Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1397056 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by stevoskyj(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Akerry:
baddest bro grin btw our camping period na dry season na
dats why i wan go south side na.. i hear it rains often down south
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
hawdi:

Lool! Joker! Come and drag me na tongue

loool okay...i'll take dat as u just threw in d towel and u don't want my cousin no more

ko bad naa...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
yokiti:

Honourable chairman sir, thanks for the reception. Are you good to go?
@ Claroo, you are welcome my brother.
yes boss

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by stevoskyj(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=psymonds post=27370436][/quote]
doing great oh.. this camp anxiety jst increased since i saw my call up

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Anugod:

Oh thank you, that's so helpful.

A course mate of mine who stays in lagos just made the payment a few minutes ago and guess what?...

She got the number!!!

I'm really gon be needing that help cos I sure am gon be paying as soon as it's daybreak.

*Runs to check mail*
so may b 'll try dis idea to pay tmoro. But pls let me knw when it wrks fr u

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by nykolaax(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dejavu501:
I salute all PCMs in the house, i wish u guys the best of success in ur very next adventure of life. I hope to join u guys during the next batch. My service has been long Overdue and for some reasons best known to God my name was not forwarded to Abuja by the student affairs despite the fact that I have been cleared by the school and have gotten my notification of result. I was Mad cos I thought of the fact that I had an extra year and with all dilligence I saw it out in March and could not make it in July, now i could not make it due to some flimzy excuses on the part of the SA,I thought of the fact that those I did my spill year with are going for service i mean those wt matric no 090 while I wt matric no 080 will not be going, i thought of the fact dat my younger sis who graduated from d same inst(AAUA) will be going while i would stay behind due to some error. I have gotten out of that Madness cos i finally thought of God and his plans for me that thought alone brought succour to my soul. If there is anyone going through this type of rough path be rest assured that God has a reason for everything and I pray that in Due time it would all become a Testimony.

dude....I'm also an aauite...080 set and to make matters worst #ididnthaveextra.... and I'm just going.....you can imagine..... so take heart cos God knows best.....hmmmm...iv being leaving in frustration all dis while to fink dat my mates have finished Nysc since June and some just finished is a hell of a thing.....I understand you....just b positive and always disturb dem at DSA if possible collect their oga number (Mr olaimolu)

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by butanep(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
MacQueen14:

Abuja is d way Oooooo....plus m influencing it. Don't wanna be tHrown to our Boko brodas

why is almost everybody eyeing Abuja... Na wa hooo... Tell me what's happening there?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dminister:
the parole is already going to be executed..;jejely jejely

You get mouth grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
niceeric:

loool okay...i'll take dat as u just threw in d towel and u don't want my cousin no more

ko bad naa...

I ain't said that...just that, if anyone's gon ask for anything, na the proper molebi, not a 'supposed' cousin tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by henrinity(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
apostlekeke:
hello henry. I finished from SEET, MEE. any idea if ours is ready.
Am not certain about your own dept bro, but definitely it should be ready @ Old registra.. # Most dept and Facilities statement of results have been sent thr for collection.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by michaelolayinka(m): 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
MacQueen14:

Wow cheesy dats awesome...what year?
2014...wbu??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by stevoskyj(m): 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dejavu501:
I salute all PCMs in the house, i wish u guys the best of success in ur very next adventure of life. I hope to join u guys during the next batch. My service has been long Overdue and for some reasons best known to God my name was not forwarded to Abuja by the student affairs despite the fact that I have been cleared by the school and have gotten my notification of result. I was Mad cos I thought of the fact that I had an extra year and with all dilligence I saw it out in March and could not make it in July, now i could not make it due to some flimzy excuses on the part of the SA,I thought of the fact that those I did my spill year with are going for service i mean those wt matric no 090 while I wt matric no 080 will not be going, i thought of the fact dat my younger sis who graduated from d same inst(AAUA) will be going while i would stay behind due to some error. I have gotten out of that Madness cos i finally thought of God and his plans for me that thought alone brought succour to my soul. If there is anyone going through this type of rough path be rest assured that God has a reason for everything and I pray that in Due time it would all become a Testimony.
May God be with you bro i know how it feels cos i was almost in the same situation.. the prays of this whole house is with you.. #StayPositive
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by michaelolayinka(m): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
butanep:
You re highly welcome... The anxiety of the call up letter is affecting almost everyone.
yea, am so eager
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
Niceeric don send mosquito to come torment me this night....i bind you and your sender....fire!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
That's how omolizzy didn't show up at all today sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
MacQueen14:

Flattered kiss
DNT FEEL FLATTERD!!! I JUST SAID A FACT...AND
I JST HOPE THE SOLDIERS WUNT BALLOT TO HAVE YOU.
LOLZ
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Kingemmy01(m): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Anugod:

Thanks for checking up on me...

