Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (617176 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2014
buksich:

smiley Kaaro o,omidan traecey.
Gudmrn dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2014
adedeji65: lmdo*
Deji gudmrn
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2014
osemu8: grin
fah catch u ehn...Gudmrn
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2014
wah apund to Sokarsenal and the rest?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 23, 2014
traecey: Deji gudmrn
goodmorning sweeets
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2014
adedeji65: goodmorning sweeets
make heemah catch u

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Miner13: gat to wake up by 5:30am again

nigga and niggal gat to leave now

bye gaari oooooo

chykmoni
adonismuller
bentonmaye
Archmage
sugarkemi
Dremichaels
Ojestas
kennykg
cutiepie01
Hissexcellencie
azyd,
solzmuller
mrng sir!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2014
traecey: make heemah catch u
heemah is sleeping , nobody will tell her cheesy *big grin*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by vict505(m): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2014
nobletay:
Bro u need to think very well b4 taking ur decision. My case is similar to urs but NYSC certificate is paramount to me. My plan is only to go for d 3weeks camp and redeploy back to my state whr I work and also runs my PPA. I can't tell u to resign now and come back after a year to roam about lookin for job. may God help us.
my brother thank you. That's what I will do. Arrragement completed. God bless you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2014
heemah:
is it interestin?? wu r d lead actors? av u seen Yellow boots, 49days and The heirs?? u ll love'em
continued from the original 300 (spartans) peter mensah(persian emmissary) the guy in spartacus ,eva green, david wenham and. Lena headey (the queen) ..very interesting tho!!! Will search for 49 days and the heirs .. Letme check em out though still seeing 3days to kill............. How was ur night sweetz
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2014
heemah:
women's opinion..
And why do you think it matters? tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 23, 2014
traecey: wah apund to Sokarsenal and the rest?
hangover
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2014
adedeji65: heemah is sleeping , nobody will tell her cheesy *big grin*
i don.alrdy ctch u...yet to.respond.to ur proposal, u wan start extra marital affairs abi?? fnk god i caught u blue handed..d divorce paper wey i go serve u go long pass river nile..lolz..Traecey sweedie, gudmorning..au was ur nyt??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2014
traecey: pls r shorts dt r slightly below d knee allowed?@Yokiti nd d house
slightly? my sister, as long as its not a full length trouser or 3/4; you are good to go. You will be suprised when you get to camp to see that the do's and dont rules are not water-tight.
Hissexcellencie: Top of da morning to you Housemates; pls who knows what †ђξ perks of being a platoon leaderis/are & how are they elected/selected?? Oga Yokiti and co. Ur help izz needed.
our oga godG who has been there before wil help us our. I dont think there is any laid down procedure in being a platoon leader.
karleone: Good day peepz. E don tey!!!!! Must the white shorts be sparkling white cos I can't find any in the market. @Oga Yokiti, can ones white short use belts?
If you cant gwt the desired ready made white.. You can buy and sow white materials of your choice. Belt is allowed but let it not be obvious like the ones used by American artists.
ajasa4link: Sup guys, I've been pondering on this issue for a while now and I need ur opinions on it.
I have plans to be one of the early arrivals in camp so as to be able to settle down early as well as get the best of accommodation, uniform etc But now the issue is if I get posted to some far away states in the east or south south where I would have to travel for 10 or 11hours I.e like leaving Lagos around 7am and arriving at the state's park around 8pm or later in the evening. How would one survive the night in a strange park? is it advisable to take a bus to camp that same night or what? Or would it be advisable to travel by night (I.e night of 4th August ) so as to arrive early in the morning or what?. I need ur opinions and yokiti too
My brother, our country is fulll of suprises and it doesnt matter the time and place of the event. However, I will advice you to remember the adage.. "Òkùnkùn ò mo eni òwò" ( the hour of the night is a respecter of no one). If you are to choose between arriving early for kits with uncertainty or safe arrival; I believe you will not hesitate to choose the later.
