Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Research Regarding Employing Disabled Graduates - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Research Regarding Employing Disabled Graduates (669 Views)

Physically-Disabled Man Sells Biscuits In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. / A Nairalander Needs You To Proffer Solutions Regarding Her Career Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Research Regarding Employing Disabled Graduates by brill: 12:29am On Sep 29, 2008
Comments invited from Hr Personnel

I am doing a research on the recruitment  of disabled graduates.Do you think organisations and companies are doing enough to employ job ready disabled graduates. Do you work with  disabled members of staff. Should their be legislation  to ring fence some jobs for JOB READY AND SUITABLE DISABLED graduates.how can we help disabled graduates get into work more easily?
Comments invited thanks,

(1) (Reply)

Pelle And Maradonna's Fist Fight / Hi, I Have The Ccnav4 And Ccnpv5 Full Multimedia Training Kit From Cisco Network / Do Your Consider Yourself Smart? Do You Love I.t Or Are You Interested In Gettin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.