Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Hot 4rm Tubaba 'Swallow your pride' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hot 4rm Tubaba 'Swallow your pride' (830 Views)

Akon Signs Wizkid,psquare And Tubaba / 2face New Single "swallow Your Pride". / Tubaba 2face Idibia Is Leaving Kennis Music! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot 4rm Tubaba 'Swallow your pride' by sanguineseun(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2008
Folks,Has anybody listened to this new track by the olori oko of africa(tuface) new track titled 'swallow your pride', Nobody can match tuface's vocal power, i bet his vocal chords are silver strings, the track is bad,simple beat,tight lyrics,crazy rhymes, men,it's a sh*t for haterz to feed on, tubaba,i duff my hat.carry on, you're the most natural vocalist here in 9ja.and unarguably the best, His full album will unleashed by november.it will be an end of discussion,mark my words.
Re: Hot 4rm Tubaba 'Swallow your pride' by eleshin(m): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2008
sanguineseun:

Folks,Has anybody listened to this new track by the olori oko of africa(tuface) new track titled 'swallow your pride', Nobody can match tuface's vocal power, i bet his vocal chords are silver strings, the track is bad,simple beat,tight lyrics,crazy rhymes, men,it's a sh*t for haterz to feed on, tubaba,i duff my hat.carry on, you're the most natural vocalist here in Nigeria.and unarguably the best, His full album will unleashed by november.it will be an end of discussion,mark my words.
enuff of all these ranting,i 've heard the track though good stuff but aint worth all these loudmouth.by the way the track is not on 2face forthcomin album,it is just like an agreement between 2face,odogwu and ahbu ventures.it is more of a project 4 commercial purpose.
Re: Hot 4rm Tubaba 'Swallow your pride' by sanguineseun(m): 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2008
Whichever,d track is hot, abi u be part of d 2face haterz associatn?
Re: Hot 4rm Tubaba 'Swallow your pride' by eleshin(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2008
sanguineseun:

Whichever,d track is hot, abi u be part of d 2face haterz associatn?
it shows you are a jjc in this thread.
Re: Hot 4rm Tubaba 'Swallow your pride' by iz2much: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2008
U dnt know the guy iz using your head to make his money,3tracks album

(1) (Reply)

Am A Song Writer / Bouqui - Mo Ri Le / Dance Anyhow[SWINE FLU DANCE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.