Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Free Online Seminar For All - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Online Seminar For All (834 Views)

Just Concluded Naijaloaded Seminar Materials / Can One Learn Website Designing On A Day Seminar? / Free Microsoft Training Seminar In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Seminar For All by amusan(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2008
Do u still think making money online is impossible? YOU ARE WRONG
Am going to reveal to everybody just one way to make fortune online through any of these ways:
1. Surveys
2. Domain Name Business.
3. Online Fixed Odds
4. Google Adsense
5. Introduction to Forex Trading
6. Information Marketing.
Text me to vote for any of the ways you want me to treat, plus the date and time appropriate for the seminar. Don’t worry about venue; our venue will be online through yahoo conference chat. My decision on the date and time will be send to everybody's phones and E-mail Addresses, So when you are voting for your online source of income, Pls include your name, Email and phone number. Send all text messages to 08029188854.
An opportunity does not come in form of a man with a nice suite, But with a working Apron.
Tell your friends and family to start sending their text today because this is totally FREE.
Don’t be surprise. "The best things in life are FREE".

Amusan Daniels
Webmaster
www.netsorcerer.net

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Website? / Be Aware Of Alibaba.com Scammers / Nigeria Web Conference - Watz Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.