Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Deja Vu Video: Beyonce Ft Jay-z - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Deja Vu Video: Beyonce Ft Jay-z (1508 Views)

Video: Beyonce – Die With You / Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deja Vu Video: Beyonce Ft Jay-z by shawna(f): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2006
okay y'all the deja vu video is out what do y'all think about it personally i think it was kinda crapy didnt like it that much
Anyways heres a link to the video

http://www.jalive.com.jm/showvid.asp?strmArtist=Beyonce&ftr=Jay-Z&strmTitle=Deja%20Vu
Re: Deja Vu Video: Beyonce Ft Jay-z by shadex1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2006
hey shawna u beat me to dis, was about clicking new topic n posting a topic wiv this same title,
The video isnt all dat crappy,
you gotta start getting used to d new beyonce, like she came wiv a new flavor n styl n check on it n so did she in dis deja vu video.
Re: Deja Vu Video: Beyonce Ft Jay-z by shawna(f): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2006
lol yeah the video is okay i just didnt like the scene and she sorta over did it
Re: Deja Vu Video: Beyonce Ft Jay-z by shadex1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2006
yea she kinna over did it just like rihanna in her song 'unfaithful'
maybe she was tryna show rihanna that hey you aint got nothing on me
smiley
Re: Deja Vu Video: Beyonce Ft Jay-z by Eastcoast(f): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2006
The dance was kinda weird. Itz like she was trying to combine salsa, krump and african dance. These days, her music is just flat. I wonder when she would make an album that would her debut look like crap or maybe She needs to get back 2gether with kelly and michelle. I think as a group, they all make better music
Re: Deja Vu Video: Beyonce Ft Jay-z by soulpatrol(f): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2006
i thot it was only me, she does seem to be actin crazy in her videos these days, almost like she got a point to prove. like, slow down girl. wow, the deja-vu video was kinda weird and all over the place. we know you can dance girl, just dont break your back undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Deja Vu Video: Beyonce Ft Jay-z by rolake: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2006
the video aint dat tyte. mehn beyonce potrayed herself as , it sha seemed stupid cos she did mst of d work and my guy was just cool and flowin rili tite. its rili painful cos i fil dat she is so, wateva, am just shocked. shocked 1!
Re: Deja Vu Video: Beyonce Ft Jay-z by Outkast(f): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2006
Wow, I'm the only one that likes the video?

It depends on how you look at it, if you noticed it was more of a high fashion video to showcase their House of Dereon line. The dancing was a bit weird but it was cool.
Re: Deja Vu Video: Beyonce Ft Jay-z by ufemia(f): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2006
I thought it was tacky. Like the other person said, like she ws trying to prove something. Her fans even have a petition out telling her to redo the video. Now when ur hardcore fans start coming at u like that, there is definitley something wrong.
Re: Deja Vu Video: Beyonce Ft Jay-z by soulpatrol(f): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2006
so those outfits she wore in the video were from her house of dereon line? they dont look like clothes id wear everyday, and theyre a little too overpriced for me.
Re: Deja Vu Video: Beyonce Ft Jay-z by soulpatrol(f): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2006
i love her and jigga together. theyre sooooooo cute. i like how she was all over him in the deja-vu video. real cute. and when she did the rocka/jigga sign (diamond or something). that was tight. to me she seems like a ride or die chick. cool cool

(1) (Reply)

New Wande Coal - Jehovah / I Need Your Comments And Suggestions On This Track / To All You Terry G Haters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.