Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1384347 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2014
Horlawoomey: A little motivating poem to galvanize the weekend, one of my favourite by Napoleon Hill # When things go wrong as they sometimes will,,,, When the road you are trudging seems all uphill,,,, When the funds are low and the debts are high,,,, And you want to smile but you have to sigh,,,, When care is pressing you down a bit,,,, Rest, if you must but don't you quit#............ # Life is queer with its twist and turns,,,, As everyone of us sometimes learn,,,, And many a failure turns about,,,, When he might have won had he stuck it out,,,, Don't give up, though the pace seems slow,,,, you might succeed with another blow#............# success is failure turned inside out,,, The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,,,, And you can never tell how close you are,,,, It may be near when it seems afar,,,, So stick to the fight when you are hardest hit,,,,, its when things get worst that you must not quit### ...... Shout out to my E-family.. Akerry, Claroo, Ajgentle, Sodikyinka, Noordean, Nabsprada, Feyifahm(sweet@), Trendiitee, Taiye4Christ, Cutekemitola, Dania30, Luvlycutebay, curiouses (badoo), Rashfat, Tityluvly, dstnd, Mrpero, suyamasta, mimiy05, niceeric, sojiboy, Anugod, SageNaruto, Jacob05, kalushaiyke, idboyostic, Emeka51, fweshblacboiy and all the names I unintentional omitted from the list. Shout out to all the guest too... And the biggest shout out goes to Oga seun..... May we all get to our dreams, have a funfilled weekend.

hmmmm.....thanks for d soul uplifting words bro!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Cutekemitola: Good morning family; adufe iyawo taiye4christ,nabsprada*searches everywhr* where have u been?and ur hubby nordean... Feyifahm iyawo horlawoomey,crious time keeper sodiqyinka,Idboyostic*finally found yuh* have u seen suits finale,dania30(dstnd is eyeing yuh),mimiy05(observer),niceeric and sage naruto(finally found a babe?)Heineken(u dey here at all?)Niyoposh*And my lovey lovey Ajgentle*kisses* and the names I didn't remember to add: I LOVE YOU ALL

good morning Kemi....how r u doin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kalushaiyke(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2014
Horlawoomey: A little motivating poem to galvanize the weekend, one of my favourite by Napoleon Hill # When things go wrong as they sometimes will,,,, When the road you are trudging seems all uphill,,,, When the funds are low and the debts are high,,,, And you want to smile but you have to sigh,,,, When care is pressing you down a bit,,,, Rest, if you must but don't you quit#............ # Life is queer with its twist and turns,,,, As everyone of us sometimes learn,,,, And many a failure turns about,,,, When he might have won had he stuck it out,,,, Don't give up, though the pace seems slow,,,, you might succeed with another blow#............# success is failure turned inside out,,, The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,,,, And you can never tell how close you are,,,, It may be near when it seems afar,,,, So stick to the fight when you are hardest hit,,,,, its when things get worst that you must not quit### ...... Shout out to my E-family.. Akerry, Claroo, Ajgentle, Sodikyinka, Noordean, Nabsprada, Feyifahm(sweet@), Trendiitee, Taiye4Christ, Cutekemitola, Dania30, Luvlycutebay, curiouses (badoo), Rashfat, Tityluvly, dstnd, Mrpero, suyamasta, mimiy05, niceeric, sojiboy, Anugod, SageNaruto, Jacob05, kalushaiyke, idboyostic, Emeka51, fweshblacboiy and all the names I unintentional omitted from the list. Shout out to all the guest too... And the biggest shout out goes to Oga seun..... May we all get to our dreams, have a funfilled weekend.
Wish you the very best brother..and to everyone else in this great house,I say happy weekend!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by mimiy05: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2014
Amen o my dear...thanks a lot...hv a luvly weekend too

