Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,318 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Help Needed On Shipping A Suv From New York To Nigeria. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help Needed On Shipping A Suv From New York To Nigeria. (1148 Views)

I Need a SUV either Toyota Rav4 1996-2000 Or Any Urgently Budget Is N500,000 / SUV(JEEP) THREAD ONLY, ORDER ALL TYPE & MODELS OF SUV FROM :*COTONOU*: / Shipping A Vehicle From Usa To Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On Shipping A Suv From New York To Nigeria. by adexcarz(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2008
Please i'm in need of a reliable shipping company in NY. I have a 1999 ML 430 that i intend to ship to Lagos ASAP. Please could any one on nairaland recommend a competent shipping company for me. The SUV is currently located in Brooklyn NY. I also have a 2003 Lincoln Aviator in Massachusetts. Please i need some experience minds to help me in shipping this SUV's to my Mom for december.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Shipping A Suv From New York To Nigeria. by Ebonyj(f): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2008
You will find an answer to your question in the Auto's section.
Re: Help Needed On Shipping A Suv From New York To Nigeria. by OCEANLANE: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2008
FM : OCEANLANE SHIPPING / VAUPRES.B
MANAGING DIRECTOR
02 BP 1542 COTONOU - BENIN
E-MAIL : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com
Web : www.oceanems.com
Office Tel / Fax : +229 97 97 40 40
Mobile Tel : +229 97 97 40 40 / +1 678 389 9840

You can contact me in COTONOU ( Benin ) ; I have a shipipng company in USA and in West Africa .

I can offer you very competitive rates with 5 to 6 direct monthly sailings to LAGOS.

Best Regards
B.VAUPRES
Re: Help Needed On Shipping A Suv From New York To Nigeria. by momojojo: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2011

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Shipping A Suv From New York To Nigeria. by momojojo: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
I don't know why we Nigerians want to hurt each other since we advertised our business on Nairaland. We've been receiving goods that some fraudulent Nigerians obtained in fraudulent manner to the extent that the CIA fraud unit came knocking on our doors. If you send us items you obtain fraudulently we will send your IP address and phone # to EFCC as advised by the CIA fraud unit. Sorry it has to come to this

www.xpeditedshipping.com
xpeditedshipping@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Shipping A Suv From New York To Nigeria. by sultaan(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2011
So why not post name of[b] who done it[/b]

If you don't snitch on our people, they'll keep giving US and your business bad reputation.

The hard work of several good dealers here can be tarnished by deeds of few, lets weed them out at any opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Volvo S80 / Toyota Camry 2004, Grab It Now! / Ingersoll Rand, Atlas And Kaeser Air Compressors For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.