Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Yahoo Yahoo And The Music Industry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yahoo Yahoo And The Music Industry (1035 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Wizkid Performs With Angel At Yahoo! Wireless Festival / Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo And The Music Industry by jchaguri: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2008
When i look at Nigerian music videos today i must confess i am more than impressed,now i know one thing that has revolutionized our music and video's,is the appaarent cash flow into the system,i heard ( not confirmed that most of our acts are mostly YAHOO YAHOO BOIZ or DRUG TRAFFICKER'S).nlander's wetin make the music change,na the yahoo yahoo money? or our eye just tear?
FOR MORE ON YAHOO BOIZ CHECK HERE : jchaguri..com

(1) (Reply)

Etcetera - Hello (official Video) / Imagine D'prince Witout Don Jazzy. / Goldie;s Top Choice Songs To Downlaod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.