Is it possible that a whole department will be mobilised from the school and not even one name will come back with the list?? Except for one that came out for exemption? What happened to the 15 other names from a department that mobilised just that few? Too many questions, no answer in sight for now.

My coursemates and I were at DSA and we verified that our names were sent, and the correction list returned with no complaints except for two names that fell on error list. What then happened? And the dean said maybe we didn't do the online reg. But is that really possible? The whole of us? Then what explains one of us who paid and got hers? And her name too is absent from the list

I guess only God can answer. I've done my best, submitted evidence of my online reg...even tried to pay, but all the wack cyber cafes I visited all over school said the payment had closed. Don't really know what next to do. But thanks to all you guys for having my back. Whatever happens,
WHAT WILL BE WILL BE.

Sis, don't worry eh! Just believe that all shall be well IJN. Just calm ur mind and check when d call up letter is available in school. This is also my final resolution bz am tired of the mixed up scenerio

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fweshblacboai2(m): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
niceeric:

loool.......u sef know say I dey right
Kkkkkkkk.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Anugod:

Awwwww thank you so much. I really do belong here
DONT...GIVE UP DEARIE....WE ARE ALL SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
hawdi:

I ain't said that...just that, if anyone's gon ask for anything, na the proper molebi, not a 'supposed' cousin tongue
o ti e ti wa daa bayii.....u av downgraded my molebiship with Taheerah abi?....we shall see
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
Good evening, house.
Just noticed that orekelewa9 deactivated her account. Anybody knows why?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Good evening, house.
Just noticed that orekelewa9 deactivated her account. Anybody knows why?
NO! UNTIL U INFORM US.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
niceeric:

o ti e ti wa daa bayii.....u av downgraded my molebiship with Taheerah abi?....we shall see

Oya pele, but it's the fact tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Kingemmy01(m): 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rusa:

What will be will be dear., I was @ the student affairs with my h.o.d, they gave me one thousand and one reason why my name was omitted. From secretary error to student affairs officer not ticking my name for mobilization. Imagine nonsense. Only my name was omitted in my class., nd cum to tink of it that my result was wonderfully sweet. #KSUsucksbigtime. I have let it go, though it hurt so much and i cried bitterly, there was nothin i could do about it. When i remembered how i lost my friend and coursemate few weeks to our final exams, i bless God for the gift of life. C14 is gone but i am alive. If Christ tarries, i will make it A15 better and stronger.
I pray u get ur call-up letter nxt week (yes! Miracles still happen), but if u dont give tanks to God for He knows best. All the best dear.
Really? wat a costly mistake! Pls take heart dear. God knows d best....d end shall be great.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
hawdi:
Niceeric don send mosquito to come torment me this night....i bind you and your sender....fire!!!
u wan bind my hybrid, energy saving,electronic mosquitoes by fire ehn??......Good luck with that

just to let u know : those niggas run on both battery and solar energy and are equipped with state of the art artificial intelligence
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Sammyblaq(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
jeeeeeezzzzzzz! 939 pages and counting.
My ppl una no dey smile o....on the countdown.
Beautiful ones joined in. We-Wa!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
niceeric:

u wan bind my hybrid, energy saving,electronic mosquitoes by fire ehn??......Good luck with that

just to let u know : those niggas run on both battery and solar energy and are equipped with state of the art artificial intelligence

Shuu?! Na mosquitoes oo? Them go get everything pass you sef be that na....ah don de relent before, but not again, na today them must die
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Kingemmy01(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Anugod:

Nothing really from school o, no explanations. I guess it's mixed up somewhere sha, cos one of us got hers when she paid. I'm goin be paying come daybreak. Thanks for all the care and concern...
God on your side, good luck, sis.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by timaahmad(f): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
@BUTANEB,plz don,t create religious issues on dis thread...Wether muslim or christian we,r 1 family. So plz,nex tym tink well b4 typing
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
hawdi:

Oya pele, but it's the fact tongue
still maintaining it abi....ko si isoro oo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
hawdi:

Shuu?! Na mosquitoes oo? Them go get everything pass you sef be that na....ah don de relent before, but not again, na today them must die
are u in d faintest way sayin d mosquitoes are more intelligent than I am?....Enough is enough...AUDI go to bed!!!!!!

PS: make sure u urinate before doing so though

To avoid early morning stories that touch loool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Jaylord1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
Anugod:

Nothing really from school o, no explanations. I guess it's mixed up somewhere sha, cos one of us got hers when she paid. I'm goin be paying come daybreak. Thanks for all the care and concern...

Anugod wat dept did yu finish from,is it from faculty of agric...cos I know a lady in fac of agric who paid as yu said today and got it almost immediately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.