Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (1239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1385748 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Just take off, Kano to Iseyin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by abnot: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
jimisestain:
am a Corper who camped at yikpata kwara state,i was given exit and redeployment based on medical grounds bt my problem now is do I have to go to kwara to get my redeployment letter or there is a link I can download it.plz I need help asap.
@sodiqyinka
@akerry

Please kindly enlighten us on the process of applying for an exeat on medical grounds. How easy or difficult was it ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by urchbarbie(f): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tnx dear
Drkul:

I love your courage and confidence
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
....and dat was how i met boss Sodiqyinka@ISIQUATO LGA OF ABIA ...Nice PPA.
In other news, NYSC has finally turn me to a chemistry teacher@Eluama secondary school grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by NnamdiN: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
kalushaiyke:

Lol...my bro u deserve better jare
thank you my brother. Where were you redeployed to? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kalushaiyke(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
NnamdiN:
thank you my brother. Where were you redeployed to? cheesy
Enugu
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by NnamdiN: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
kalushaiyke:

Enugu
Udo. Enjoy yourself brother
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by urchbarbie(f): 3:06am On Nov 26, 2014
thats my bestie from uni's villa. they av bad erosion dere. but i think life dere is relatively cheap.
Akerry:
In other news, NYSC has finally turn me to a chemistry teacher@Eluama secondary school grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kalushaiyke(m): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2014
NnamdiN:
Udo. Enjoy yourself brother
You too my man

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2014
urchbarbie:
thats my bestie from uni's villa. they av bad erosion dere. but i think life dere is relatively cheap.
choi! Will be going there today to verify alot of thinxgrin d environment is cool though......hw was d camp experience and hwfar with ur PPA?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Sammyblaq(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
Akerry:
imagine. dis man dey my third village area...ndewo o!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
I have being redeployed/relocated to Delta state from Plateau state. Went to NYSC secretariat Asaba today,submitted my redeployment form and was asked to come back next week tuesday.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by urchbarbie(f): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dearie! Dats gud to hear! Am not yet with my letter. Av been in Abuja since for call to bar ish! Wld be going back to Taraba soon to knw my fate.
Akerry:
choi! Will be going there today to verify alot of thinxgrin d environment is cool though......hw was d camp experience and hwfar with ur PPA?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
I can‘t begin to mention names now but I missed my guys here no be small! Good to be out of camp... although life after camp is proving tougher than life in camp. PPA wahala.
I feel like sharing the whole of my thoughts and experiences right here, right now but a diary is the perfect place for that (I go soon open one sha grin ).

Wish all the stream II, batch C prospective corps members a happy and stress-free camping (if there‘s really anything like that ).
Miss my baby (trendiitee) without remainder. Baby, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. kiss kiss kiss
Love you, my moon of life...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
urchbarbie:
Dearie! Dats gud to hear! Am not yet with my letter. Av been in Abuja since for call to bar ish! Wld be going back to Taraba soon to knw my fate.
definitely, u wont be posted to school,and congrat on ur ''call to bar'',so happy for u where in Abia is ur hometown?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
hmmmmmm......taiye4christ,i double sight u, where is ur PPA? @Heineken,nabsprada,amegoA,dania30, ajgentle,suyamaster,sabiguy, hawdi and other stream1<senior corpers> where is your PPA? madly missing u guys .... Reporting live and direct with boss Sodiqyinka @the Land of the Generalscheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Heineken(m): 6:06am On Nov 27, 2014
Akerry:
hmmmmmm......taiye4christ,i double sight u, where is ur PPA? @Heineken,nabsprada,amegoA,dania30, ajgentle,suyamaster,sabiguy, hawdi and other stream1<senior corpers> where is your PPA? madly missing u guys .... Reporting live and direct with boss Sodiqyinka @the Land of the Generalscheesy
. Badooo. Akerry the boss I hail. Me dey one water company for Uyo. How thangs boss?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AmegoA(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2014
Akerry:
Boss I don relocate go ogun. on my way there atm.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by NnamdiN: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2014
Heineken:
. Badooo. Akerry the boss I hail. Me dey one water company for Uyo. How thangs boss?
confirm. wink I dey ball in next week
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2014
Akerry:

Bro... I relocated to Lagos since Monday after getting the relocation letter! I hope I get posted to MTN...Still on the process (long leg thing) wink I just decided to go low key till all my runz click. I gatto be in MTN for some reasons lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2014
Heineken:
ur PPA make sense na. Me na SS2 and SS3 chemistry teacher for one sec sch here o....... Corpers Wee!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2014
Akerry:

Oga Teacher
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Akerry:

hmmmmmm......taiye4christ,i double sight u, where is ur PPA?
Chemistry master!
Designated as an Economics tutor at Ejagham Secondary School, Abijang, Etung LGA, Cross River.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Iyabetajos(f): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
pls ohhhhhhhhh my pple hw do i get nysc to post me to ppa of my choice

cc sabiguy taiye4christ sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Iyabetajos:
pls ohhhhhhhhh my pple hw do i get nysc to post me to ppa of my choice

cc sabiguy taiye4christ sodiqyinka

Get close to your platoon officer or camp commandant. They sure know what to do if they r willing to help. Hopefully u can pay d price undecided
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Iyabetajos(f): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
sabiguy:

Get close to your platoon officer or camp commandant. They sure know what to do if they r willing to help. Hopefully u can pay d price undecided

lol oga i redeployed back to plateau so i hv a plce i want to serve.do i take letter to nysc secretariat or just go n report first
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 28, 2014
Iyabetajos:

lol oga i redeployed back to plateau so i hv a plce i want to serve.do i take letter to nysc secretariat or just go n report first

Report first, get a rejection letter and take the rejection letter along with a letter from d place u want to serve to NYSC Secretariat
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Heineken(m): 6:35am On Nov 28, 2014
NnamdiN:
confirm. wink I dey ball in next week
. Nice one boss. I wan try get accommodatn b4 I travel. Prolly next wk am leaving uyo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 7:16am On Nov 28, 2014
Akerry:

Hhhhmmmnnn!! NYSC do me strong thing, got posted to some supposed private secondary school in Ewekoro LG here in Ogun state, but on getting there, I had to ask for rejection letter, the school, on a scale of 10, is like -2/10, I couldn't stay. After so much hustle to get another place, I ended up in one semi-Behind primary school...classteacher kinda shii cry. But then, I take it as 'destiny'...I've got some work to do over there. So help me God.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by NnamdiN: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2014
Heineken:
. Nice one boss. I wan try get accommodatn b4 I travel. Prolly next wk am leaving uyo
nothing do you.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2014
hawdi:

Hhhhmmmnnn!! NYSC do me strong thing, got posted to some supposed private secondary school in Ewekoro LG here in Ogun state, but on getting there, I had to ask for rejection letter, the school, on a scale of 10, is like -2/10, I couldn't stay. After so much hustle to get another place, I ended up in one semi-Behind primary school...classteacher kinda shii cry. But then, I take it as 'destiny'...I've got some work to do over there. So help me God.

Lol. I greet u Mr.teacher. wink. I got redeployment to Lagos and posted to one ikosi ejirin local government Secretariat (not school) so they can use a brother for election polling booths angry, but I'm not staying there sha. MTN dey find me wink BTW where d Bleep is ejirin LG. Is dat also in this Lagos ni shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.