Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Solution For Business And Money Problem - Must Read For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solution For Business And Money Problem - Must Read For You (672 Views)

Perfect Solution To ''Not Enough Money Problem'' / Describe Your Biggest Money Problem / Do You Have Money Problem, Or Lack A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution For Business And Money Problem - Must Read For You by wale1973: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2008
The Power Of Success In You

Success is not a destination, but a journey. Just as a wrester takes his times to build his muscle progressively, so a success inclined person must step up his power progressively. He must take on new and harder task - and he will know when he has mastered his new state and ready for a newer task. The art of stepping up the power is requisite to breaking through the box of limitations and becoming successful in life.

The solution you have been waiting for is right before your eyes, but many which I will restrain to include you walk through life and never finding meaning, satisfaction or the golden fleece. But with a careful consideration, and just a refocusing of your mind, you will finally agree with me that success is one of the easy thing to land on.

With new mindset of possibilities, you can draw a new and larger plan; grasp a new terrain and blaze a new trail with unshaken confidence of a new wave of success because a solid foundation of new belief has been in place. The new belief enhances a man for reproducibility of positive results in larger dimension: it is the art of magnifying achievement. In this way strong muscles of ability is built and which is capable of handling old limitation.

This is an excerpt from THE ULTIMATE MONEY MAKER, which is capable of transforming your wealth and business position significantly: It is specifically packaged for those who want to make a landmark especially in any business venture; not just the ordinary run-of the-mill.

Result Guaranteed

You can also join the enthusiastic few that has purchased their copy of THE ULTIMATE MONEY MAKER online by requesting for yours by E-mail to: firewordplus@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

A Step To Greatness: Rush Now / Somebody Help! How Do I Market My High Quality "kampala " Tye & Dye Clothing / Can One Combine Education With Business During The Teen Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.