Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (617215 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
ngozionefeli: lmao, m still laffin, u dey vex oo
Lol...No oo,but for them to send cream babe like u there,I fit scrap off NYSC grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
adedeji65: make I cross my fingers as , I dey dream abt d new camp cheesy *yawns*
ur guy wen tel u him serve for dia?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
sisiafrika: If one refuses to 'work' service state and end up in an unpalatable place like Kano or any stupid northern states, wat would happen? Can such person wait till wen subsequent batch is ready? Hw den does he reject the call up letter without going for redeployment? Thanks. Ehn, even if u wanna redeploy, wat lies can u put up?
The two most common reasons for redeployment are Security and Health issues. Your creativity and convincing abilities matter if you gonna be redeployed.

If you are posted to a state and u don't want the state, get rid of the call up letter and file a missing report at the station, get necessary affidavits, write letters to your school. You would be mobilized for the next batch #MyOpinion.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
traecey: I stopd wen he ran away from delsu cos dt gun went off kiss
he ran away to his cousin school which was unexpected of him not informing before visit. He just gave am excuse for the august visit,he was indoor for day thinking and crying,shatter and shot out of the outside world. He later confided in his cousin who advice him to go home and explain to his parents.
He got home, in pretence of been happy,then one day he told his parents he needed to have a serious talk with them one night.
Been close to his mother,she kept going to his room to ask him what he wanted to discuss but the said she would have to wait till then to find out.
That night in the sitting room. He went on his knees crying while narrating it all to his folks. His mother was in tears and later passed out,his father was in tears too for the first time and he said he regretted having him as the only child that it would have been better if they had none
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
bentonmaye: ur guy wen tel u him serve for dia?
na oyo camp he go , he's still serving in IB ministry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
aircom:
Thank u bro...whr d drinks dey * looks around innocently * smiley
Oya manage this Eva water. Smeeky would arrange some Magic Moments for you. Nice to have you here. Feel free bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ewiss:
Weak jst coming back from clinic now. Tnks how wz ur day
sorry boo...ul b fine
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bacteriocin: Lyk srsly dis thread shud b lik a grp chat whr nd whn u only post tins dt r relevant to all and kip all communications dt r personal personal. Each time I see hw long d thread is growin nd only come to see pipu xchangin "hi","hello" nd "hw u doin", it mks me ask d simple question: "wht is d essence of dis thread?"
Pls peeps, adjust. I don't care if som pipu wil com bak to claim dey r d "ogas" here o but just kip one tin in mind: majority of u claiming to b one tin or d oda here, wen we get to camp, we shall see who. Faze to faze is beta dn one million e-posts.
common guy. Who dey form oga for you. We are all equal here and beside what else did you want to hear about camp that has not been discussed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
cutiepie01: u be amebo.I go tell smeeky and skateboard to join hand beat u now.Hehehe.I was asking abt call-up letter,didnt see ur response,but u were quick to disclose my id without my consent.
*tears singlet*
Wey the guy?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Fluffy22(f): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Samguine:
Hey dear..How is my Sharon doing? Has she kicked lately. Tell her I got a pink dress for her already. I hope she likes it cheesy

#To be an uncle dey shak me well well cool
Lol. Fine oo. Baby moved today o. Plenty times. Lool. How are you Uncle Sam
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Good evening everyone, pls where is the "greatest Economist" of our time.
The one they call Sowl.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Skateboard: Lol I was never one of your e-lovers nao.
*shakes head and sighs deeply*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
kennykg:
he ran away to his cousin school which was unexpected of him not informing before visit. He just gave am excuse for the august visit,he was indoor for day thinking and crying,shatter and shot out of the outside world. He later confided in his cousin who advice him to go home and explain to his parents.
He got home, in pretence of been happy,then one day he told his parents he needed to have a serious talk with them one night.
Been close to his mother,she kept going to his room to ask him what he wanted to discuss but the said she would have to wait till then to find out.
That night in the sitting room. He went on his knees crying while narrating it all to his folks. His mother was in tears and later passed out,his father was in tears too for the first time and he said he regretted having him as the only child that it would have been better if they had none
choi...den?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Fluffy22(f): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nurse Traecey kiss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Valentinooo:

I'm fine. How are you too n how was yesterday celebration
D CELEBRATION IS STILL ON......
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by aircom(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Samguine:
Oya manage this Eva water. Smeeky would arrange some Magic Moments for you. Nice to have you here. Feel free bro
Na so..U guyz re d ish..dats d spirit.. smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Fluffy22: Nurse Traecey kiss
miss hw is d baby?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
adedeji65: na oyo camp he go , he's still serving in IB ministry
aiit.tnks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Skateboard: *draws her closer and gives her a warm hug for 2 mins*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
heemah:
D CELEBRATION IS STILL ON......
that's good then. I would've come but couldn't find my christmas shoe wink but just keep my own goodies till i come that side
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Samguine:
For which person pocket

@aircom...welcome bro,we are glad to have you here. Feel free to mingle wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Samguine:
tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
bentonmaye: aiit.tnks
kaaabo omoyi
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
heemah:
WISH U SAME..
i forget were i write your address just keep my refreshment till i find am
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Skateboard: *holds her tightly to my body* *hugs her again* chai I'm feeling the soft b**bies on my chest. *French-kisses her and pets her*
*eyes lighten up in anticipation*
Now you are doing what is required bro

*pats his back and excuses them both* cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
traecey: pls do...leme knw wen to enta...tnx alot
jst called him,e said frm nw til friday they would gve dem out!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Samguine:
The two most common reasons for redeployment are Security and Health issues. Your creativity and convincing abilities matter if you gonna be redeployed.

If you are posted to a state and u don't want the state, get rid of the call up letter and file a missing report at the station, get necessary affidavits, write letters to your school. You would be mobilized for the next batch #MyOpinion.
. And then the next batch ure posted to that same state......WICKED
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
bentonmaye: jst called him,e said frm nw til friday they would gve dem out!!!
ehen? like we shud kip our fingas crosd anytime betwen dose daiz? abi wt? pls xplain
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Samguine:
*eyes lighten up in anticipation*
Now you are doing what is required bro

*pats his back and excuses them both* cool
hahaha this nigga is a case.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by aircom(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
cutiepie01: U too.Did u come 4 convocatn?
Nah...kinda had pressin issues 2 attend to den..heard d original certificate wud be ready in november
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
traecey: choi...den?
when his mother got discharged from the hospital due to shock. Both his parents never spoke to him even if he greeted,his mother would make his food and drop in the kitchen,he would go get it whenever his ready things went on like that for months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.