proven to you as a package with about 100+ money making websites with these trusted and legitimate online jobs that you can do on the internet, whether with your personal computer or at an internet café (cyber café) and actually get paid for doing them.
At first when I was weighing the price for this package, I thought of the normal =N=3,000 + others are charging for their packages BUT I reckoned most people have already lost money online trying to make some for themselves. So, I wanted to prove a point to them and at the same time make this package available for everybody.
So, here is the deal. I am offering this highly sophisticated package, loaded with vital information for you at the price at =N=2,000(TWO THOUSAND NAIRA) ONLY.
Brothers and sisters, avoid delay….its very dangerous!!
Avoid the rush, save yourself the trouble and start earning from the internet. You’ll never regret this, take me on this!!!
Pay in your =N=2,000(TWO THOUSAND NAIRA) into my Oceanic Bank account with the details as follows;
Oceanic Bank Account Name: Utibe Samuel Ebong
Account Number: 0200001022727
Then send me your name, email address and teller number to my cellphone, 07038072175 and after confirmation, your package will be delivered to the email address stated in the text message and you’ll be on your way to making money online!!
Cheers to your success!!!!

(1) (Reply)

360naija (360naija.com) Is Giving Out Free Adverts To All Registered Members / Mlm In Nigeria That Give 3g Internet Phone, Computer Etc / I Need Financial Assistant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.