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jacob05(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2014

you're highly mouthed bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jacob05(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2014
good morning house...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Stevostical(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Good morning all, abeg me just sign in to dis place oooooo, i also b prospective Batch C corper, how all of una dey ooooo.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2014
mimiy05:
Able time keeper..gdmrning...jz a request...my display name is mimiy
accepted
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
As per chairman and number one citizen, you should be the first to register na. Whatever happens to leading by example?
if i hear! Abeg who don register?lol.....Good morning to u all....@Holarwoomey, thanks for that outstanding write up. God bless u my man
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2014
sodiqyinka: 30days to submission of masterlists by schools.
53days to notification/release of call-up
numbers.
66days to collection/printing of call-up letters.
73days to SURE batch C'14 orientation exercise/
camp. Good morning housemates...

i like the way u do the countdown bro....God bless u man!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2014
Akerry: i like the way u do the countdown bro....God bless u man!
wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by shypo(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2014
Happy weekend rally round d page, av c many e-love,e-courting,e-wedding,I thk is high tym i chose my e-love,nd z none but d most efficient,consistent, and sufficient angel. She x an unbiased estimator,has a unique solution,her beauty x unquestionable.Olori ayanfe,arewa oluwaFEYItamilore wil u b my e-love?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2014
FROM THE LEADERSHIP OF THE UNION
(Today,20th August, 2014)
Today, the leadership of the Union honoured the emergency invitation of the DSA to hear the response of the University management on the 6-point demand of the Union at the last meeting with the management and the following responses were given to various demands;
1. Re-opening of the University:
As earlier relayed to the University community that the Senate meeting of 15th August decided that the University has been re-opened and students are to resume the University on 24th August,2014 for academic activities to begin immediately. This was further confirmed to the leadership of the Union on official grounds.
2. Review of the fees:
The following reductions were made in the fees;
*Fresh Students: No reduction
*Returning Students:
~Humanities and Social Sci. No reduction
~Sciences and Technology #27700
~Pharmacy & Health Sci. #30700
For those who have paid, the deducted funds will be forwarded to coming sessions and that of finalists will be forwarded to the Alumni charges.
3.Instalmental payment/ Work-study/ Relief:
The University Senate Relief committee will begin the implementation of its plans on work-study and general relief plans for indigent students as soon as normal activities begin on the varsity campus. Instalmental payment will be available for students with special cases and such students are to write the DSA in order that their situation maybe addressed by the University.
4. Late Registration:
The management first maintained that that is yet to be finalised but a one-week extention beginning from 24th August, 2014 has now been given for normal registration to continue till 24th August.
5. Non-victimisation :
The DSA reported that the University is not disposed to victimisation and that its position is not yet finalised. However,the management has listened to the appeals of various interventionists.
6. Prompt Mobilization of finalists for NYSC:
Assurances of prompt moblization of finalists was given as all results are being compiled and neccesary procedures are being set out to ensure that they are mobilized this November.
Taking it from this point,the leadership of the Union will meet to holistically assess the position of the management based on the reaction of students to the afore-relayed response of the management.
We therefore anticipate responses from students and opinion leaders in th.
Signed:
BAMIDELE Oludare J.
P.R.O
IBIKUNLE Isaac M.
President
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2014
u b beta pikin tanks 4 making my weekend
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by suyamasta(m): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
@Horlawoomey tnx i hail u too!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Cutekemitola: Good morning family; adufe iyawo taiye4christ,nabsprada*searches everywhr* where have u been?and ur hubby nordean... Feyifahm iyawo horlawoomey,crious time keeper sodiqyinka,Idboyostic*finally found yuh* have u seen suits finale,dania30(dstnd is eyeing yuh),mimiy05(observer),niceeric and sage naruto(finally found a babe?)Heineken(u dey here at all?)Niyoposh*And my lovey lovey Ajgentle*kisses* and the names I didn't remember to add: I LOVE YOU ALL
#I LUV U rite back#smiley morning swiddy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by suyamasta(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
mimiy05:
good morning....i been sight u for batch b thread

