Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Us Bank Account Opening Fraud, Beware Or Get Burnt! Ignore This At Your Own Risk - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Us Bank Account Opening Fraud, Beware Or Get Burnt! Ignore This At Your Own Risk (995 Views)

Verify Paypal With Payoneer Mastercard + US Bank Account + 25$ Bonus / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Us Bank Account And Paypal Verification Info Now Yours Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Us Bank Account Opening Fraud, Beware Or Get Burnt! Ignore This At Your Own Risk by toluaddy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2008
You have heard of the deceitfully sweet tales of con-artists asking you to open a US bank account for your business? Yeah right! How many of those kits have you bought? How many accounts have you successfully opened with these kits? I guess by now you should be swimming in the ocean of overseas dollars. I am so sorry to inform you that you have been deceived, fleeced on, duped and extorted.

Regrettably, many Nigerians have bought these people's US Bank Account kits only to get stuck at the registration stage, because the banks require them to provide an SSN - Social Security Number, a number only US citizens and permanent residents have. No foreigner can open an SSN account nor can have the number even while on a valid non-immigrant visa to the country.

Don't get me wrong. I am not saying it is absolutely impossible for you or anyone else to open a US bank account right from Nigeria or anywhere else in the world! All I am saying is majority of those kits out there are spurious. Simply put fake! The handiwork of some cyber criminals.

Why should you believe me? Because 99% of the US banks and financial institutions require all intending applicants, both businesses and individuals and regardless of their citizenship, to provide them with this number. This security number is the gateway to America's verification system. ALL Americans, both home and abroad, have this number. It's required as a major proof of citizenship and existence. The Social Security Number is the unique identifier of every legitimate American citizen and permanent resident only.

Don't take my word for it. Simply contact as many US banks you can get as possible, they all have websites now. search their webpages diligently one after the other very carefully and verify every bit of my claims in this article. Don't forget to also try and apply for an account either online or offline via snail mail and see if it's possible without an SSN. Lastly, resort to ANY of the search engines to determine by yourself the importance of the SSN requirement.

The Major Culprit Exposed

In the wake of the infamous 9-11 terrorists attacks on the World Trade Centre twin towers and the Pentagon. US feds and US financial chiefs tightened every loose ends of their once, easy, smooth-sail US bank account for every Tom, Dick and Harry policies. Anonymousity, that was earlier taking root, suddenly got relegated and confined to the archives for ever.

This means anyone wanting to do business in the US, including opening a bank account, must be super-verified. The primary reason why Dr. Jackson, founder of e-gold, the only remaining anonymous fraudulent payment system is keenly persecuted and humiliated every day.

Fortunately, right now, there is only one notable investment bank in the US that accept account opening applications from non-US residents without an SSN nor the alternative requirement of registering a company and getting a tax account and employer ID. All these requirements and documentations sure will burn you.

Nigerians are eligible for an account at this investment bank, but the bank as a matter of necessity and obligation to their continual existence must fulfil the US Feds and Financial Sector Umpires' compulsory verifications processes much later. It's worth the price if you consider the huge importance of having your own US bank account - what had been possible only for political looters - and the enormous cash to be made from the worldwide internet marketing market.

Again, huge heartaches and pains are caused at an alarming rate in the misrepresentation of this legitimate venture by some dishonest info marketers, who would do everything possible to get rich quick.

I have been long enough in this business to know all these and I am sharing them with you the best honest way I can. I learnt the rope from popular, Internationally-acclaimed American Internet super marketers. I really digged deep into my archives to bring you this kit in order to genuinely help you get a stressfree and hitch-free US bank account opening kit for your worldwide business.

This kit has helped thousands of internet marketers worldwide, I mean people who are neither US citizens nor permanent residents, purely non-residents who operate their lives and businesses outside of the American shores.

The bank x-rayed in this kit will accept any amount of money as your initial deposit. But I have always recommended $100 as the least for a US checking Account (an equivalent of Nigeria's Current Account). Once your account is opened mostly within 2 weeks, your welcome kit will be couriered to you. The kit contains among other things, a Visa debit card that you can use at any ATM anywhere in the world, a cheque book and boom you can now verify your PayPal account or anyother service you wish to operate anywhere in the world and connect to a whole new world of unlimited revenue.

For a limited time only, I am giving away the kit for a meagre N3,500 to the 1st 20 early birds who act now before the 15th October, 2008. The rest will pay N5,500 thereafter to get the kit. If you search every high and low of my website: http://www.webiznow.com, you will not find this kit listed anywhere in it. Because this kit IS NOT for everyone. It's meant only for action takers who truly value themselves and fancy their chances in the ever-growing and ever-widening global information market of today.

To download this kit, simply follow the instructions below:

Bank Name: Any Branch Of Intercontinental Bank PLC Nationwide
Amount To Pay: Pay N3,500 Before 15th October, Others Pay N5,500 Thereafter
Account Name: Tolulope O. Adeyemi
Account Number: 0153-001-00000-2408
Account Type: Current Account

After payment, visit http://www.webiznow.com/contact and provide me with every detail on the teller (this process is required for proper delivery and record keeping purposes). Once I lay my hands on this important info, I'll ship the kit to you asap via email. This is done usually within 24-48 hours of the receipt of your payment details.

Meanwhile, you can download the following bonuses to learn a great deal about the niches for which I created them:

Download 1: Download my latest Complete Internet Marketing Guide eBook FREE at: http://www.webiznow.com/bonus/freeinternet.zip

Download 2: Get my Comprehensive Adsense Money-Making Tips And Tricks at: http://www.webiznow.com/bonus/freeadsense.zip

Downlaod 3: Lay your hands on my eBook Creation And Marketing Guide ToolPak FREE at: http://www.webiznow.com/bonus/ebooktoolkit.zip

To Your Success Unlimited and Profits Unrestricted,

Tolulope O. Adeyemi
www.WebizNow.com
[email]toluaddy@ymail.com[/email]
Re: Us Bank Account Opening Fraud, Beware Or Get Burnt! Ignore This At Your Own Risk by janbr: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2012
For non-resident I can recommend the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® Card and you get also Real USA Virtual bank account

https://sites.google.com/site/usbankforme/

You get Virtual bank account for free?
Get paid with the US Payment Service A US account and routing number linked to your card will allow you to receive US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers from select US corporations, including PayPal, Amazon, Google Adsense, CJ.com, Apple and more!

Receive payments from any of our partners Simply sign in to your online account with the partner and selec Payoneer as your payment method.

Anyone can load your card Receive private loads from anyone worldwide via Visa/MasterCard®.

https://sites.google.com/site/usbankforme/

(1) (Reply)

Old Skool T.v For Sale / Win Naira Is A Fraud / Xantrex 4240 Inverter For Sale, 4000 Watts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.