Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (617252 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2014
traecey: hwfa camp preps?
still on it!left wif provisions and more white t shirts.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2014
traecey: yup I did,u?
I did too smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2014
honeydear: lol...TGIF. Anyways hope you are prepared for camp? 11 days to go cheesy

Tnx 4 askin smiley , accordin 2my personal diary i am 70% ready 4camp.... Should have my camp mode fully activated by nextweek when d call up leta is out,wat abt u signora? smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2014
Sowl:
Please oo my sista in da lord tracey..... Is it in anyway possible 4u 2ve stayed in ur skul environz 4 quite a numba of years and not have d slightest or faintest idea of of what d cost of living is in dat area..... And lets assume u dont,its only logical u ve friends in skul dat wld ve beta knowledge of such dan u,isnt it beta 2ask 4rm such closer people than total strangers in a public thread?? ....just an innocuos set of questions i wld like u 2gimme an objective reply about.
Oga sowl dis thread is to ask questns ni...Rada dan attackn her,u shudve ansad her...den askd her hw cme she skuld there nd dsnt knw...I totally get wt ur sayn...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2014
Sowl:
Please oo my sista in da lord tracey..... Is it in anyway possible 4u 2ve stayed in ur skul environz 4 quite a numba of years and not have d slightest or faintest idea of of what d cost of living is in dat area..... And lets assume u dont,its only logical u ve friends in skul dat wld ve beta knowledge of such dan u,isnt it beta 2ask 4rm such closer people than total strangers in a public thread?? ....just an innocuos set of questions i wld like u 2gimme an objective reply about.
1. That u ask a question might not mean u dont know at all,u might have an idea but want to get the details from people who u think knows better than u do.
2. She finished from LASU. .How sure are u its the Lagos Campus she finished from? IMO

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2014
Samguine: Someone asked a question, but instead of answering, we started to raise issues with her educational and environmental backgrounds. Someone even labelled her fake. I doff my hat for you guys..you sure know how to treat newcomers well. Let's keep it up wink
i wonder too. some one is already talking about job hian.dont underestimate ppl.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2014
Sowl:
sammypenguine u wldnt blame us much 4bein a lil bit harsh or irrational with d new comer,but d situation and facts surroundin d question would make anybody puzzled even if you are the best customer care agent or experienced head of PR in any industry...tnx 2 peeps lyk u newcomers like her can feel a lil safe and have a sanctuary of some sort 4rm wilde1z lyk us!!! smiley
learn to give benefit of doubt biko
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2014
cutiepie01: still on it!left wif provisions and more white t shirts.
how many tshirts do u want? I got 6buh I feel like it wnt b enuf
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2014
traecey: how many tshirts do u want? I got 6buh I feel like it wnt b enuf
got 4,wanna get 6 more if possible
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by moshmod101(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2014
Cutekemitola: I don't understand,fake? As in?
Never mind me o...I was just refering to d question and how pple takes it...hope u didn't take it offensive?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2014
Ojestas: 1. That u ask a question might not mean u dont know at all,u might have an idea but want to get the details from people who u think knows better than u do.
2. She finished from LASU. .How sure are u its the Lagos Campus she finished from? IMO
Yo blessed

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2014
zerray: learn to give benefit of doubt biko
dts it
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2014
traecey: Oga sowl dis thread is to ask questns ni...Rada dan attackn her,u shudve ansad her...den askd her hw cme she skuld there nd dsnt knw...I totally get wt ur sayn...
According 2d conventional ways of doing things that would be tantamount to putting the cart before the horse in her own case scenerio,and all the same thanks for seeing reasons with me!!! smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2014
traecey: how many tshirts do u want? I got 6buh I feel like it wnt b enuf
6 nt enof? like seriously?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 8:20am On Jul 25, 2014
zerray: learn to give benefit of doubt biko

Hajia zerray thats why i made amends by encouraging and supporting sammypenguines approach to the ish on ground. smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Ojestas: 1. That u ask a question might not mean u dont know at all,u might have an idea but want to get the details from people who u think knows better than u do.

