Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Beautiful Nubia Fans? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beautiful Nubia Fans? (3019 Views)

Please I Need A Link 2 Download Beautiful Nubia Songs / Beautiful Nubia - Ikoko Akufo (musical For Movie, The Narrow Path) / Beautiful Nubia: What do you know about him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Nubia Fans? by Bhola(f): 12:38am On Jul 13, 2006
Wow, wow, and more wow. That is all I can say after listening to this guy. Where have I ? Mehn, y'all need to listen to him.

You can click on this link and on the left, you can listen to the tracks available. Happy listening!
http://www.beautifulnubia.com/

Any fan in the "land"?
Re: Beautiful Nubia Fans? by dollypee1(f): 1:16am On Jul 13, 2006
IM HIS NO 1 FAN! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.
Re: Beautiful Nubia Fans? by Bhola(f): 1:56am On Jul 13, 2006
Wow, glad to know that I can find someone here that loves him. Mehn, I can't stop listening. I mean, it is so good.

What is your best song? Mine is Lekeleke. I dance like someone possessed whenever I listen to that song. That is how I get my exercise. 30 mins of crazy dancing!

I listened to his interview too. Mehn, the guy is deep.
Re: Beautiful Nubia Fans? by dollypee1(f): 2:37am On Jul 13, 2006
HE IS A VERY POPULAR ARTIST IN NIGERIA U NO.LOVE D WAY HE BLENDS HIS STYLE OF MUSIC WITH D TRADITIONAL FOLKLORE LYRICS.MY FAVOURITE IS " MA BA WON SO" 4RM D ALBUM "JANGBALAJUGBU" MAKES ME REMEMBER ALL D "ALOS" AND "FABUUS" OF MY GREAT GRAND MOTHER ,MY SIS GOT DEM ALL 4 MII IN NIGERIA.
U SHLD LISTEN TO DEM U NO. smiley
Re: Beautiful Nubia Fans? by kellorah: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2006
don't know him undecided
Re: Beautiful Nubia Fans? by gbengaijot(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2006
No one loves him like i do.
There is no track of his that bopres me. I sincerely dont av any favourites. As long as it is a song by beautiful nubia. then its a good one.
My babygirl likes "oh what a feeling"
Re: Beautiful Nubia Fans? by shawna(f): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2006
kellorah:

don't know him undecided

dont know him either
Re: Beautiful Nubia Fans? by gbengaijot(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2006
if you dont know him, you can visit his website at www.beautifulnubia.com and you can also read a post i made on my Blog about what i know about him by clicking http://www.naijabrains.com/2006/07/14/beautifulnubia-fere/
Re: Beautiful Nubia Fans? by dakitten(f): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2006
i dont really lik him
Re: Beautiful Nubia Fans? by dollypee1(f): 6:55am On Jul 19, 2006
@ DARKITEN U ARE NOT YORUBA ARE U? HOW CLD U NOT LOVE HIS STYL OF MUSIC,ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD.OR IS IT HIS "DADA AWURU" HAIR THAT U DONT LIKE?MAYBE U SHLD LISTEN 2 MORE OF HIS MUSIC.HERE WWW.NIGERIAPAGES.COM. THANKS 2 HOTANGEL,SAW D LINK THRU ONE OF HER TRENDS.
Re: Beautiful Nubia Fans? by diddy4(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2006
have no clue who he is. undecided
Re: Beautiful Nubia Fans? by Oracle(m): 12:59am On Jul 20, 2006
never even heard of him
Re: Beautiful Nubia Fans? by dollypee1(f): 3:39am On Jul 20, 2006
@oracle;i dont believe u ,u live in lagos so u shld no him.
Re: Beautiful Nubia Fans? by Oracle(m): 3:58am On Jul 20, 2006
dolly -pee:

@oracle;i don't believe u ,u live in lagos so u shld no him.
I don't live at in lagos, I was only born there
Re: Beautiful Nubia Fans? by cosby(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2007
i love his songs so much, especially the lyrics and the rhythy am a fn of his for life.
adebiyi
Re: Beautiful Nubia Fans? by javalove(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2007
I think I am this guy's number one fan in 9ja. He sings well and his lyrics are a combination of the past and the present. He is intelligent and reminds of the life in the village. He is indeed good and i spit all his songs, i mean all the tracks of Jangbalajugbu, My favourites are 'E ma ba won so' and 'What wud it take',

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Get Down Tonight Ft Wizkid, Banky W & Skales [download] / Reminisce - Ponmile (free Mp3 Download) / Rap Legends: How Many Can You Idetify?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.