Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Sasha In Helicopter Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sasha In Helicopter Saga (1057 Views)

Governor Yakowa Of Kaduna, Former NSA Azazi Dead In Helicopter Crash / Banky W, Kanu Nwankwo, Funke Akindele, Sasha P @ The Olympic Relay / Filmmakers Mike Degruy And Andrew Wight Die In Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sasha In Helicopter Saga by geoash(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2008
Gentlemen of the press, can u please confirm your stories before you publish them, you know, i find it pretty difficult to believe any story i read in papers this days because most often the story line lack basis. To the press men it does not really matter whose tree is axed so long as they can achieve their aim of selling their papers.
Recently i read in the news that Sasha hired a helicopter to go shopping at the palms simply because there was traffic on the island undecided. When i called on Sasha to confirm this she said it was a BLOODY LIE. shocked
She actually rode on a Helicopter but it was done a contract with a food company. wink
Re: Sasha In Helicopter Saga by chineduho: 1:50am On Sep 29, 2008
kini big deal
Re: Sasha In Helicopter Saga by Robotnik: 5:39am On Sep 29, 2008
I fill you , kini big deal
Re: Sasha In Helicopter Saga by okwabayi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
What's the OP's point?
Mind ya business, kid.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Video Model In Hot Water After Revealing Details About Secret Nicki Min / Who Will Win This Battle Of The Release Date: Selena Vs. Beyonce / Omotola And Genivieve Battle @ 2011 Bon Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.