Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,477 members, 7,865,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1397301 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by deola11(f): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
grin
Wetin happen to north na?
I no won die now o, we no plenti 4 my mama hand..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
kaka22:
I just learnt that OAU had submitted the masterlist to Nysc but it may not be all departments. It was only the departments that submitted their students' result to senate and was approved that were mobilized. I am sure that my department(political science) result was approved and even graduating list was pasted like 2 weeks ago. Source: A friend of mine in school

Great news. Oh Lord, pls I wanna go to Akwa Ibom. May I receive my call up number via sms even if I didn't pay chin chin bt paid #700 for registration ijn... Amen.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:
thanks for the info bro ,i just hope my dept answer morale o
Nigerdelta. Morale low ooo. Just deh prepare ϔ☺Ůȑ mind say e go b nxt year ooo. I call ADEBAKIN 2da, I'm talk e no sure say we go go, say Na Senate weh go determine evrytn, nd dem neva hear frm Senate ooo.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by nathskib(f): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=Godwineboseta]Pls I need assistance, I hv been mobilise before but I forgot to indicate it when I was doing my online registration. Pls frnds what do I do? /quote]. Someone I know also made thIs mistAke. Someone in d housre Shoul plS answer.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AmegoA(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
nabsprada: doing just fine,you?
same here, thanks to God!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
princetunex:

Great news. Oh Lord, pls I wanna go to Akwa Ibom. May I receive my call up number via sms even if I didn't pay chin chin bt paid #700 for registration ijn... Amen.
when u pray, believe and act faith.john 16:23-24...james 1:5-8.
FAITH DOES UNIMAGINABLE THINGS.......THINK IT BROO!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
psymonds:
when u pray, believe and act faith.john 16:23-24...james 1:5-8.
FAITH DOES UNIMAGINABLE THINGS.......THINK IT BROO!

Nice one n tnx alot brother. I believe in faith too.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
princetunex:

Lol..the lord did not say you should not pay! It's written give to ceaser what belongs to him.It is also written "heavens help those who help themselves".. my brother, if you knw you want to receive your callup number via sms! The Lord has blessed you with just the knowledge that you must pay 4k to do so but also gift of understanding *double blessing* go forth and do what is right! May Jehova guide you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Shigoboy: @sodiqyinka, bro thanks for ur usual response. A colleague of mine who also registered a wrong course, just informed me dis morning that it has been rectified, and she has printed another slip with the correct course on it, someone helped her out from nysc office at abuja, but the prob is that she refuse to link me up with the person, saying she need to take permission frm him b4 she could give me the man's contact, which I reasoned with her, but since then she has not been picking my calls, I've also sent several mails to contacts display on nysc site, but no reply yet, bro plz how can you help me out b4 its get too late?
Let me have your jamb reg no. What's d right course?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=nathskib][/quote]Its not a problem... They will be mobilized. Cheers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Shigoboy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
sodiqyinka: Let me have your jamb reg no. What's d right course?
my jamb reg no is: 82351968IJ, my correct course is Telecommunication and information science, that's so much.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
navistar:

Lol..the lord did not say you should not pay! It's written give to ceaser what belongs to him.It is also written "heavens help those who help themselves".. my brother, if you knw you want to receive your callup number via sms! The Lord has blessed you with just the knowledge that you must pay 4k to do so but also gift of understanding *double blessing* go forth and do what is right! May Jehova guide you.

lolzzzzz. Re u a jw?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
princetunex:

lolzzzzz. Re u a jw?

I am only but a child of God tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
princetunex:

We heading towards same direction bro!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Abbies: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hello
My friend used her old phone number when she registered for payment. So she hasn't received her call up number. What can she do? Thank you.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Abbies: Hello
My friend used her old phone number when she registered for payment. So she hasn't received her call up number. What can she do? Thank you.
She shld retrieve her old numba...call up numba is nt yet ready.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ggirl4real: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Good morning, dear. Yeah yeah, it was good. How was yours?
Mine was sweet o. Sorry I just saw ur msg now
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ggirl4real: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
bimofalad:

princetunex:
All of una wey dey tink of serving in my state diariss God o in everytin u r doing. Na wetin now? Na only Akwa Ibom waka com? Continue

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
navistar:

I am only but a child of God tongue
Lol. I feel u bro.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
bimofalad:

may ntn separate us ijn

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ggirl4real: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
[/b]
Abbies: Hello
My friend used her old phone number when she registered for payment. [b][/b]So she hasn't received her call up number.[b]
What can she do? Thank you.
Call up number? Na only she waka com wey she go collect call up number wen mobilization neva comot?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
ggirl4real: [b][/b]
Call up number? Na only she waka com wey she go collect call up number wen mobilization neva comot?

L grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin ;DL
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
ggirl4real:
All of una wey dey tink of serving in my state diariss God o in everytin u r doing. Na wetin now? Na only Akwa Ibom waka com? Continue

As we be ur guest make u prepare to serve us one of your native delicacy oo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by omolizzy(f): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nabsprada darling I want u to knw ur kindness has a great impact in my life even though we avnt seen,I don't knw ow nairaland would av bin for me without ppl like u,cutekemitola n odas. U are highly appreciated dearie.

A response to ur diary. Would av commentrd dia bt have insufficient permission. Shalom
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Abirisegun(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
I was here.
Atlast mobilised. 6years in school before mobilisation no be beans. No Carry-over,etc.
Thank God that I will be serving my father land.
AAUA, Philosophy B.A. Hons.
2008-2014
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by taiwoliu(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
bimofalad:

makes 3 of us.... Let's pray NYSC says same. ggirl4real, abeg prepare all prepare-ables oooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
omolizzy: Nabsprada darling I want u to knw ur kindness has a great impact in my life even though we avnt seen,I don't knw ow nairaland would av bin for me without ppl like u,cutekemitola n odas. U are highly appreciated dearie.

A response to ur diary. Would av commentrd dia bt have insufficient permission. Shalom
seriously I'm feeling fly right nw!cheesy...thanks for your kind words,btw,u can't comment on Diaries!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Abbies: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2014

Hmmm foreign students that have registered and paid have received their call up numbers via text already.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by taiwoliu(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
To all ladokites:
Statement of result entering its final stage of preparation.
Engineering students - Induction is scheduled for Oct 15. Cum wt 5h for ur helmet ooo.
Medical induction coming up soon as well.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Abbies: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2014

And if you don't have the answer to a question I suggest you just run along

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Haryoryhemie(f): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
princetunex:

No be only u waka come o, u are not alone on dis
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by falansa: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
sodiqyinka: Online registration ends in 10days.
Mobilization status to PCMs and CPIs in
13/14days.
Collection/printing of call up letters start in
26days.
Orientation camps for batch C 2014 orientation
exercise open in 33days. Good morning y'all

bro, it's been difficult getting in touch with you privately sir. I sent mails but don't see reply.
how should I contact you then??

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.