Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Uni Ilorin Addmission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uni Ilorin Addmission List (2335 Views)

Cut Off Mark 4 Law At Uni-ilorin / Pls Info On Uni-ilorin Pre-degree: / Pls Info On Uni-ilorin Pre-degree: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uni Ilorin Addmission List by jbkomo(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2008
Please anybody with information on Uni Ilorin Addmission List, please help. My sister is killing me at home.
Re: Uni Ilorin Addmission List by olusheyeey(f): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2008
Tell ur sister to calm down, no wahala, between 2day and 2morrow friday 3rd, the list wuld be out, just tell her 2keep praying her name comes out instead of staying home doing nutting or trying 2 kill u with her 'palaba',
Unilorin is a very hard nut 2 crack when dealing with this admission stuff.
Re: Uni Ilorin Addmission List by bottee: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2008
Thanks for that information. I think am feeling a little better as if her name is already out. I will watch out as u said.
But do you know if 52 in post Jamb is a good point. Cos that is what she scored.
Counting on you guys
Re: Uni Ilorin Addmission List by taosola(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2008
Are you people sure that the list is not yet pasted around the school. My sister is also sick of home. She sais she heard that the list was out
Re: Uni Ilorin Addmission List by olusheyeey(f): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2008
Haba! u guys need a lot of patience o! Else u develop high fever, this is not the first time Unilorin takes long to release the admission list, that's their own style of doing things, just start preparing if u're really sure ur names will be out, and u strongly believe in God.
Tell ur sister to be patient ,
Re: Uni Ilorin Addmission List by bollybaby: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2008
who no the actual day dat they are going to post the admission list online for unilorin pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Uni Ilorin Addmission List by taitee(f): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2008
preparing when one doesnot know hisorher fate.wow that takes alotof faith
Re: Uni Ilorin Addmission List by jbkomo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2008
I think i will have to print this page for her to see the reactions of naija people on this issue.
Thanks all you guys. Realy proud to be a member of this forum. But i think by now, Uni ilorin should come out with something useful. At least to save us of this pain. I can stand my sister staying at home this section.
Still waiting for further useful information.
Thanks all.
Re: Uni Ilorin Addmission List by abimdgirl: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2008
anyone should help me with unilorin admission lis pls i need to vrify my name
my email is abbdgirl@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Uni Ilorin Addmission List by SlamDunk(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2008
pls wots happning wit unilorin 3rd list y cant we have it .any info plsssss

(1) (Reply)

Get The Latest Info Concerning Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Here / Buy Final Year Projects For Computer Science Students / Ibrahim Adewale Ogundeko: Ignored At Home, Celebrated Abroad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.