Your 1st reason sounds pretty logical bro ....and i see sense in it ,but as for the 2nd reason u stated somethings are just better left un-said. smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2014
cutiepie01: got 4,wanna get 6 more if possible
dts 10 altogeda? now I feel my is 6small
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2014
Sowl:
According 2d conventional ways of doing things that would be tantamount to putting the cart before the horse in her own case scenerio,and all the same thanks for seeing reasons with me!!! smiley
yo welcm...ps:its a public forum...pls learn to b accommodating...ul si more dan dis in camp ni
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2014
zerray: 6 nt enof? like seriously?
lol...yup yup...does it sound cray cray?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2014
Morning everyone.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by obinoral1179(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2014
Cross river is waiting for you all
Obubra is expecting you all.

Please dnt make many photocopies wen ever you received you letters and your statement of result, also do not laminate you call up letter. If you posted to cross river, make sure you bring enough detergent and rubber sneakers is advisable becos of the weather conditions.

Will always show up to give info when necessary. Ojesta and samguine i greet you both. Good morning to the BIG BATCH peeps.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Sowl:
sammypenguine u wldnt blame us much 4bein a lil bit harsh or irrational with d new comer,but d situation and facts surroundin d question would make anybody puzzled even if you are the best customer care agent or experienced head of PR in any industry...tnx 2 peeps lyk u newcomers like her can feel a lil safe and have a sanctuary of some sort 4rm wilde1z lyk us!!! smiley
I wasn't blaming anybody bro. I was just commending their tactics. I pray she doesn't leave this house, because the purpose of this house is to bring every Batch B14 corpers together, where information can be shared no matter how ridiculous the question is.

In other news..11 DAYS TO GO
By this time in two weeks, we should be undergoing our morning drills now. I really can't wait.

Slowly and Steadily cool
#teamB14 #August5th

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2014
Skateboard: Morning everyone.
Mornin skateboard
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2014
Sowl:
Tnx 4 askin smiley , accordin 2my personal diary i am 70% ready 4camp.... Should have my camp mode fully activated by nextweek when d call up leta is out,wat abt u signora? smiley
okay...my stuffs are ready too ...patiently waiting for call up letter smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2014
honeydear: Good morning Sowl, Samguine, Wiseracre, adedeji65, traecey ......

Good morning dear. How was your night? wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2014
obinoral1179: Cross river is waiting for you all
Obubra is expecting you all.

Please dnt make many photocopies wen ever you received you letters and your statement of result, also do not laminate you call up letter. If you posted to cross river, make sure you bring enough detergent and rubber sneakers is advisable becos of the weather conditions.

Will always show up to give info when necessary. Ojesta and samguine i greet you both. Good morning to the BIG BATCH peeps.
tanks nd GM
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2014
honeydear: okay...my stuffs are ready too ...Impatiently waiting for call up letter smiley
modified tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2014
traecey: Mornin skateboard

Morning ma'am, how are you?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2014
Trendiitee ur love meeky aint hre yet...Mrn dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2014
honeydear: okay...my stuffs are ready too ...patiently waiting for call up letter smiley
Thats good 2know....... Hope u ve also patiently been successful in psyching up your mental and physical self 2d fun and task ahead in your yet 2know camp smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2014
Skateboard:
Morning ma'am, how are you?
am fine dear nd u?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2014
Samguine:
I wasn't blaming anybody bro. I was just commending their tactics. I pray she doesn't leave this house, because the purpose of this house is to bring every Batch B14 corpers together, where information can be shared no matter how ridiculous the question is.

In other news..11 DAYS TO GO
By this time in two weeks, we should be undergoing our morning drills now. I really can't wait.

Slowly and Steadily cool
#teamB14 #August5th

Thanks for your view on this,if her intro is anything 2go by then we can be rest assured that she would rise above the lil irrationality on our path and stil find it necessary 2mingle with d crew on this thread. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.