yea na my former base o, but now there na useful thread for we batch C14 to learn from
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nafizzey(m): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
pls I just came in d house. I don't get the gist going...For prospective C14 members, is it that we no longer need to go to our various institution to get mobilized, call up number and letter.? Everything will be online or what? pls I need clarification from someone.....
God Bless All
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nafizzey(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
And what's the 4k for pls... is it necessary?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nafizzey: pls I just came in d house. I don't get the gist going...For prospective C14 members, is it that we no longer need to go to our various institution to get mobilized, call up number and letter.? Everything will be online or what? pls I need clarification from someone.....
God Bless All
From what was posted on their website, it means u have to do online registration and fill all necessary things on their portal. However, ur institution is gonna send a senate approved list of the students that will be mobilized for that batch. So u will get a notification if ur name was approved as it's scheduled on the timetable. Then u pay 4k if u wish to get alerts for call-up number and subsequent printing of the call-up letter when it's out. However, it's not mandatory to pay the 4k as u can still collect from ur institution if u want to...
Na so I understand am undecided

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
@horlawoomey love ur write ups *big ups* have a great day
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
dania30:
From what was posted on their website, it means u have to do online registration and fill all necessary things on their portal. However, ur institution is gonna send a senate approved list of the students that will be mobilized for that batch. So u will get a notification if ur name was approved as it's scheduled on the timetable. Then u pay 4k if u wish to get alerts for call-up number and subsequent printing of the call-up letter when it's out. However, it's not mandatory to pay the 4k as u can still collect from ur institution if u want to...
Na so I understand am undecided
n na so e bsmiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
nabsprada: n na so e bsmiley
Gbam! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by mimiy05: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
suyamasta:

yea na my former base o, but now there na useful thread for we batch C14 to learn from
yea..thtz true
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
princetunex: FROM THE LEADERSHIP OF THE UNION
(Today,20th August, 2014)
Today, the leadership of the Union honoured the emergency invitation of the DSA to hear the response of the University management on the 6-point demand of the Union at the last meeting with the management and the following responses were given to various demands;
1. Re-opening of the University:
As earlier relayed to the University community that the Senate meeting of 15th August decided that the University has been re-opened and students are to resume the University on 24th August,2014 for academic activities to begin immediately. This was further confirmed to the leadership of the Union on official grounds.
2. Review of the fees:
The following reductions were made in the fees;
*Fresh Students: No reduction
*Returning Students:
~Humanities and Social Sci. No reduction
~Sciences and Technology #27700
~Pharmacy & Health Sci. #30700
For those who have paid, the deducted funds will be forwarded to coming sessions and that of finalists will be forwarded to the Alumni charges.
3.Instalmental payment/ Work-study/ Relief:
The University Senate Relief committee will begin the implementation of its plans on work-study and general relief plans for indigent students as soon as normal activities begin on the varsity campus. Instalmental payment will be available for students with special cases and such students are to write the DSA in order that their situation maybe addressed by the University.
4. Late Registration:
The management first maintained that that is yet to be finalised but a one-week extention beginning from 24th August, 2014 has now been given for normal registration to continue till 24th August.
5. Non-victimisation :
The DSA reported that the University is not disposed to victimisation and that its position is not yet finalised. However,the management has listened to the appeals of various interventionists.
6. Prompt Mobilization of finalists for NYSC:
Assurances of prompt moblization of finalists was given as all results are being compiled and neccesary procedures are being set out to ensure that they are mobilized this November.
Taking it from this point,the leadership of the Union will meet to holistically assess the position of the management based on the reaction of students to the afore-relayed response of the management.
We therefore anticipate responses from students and opinion leaders in th.
Signed:
BAMIDELE Oludare J.
P.R.O
IBIKUNLE Isaac M.
President
waoo! datz a good news @no 6........

ao r u doing?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
boss i hail'
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
u too much dear kemi
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
mimiy05:
nope...i stay in lag
Alright sis. How‘s lag today?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
noordean: sure.infact i love u too
smh4u... my friend, I dey wait for you make you go do your own first o
*sharp sharp, no waste my time abegi*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Stevostical: Good morning all, abeg me just sign in to dis place oooooo, i also b prospective Batch C corper, how all of una dey ooooo.
Welcome. Your name, institution, and course of study please?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
noordean: waoo! datz a good news @no 6........

ao r u doing?

At my best. The 6th point definitely gave me a fresh breath of life. Now I can think of Awka Ibom
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
Cutekemitola and Horlawoomey, “correct“ dey worry you guys jare. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.