Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

How To Write, Create And Sell Your Own Ebooks Directly From Your Home PC - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Write, Create And Sell Your Own Ebooks Directly From Your Home PC (855 Views)

Get This Free Ebook: Entangled Affair, Directly In Your Mail / Sites To Download Free Ebooks. / Dream, Create And Explore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write, Create And Sell Your Own Ebooks Directly From Your Home PC by toluaddy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2008
I would not have believed it if I hadn't done it myself. You can  actually write an ebook without actually doing the writing. Because of  an interesting legal twist, you can hire a writer, and then when the  writer is finished, you own the complete copyright to the work. If it  sounds too good to be true, it almost is!

But there's something else that's almost too good to be true: having  an ebook written doesn't cost near what it costs to have a hard cover  book written. It's actually pretty affordable for someone who plans to  recoup their money with ebook sales.

One more almost-too-good-to-be-true fact: ebooks often sell for the  same price that a traditional, hold-it-in-your-hand, book would sell  for!
No writing, no problem!

Of course that presents a bit of a dilemma. Information overload. Part  of the problem with researching the Internet is the information you  glean during your surfing is highly if not completely unorganized. You  do a Google

Create Your Own Ebook!
search. You notice there are thousands of pages relevant to your  search terms. So, you narrow your search by adding a word or two. Now  you're down to several hundred pages. And you start clicking on them,  one after the other.

On to the next problem of up-popping popups. Darn those things. By the  time you close all the windows, you may have very well forgotten why  you sat down at the computer in the first place.

Even on sites without pop ups, you really don't know what exactly  you're going to get or whether or not the source is reliable. So, the  Internet is like a feast with some of the options being spoiled. Yuck!  But the buffet is intriguing, so most of us tend to return to try our  luck again and again.

Anyway, all this got me to thinking, what about ebooks? Yeah, sure,  you can read Charles Dickens on a computer, but I'm talking about  ebooks that teach, in a nonfiction sort of way. If I could put a few  good ebooks on the web, then maybe people who wanted to learn about a  topic could read an entire book from a reputable source online.

So I tried it. And guess what? At first I didn't have much success.  But I dusted myself off, studied, tried again, tried again, and tried  again. Eventually, through trial and error mostly, I stumbled on a  formula that worked!

This book was born well after all of that, but I think it's high time  I share my experience. There's plenty of room on the Internet for  everyone. Climb aboard!

Download my FREE ebook - "eBook Creation And Marketing Guide Toolkit"  for a full insider-scoop into this legal goldmine. Get it at: 
http://www.webiznow.com/bonus/ebooktoolkit.zip

Written And Published By: Tolulope O. Adeyemi,
Webmaster and Publisher Of WebizNow.Com - Where Wise Webillionaires  Are WebPowered.

(1) (Reply)

For Her/ For Him / Nigeria Latest News - Contributors/columnists / Opportunity Comes But Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.