Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (1267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1381659 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sojiboy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Claroo:

Bros....60days ke cheesy

Sodiqyinka no be scammer jor.

The posting runs no click and such money dey difficult to return.

So what do we call that, as moni was not refund and d posting no jel, na scam be that ooo, u can only say it's an unintentional scam. Lafffu.
Where is the scammee to Tell us how it all went.

Btw are u doubting my own countdown

60 days is the worst that can happen to us. So relax, till official date is released, let's countdown to 60days to go.

Akerry where re you?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Timbuktu14(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
sojiboy:
So sodiqyinka is a scammer I am not disappointed, neither am I impressed, I only blame those looking for short cut to succeed.

Meanwhile the scammer and the scammee present ur case for appropriate and unbiased judgement from me. Or should we go to NDHQ to see Adewunmi himself.

Abeg countdown Don start oooo.

Under the sun or in the rain.

60days to go.

Common guys let d countdown start.
Nobody was looking for any shortcut to succeed. Anyone can be a victim as we were all looking for good places so our service year won't waste. So, don't blame anyone for paying anybody to work their postings. That said, sodiqyinka doesn't scam anybody. He was just a victim of failed transactions and it can happen to any of us. If his intentions na to scam i no go dey where i dey today because he put me here and i know i'm not the only one. I wont be surprise that u paid sombodi n it fail too. Its obvious he is not an nysc staff. Naso d tin dey b. D people wey collect d moni no dey pay back. All those staffs na goats. Dem like moni pass their life cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by barbstee(m): 6:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Claroo:

Bros....60days ke cheesy
i for wonder ooo

Sodiqyinka no be scammer jor.

The posting runs no click and such money dey difficult to return.
accordn to my findns he wsnt even the one those ppl claimn he scammed them paid to,he only referred them to somebody and d deal ddnt wrk out and those ppl no dey refund
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Timbuktu14(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2015
barbstee:

i for wonder ooo

accordn to my findns he wsnt even the one those ppl claimn he scammed them paid to,he only referred them to somebody and d deal ddnt wrk out and those ppl no dey refund
People no wan know that. They will hold who they can. Whether na him chop the money or not. Just let it go jare.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Danity20: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2015
Congratulations to those that bought my weekend games and won #68,267 Have created 2 whatsapp group where everybody joins and the daily games will be sent there with ease for everyday winnings . It's Meant For Only D Serious Minded People. My watsapp Number Is: 080 82 98 0818 Join the whatsapp winning teams 250 odds available for today's game All fixed matches

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Timbuktu14(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2015
Danity20:
Congratulations to those that bought my
weekend games and won #68,267
Have created 2
whatsapp group where
everybody
joins
and the daily games will be sent there with
ease
for everyday winnings . It's Meant For Only D
Serious
Minded
People.
My watsapp Number Is:
080 82 98 0818
Join the whatsapp winning teams
250 odds available for today's
game
All fixed matches
u don leave d football betting thread come here com show ur nonsense abi? Na trailer go kill person like u last last angry omo ale jati jati
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Danity20: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Timbuktu14:
u don leave d football betting thread come here com show ur nonsense abi? Na trailer go kill person like u last last angry omo ale jati jati

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Timbuktu14(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=Danity20 post=37655682][/quote] undecided dont quote me again if u no want make thunder fire your nyansh! angry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Anugod:
Yes o! Good to go! Good to go!! Good to go!!!

It's 43 days to go! grin grin grin
can't wait ooooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by barbstee(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abuja – The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has developed a biometric data capturingtechnology that will help in the nationwide conduct of weekly and monthly check on corps members.The Director-General of the corps, Brig.-Gen. Johnson Olawumi, said this during the inauguration and practical demonstration of the programme at the Kuje Area Council, Abuja.“It is going to make sure that corps members stay in their places of primary assignment. It will reduce the rate at which they travel.“It will help the core employers to benefit from the services of these corps members maximally because they will now remain in their places of primary assignment.“We have policies in the scheme that guide absence from places of primary assignment. For example – there are certain number of times a corps member can be absent and such a corps member – in punishment – the service will be extended.“We are not doing this in isolation it is in line with the policies of the scheme. It is going to bring transparency and accountability into the way we do things.“My staff, who have been conniving with corps members in the past will not be able to do that anymore because unless such a corps members cuts the thumb and gives to anybody to thumb print for him.“The DG said that six members of staff were presently facing possible dismissal from the scheme after being caught engaging and conniving with corps members to leave their places of primary assignment.He said that the disciplinary measure being takenwas in line with the public service rule and the NYSC condition of service.He said that the biometric technology made provision for corps members who may genuinely fall sick or have reasons to be away from their areas of assignments during the course of the service year.Olawumi said that the biometrics would first be deployed for use in Lagos and Abuja adding that it will be fully adopted by other states of the federation next year.“This exercise will start this September with corps members of batch C 2014 who will be passing out soon and batch A 2015 and it is going to start this September in Lagos state and the entire FCT.“Batch B 2015, those who will be in Lagos and FCT this biometrics will be applied for them throughout their service year. By next year we willtry to extend it to all the other states in the federation.“The demonstration, which we are witnessing today, is part of the second phase of the computerisation process of the operations of the NYSC scheme for the purpose of enhancing our overall performance.“Let me also allay the fears of some corps members we are going to make it very user friendly.“We are going to do it in such a way that it will not impose additional or inconvenience on you than what you face presently.“He said that the analogue system which was previously in use promoted unwarranted journey to schools to collect call-up letters which led to accidents or loss of letters and in some cases some persons missed the service year.The DG urged corps members and staff of the scheme in states and local governments to embrace the process with diligence in order to make it a success.He said that the service would not tolerate acts geared towards sabotaging the success of the program noting that the scheme was working assiduously to computerize all activities of the scheme in line with global best practices.According to Olawumi, by this, the NYSC like other agencies of government will be positioned to render seamless, efficient, and effective service to Nigerians.The D-G warned corps members wishing to stageany form of protest either on non-payment of allowance or other matters to desist from such endeavor as there was no provision for such in paramilitary agencies.He said that corps members caught would be severely sanctioned and disciplined calling on states and local governments owing allowances to corps members to ensure immediate payment.Olawumi said that the biometric technology was already in use by the scheme as ID cards of corps members had chips which were used to identify and locate them especially in cases of emergency.“The package also includes a change in the certificate they will receive at the end of their service year. The certificate of national service will now carry the passport photograph of the corps member to forestall theft.“Employers of ex corps members can now login the NYSC website and verify the certificate and authenticity of other information presented them”he added.Earlier, the Chairman of the Kuje Area Council, Hon. Ishaku Saban, lauded the hard work and diligence corps members serving in the council showed in the discharge of their duties.He assured the scheme of improvement in infrastructural development in order to improve the condition of the people and corps members living within the area.Dr. Micheal Ikhide, the Director corps welfare of the scheme said that the task of effectively monitoring corp members nationwide had remained a challenge to management.Ikhide said the launch of the biometrics would check cases of absenteeism, submission of monthly clearance letters by proxy and other forms of indiscipline among corps members.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2015
40 more days to go.