Night travel is subjective... From Lagos; your point of origin, you will be able to get day and night buses to anywhere in Nigeria or relative location of where you are going to.
North; Oyingbo and its environs, Alaba Rago ; south west, South Eastern region and south south: Iyana- Ipaja, Maza maza, Jibowu, Ojota
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Samguine:
And why do you think it matters? tongue
it rly does..buh i ll talk on it wen i finally wake up...*readjust ma blanket*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2014
heemah:
i don.alrdy ctch u...yet to.respond.to ur proposal, u wan start extra marital affairs abi?? fnk god i caught u blue handed..d divorce paper wey i go serve u go long pass river nile..lolz..Traecey sweedie, gudmorning..au was ur nyt??
*handsdown* holds your ankle * babey don't do this me.... I don't knw wht I weeee do without a yes from you sad .... Oya mabinu sweeetz mio ni shebe month smiley *winks*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2014
heemah:
removes blanket *sprinkles water* *take beverage sweeets*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2014
adedeji65: removes blanket *sprinkles water* *take beverage sweeets*
thanks dear..ma lawyers will meet u on d divorce procedures..fnks for d beverage tho, am fastin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2014
nobletay:
quoting bible for d very 1st time in history Lol... (dnt mind me maybe I'm just sein)
But seriously there's something more I want frm u (rember, askin u smthin 4d very 1st time) try edit ur signature. I've learnt a lot on dis thread not only abt NYSC stuff and U've being a part of it but seeing ur SIGNATURE after reading thru ur post, intelligent comments, and valid points made makes me feel somehow. Its quite ridiculous, capital letter G for dat mata. I dnt knw maybe I'm d only one seing dis but I dnt mean to offend u
Well said, u know i actually point an indicator toward this same thing u are talking about but I don't just want to dwell on it much that was why I leave matter for Mathias. But truth be told it shouldn't be capital G as a matter of fact.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2014
Good morning sirs/mas
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2014
Can't finish seeing this 3days to die .... Akube things looool!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2014
heemah:
*cracks knuckles* cool
I can't wait. I would have said good morning, but you aren't fully awake yet cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2014
heemah:
thanks dear..ma lawyers will meet u on d divorce procedures..fnks for d beverage tho, am fastin
damn I missed ur sari.... I guess ur lawyer is extorting u , am sueing him/her for that , cus no divorce before marriage ,... We can still make thing work sweeets *in diegos voice*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2014
Good morning, ifyzo. How was the night?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2014
Good morning to every one in the house.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by hassan85(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2014
mikedimeji:
TiffanyJ a very beautiful morning to u. By the grace of God I should be in Zaria on Wednesday So that I can collect my transcript along line with the call up. Guess we will meet in Zaria. Enjoy ur day
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2014
Morning y'all
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by hassan85(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2014
mikedimeji:
TiffanyJ a very beautiful morning to u. By the grace of God I should be in Zaria on Wednesday So that I can collect my transcript along line with the call up. Guess we will meet in Zaria. Enjoy ur day
me til wednesday by Gods grace. I hope d posting list comes out 28th o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chykmoni(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Miner13: gat to wake up by 5:30am again

nigga and niggal gat to leave now

bye gaari oooooo

chykmoni
adonismuller
bentonmaye
Archmage
sugarkemi
Dremichaels
Ojestas
kennykg
cutiepie01
Hissexcellencie
azyd,
solzmuller
this is my nigga.i dey on top Glo mast dey hail you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2014
**in a micheal jackson voice**TOP OF D A.M TO U ALL..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2014
traecey: use ur imagination
....when hungry dey catch me? Betwork no go dey to process that wan o!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chykmoni(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2014
Hissexcellencie: Enimoney, chykmoni, sokarsenal....Mah niggas; wahdiddo?!
my guy how was ur 9t. Hp say u dreamt big

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.