Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nigerian Bottling Company's Management Structure - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Bottling Company's Management Structure (5713 Views)

Nigeria Bottling Company Owing Suppliers? / Setting An Lpg Bottling Mini-plant In Lagos / The Economic Structure Of Nigeria By Simon Kolawole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company's Management Structure by gabelogan(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2008
i am writing a paper on corporate strategic planning, with particular reference to the nigerian bottling company. i am having quite a hard time sourcing information from the company. i would really appreciate it if someone could furnish me with information pertaining to the management structure of the nigerian bottling company.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company's Management Structure by toluaddy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2008
hi gabe! I must confess only a fool will divulge his companies details to a total stranger.

I would advice you organise a kinda excursion and pay the company a visit. Also, try to make friends with someone working at the management dept of the company.

If none of this is possible, try visiting their website and read every single content of their site most especially their "About Us" page, "Career Pages" and possibly their "Management Profile" sections respectively.

This should help.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company's Management Structure by gabelogan(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2008
@ toludaddy

i really appreciate your advice

ive scoured their website and the information is not there and unfortunately, im not in nigeria so i would not be able to visit the company.

the information i seek doesn't necessarily have to be an in-depth management structure. what i want is kinda like the order of heirachy, from the board of directors or however, down to the the departments.

anbody with that information can please foward it to my mailbox if they'd like to keep the information confidential. my address is on my profile page.

once again, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

NEITI Condemns N1.1trillion Tax Waivers To Oil Firms / Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily For Those That Are Traveling / How To Become A Distributor Of Always Sanitary Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.