Thank God for the good life.

If you describe sodiqyinka as a scammer here again, your left yansh go disappear. You are crying foul as if you were not out there to scam nysc too.

Besides, the guy has been vindicated cos he only refer you people.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Horlawoomey:
40 more days to go.

Thank God for the good life.

If you describe sodiqyinka as a scammer here again, your left yansh go disappear. You are crying foul as if you were not out there to scam nysc too.

Besides, the guy has been vindicated cos he only refer you people.
Lwkmd ooo grin grin grin

Howdy na? How wrapping up things?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN Sodiqyinka is not a scammer and will never be a scammer.

greeting to you all my good to go corpers!
the journey of 12 months is gradually coming to an end in few weeks time.

LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN!!! Trenditee, sojiboy , Horlarwoomey and Anugod sighted:
missed u guys plenty plenty
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Anugod:
Lwkmd ooo grin grin grin

Howdy na? How wrapping up things?

We are wrapping it, anxiety of the next phase is damn high. But since we have God, he will surely open his door of mercy.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
Akerry:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Sodiqyinka is not a scammer and will never be a scammer.

LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN!!!
Trenditee, sojiboy , Horlarwoomey and Anugod sighted:

That Kogi boy, you too much. How is Abia
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Akerry:

LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN!!! Trenditee, sojiboy , Horlarwoomey and Anugod sighted:
Akerry baba, how things now?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sojiboy(m): 7:01am On Sep 06, 2015
Akerry:

That Abiakopa, d count down has started.
58days to go
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2015
trendiitee:
Akerry baba, how things now?
Adufe taiwo, things are fine o. i heard u relocated to cross river.LOL

Horlawoomey:

That Kogi boy, you too much. How is Abia
Abia is cool o. sisal fibre grin grin

sojiboy:

That Abiakopa, d count down has started.
58days to go
58days 2go?? interesting! hope you are enjoying UMUDIKE

GHOSTLADY & NABSPRADA.......Come out of ghostmode o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by bloglover(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2015
Pls any official passing out date yet? am really bothered
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Timbuktu14(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2015
bloglover:
Pls any official passing out date yet? am really bothered
bothered?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by bloglover(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Timbuktu14:
bothered?
b4 nko? I don tay for here o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Joecares: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
bloglover:

b4 nko? I don tay for here o
Bloglover nob only u ooo me self tire ooo am ansiously waiting for the time-table
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Ogunleti01: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Final clearance comes up on 15th and 16th of september 2015. Batch C corpers take note.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ogunleti01:
Final clearance comes up on 15th and 16th of september 2015. Batch C corpers take note.

Please where did you get the info ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sojiboy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
As work never Dey, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike post graduate form is out, I also learnt University of ibadan is out too.

Grab one while you are searching for job. No time to check time. If you are coming to Umudike, see my signature. Buzz me.

58days to go.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
sojiboy:
As work never Dey, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike post graduate form is out, I also learnt University of ibadan is out too.

Grab one while you are searching for job. No time to check time. If you are coming to Umudike, see my signature. Buzz me.

58days to go.

university of Ibadan has closed. but futo owerri is still on smiley

by the way, where did you get this 58 days figure from? or are you planning to do extension?! wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ogunleti01:

guy! we don't eat yam without sauce! where is it?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sojiboy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
coollabman:

university of Ibadan has closed. but futo owerri is still on smiley

by the way, where did you get this 58 days figure from? or are you planning to do extension?! wink

Extension Kwa

Not at all. But we all gat 58days left
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
sojiboy:

Extension Kwa

Not at all. But we all gat 58days left

for the second time, how did you arrive at that figure? pls take this correction now! angry we don't have 58days, we have less than 42 days and counting.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sojiboy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
coollabman:

for the second time, how did you arrive at that figure? pls take this correction now! angry we don't have 58days, we have less than 42 days and counting.

From Abuja Sauce, 58days, cos if stream 2,dat joined us.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Timbuktu14(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
sojiboy:

From Abuja Sauce, 58days, cos if stream 2,dat joined us.
this guy don smoke gbana cheesy cheesy na only u get 58days left. As 4 me kwa, na less than 42days cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by disandat(m): 2:34am On Sep 07, 2015
sojiboy:

58days to go.

Bros, i tried THE online reg And when i was about to print, THE system refreshed. What do u think i Should do.
And after THE online reg, what follows?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.