Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (618220 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by abdulwastecx(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
sokarsenal: . Well every corper in rivers state teaches apart from medical doctor........except ofcourse you have a firm request for you which means you have to be connected................the state government employed 10,000 teachers in september last year...so maybe all corpers wouldn't be posted to schools......but one thing is for certain there are reasonable opportunities for someone of the qualities you have stated here, you just have to meet the right people.............And as to teaching, if you are good with kids and you can impact knowledge on that, and if your ppa is a private school in port harcourt, you would have ENOUGH home lesson to make money from durimg service if you play your cards well.......at least I know a family member who has to 7 home lessons.....1 hour , 3 times a week sessions and the pay are reasonably high.........I've given you the few tips I have......ask specific questions if you still want

thanks bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Darkchocolate: Well...As of 22.00hrs 29/07/14, NYSC website has crashed due to too many users. Oh dear Lord!!!
lmao for real? hahaha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
yokiti:
This is serious!

Yea bro, it is. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
adonismuller: omor....u must have done some primary and secondary treatment den.....hope u didn't discover ebola virus? Lol,,,,,
lol ebola bawo, tested for ecoli *nil* , some micro organism presnet though , well lots of test den d chambers !!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by siegfried99(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Valentinooo: don't worry. By this time tomorrow every iota of tension will've been cleared off your body. So which school did you grad from?

Lagos state Polytechnic.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
adedeji65: 404 error with call , scam!!!!
cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
abdulwastecx:

very good project bro... which university?
funaab abk, and you? Tnks though
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
osemu8: who is maureen?
I am
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Valentinooo: 404 error: the mtn number you've dialled is currently not available, pls try again later. Thank you cheesy
lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by abdulwastecx(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
sokarsenal: . Well every corper in rivers state teaches apart from medical doctor........except ofcourse you have a firm request for you which means you have to be connected................the state government employed 10,000 teachers in september last year...so maybe all corpers wouldn't be posted to schools......but one thing is for certain there are reasonable opportunities for someone of the qualities you have stated here, you just have to meet the right people.............And as to teaching, if you are good with kids and you can impact knowledge on that, and if your ppa is a private school in port harcourt, you would have ENOUGH home lesson to make money from durimg service if you play your cards well.......at least I know a family member who has to 7 home lessons.....1 hour , 3 times a week sessions and the pay are reasonably high.........I've given you the few tips I have......ask specific questions if you still want

cost of living
life style for a stranger
security.
where to go and not to go
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajasa4link: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
zerray: im so happy ds nyt i wanna throw a big shout out to the ppl dt started with us from the days of 150 days togo grin
luvlycute
rationalmind
smeeky
meeky
noordeen
samguine
cutiepie01
Osemu08(i still dnt like u though *rme*)
hignmey
holutosin and some i cnt remember now God bless you all
I ought to be on this list o. I was the third poster in the old thread o. I started with the thread when I was still writing my final exam sef. Oya include me o cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajasa4link: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
#
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Estyfloxy: noordean(m), eddyrymz(m), Calakuta, Ewiss(f), lois88(f), nobletay(m), Sowl(m), Cleoqueen(f), bioduneberry, adedeji65(m), honeydear(f), ananne, Gbajabiamila1, wumzygurl(f), jhimmiefolush, ajasa4link, deborlar(f), agohmamuda(m), Footlocker(m), richeazy, abdulwastecx(m), phiszo(m), AderibigbeAAA(m), suyamasta(m), zerray(f), Valentinooo, TiffanyJ(f), Samguine, ENIMONEY(f), adonismuller(m), mandonnels(m), oga yokiti, u're sighted, justmi1, sokarsenal(m), solvetor, rationalmind(m), aircom(m)@ others, time to sleep never reach?
yawnz
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thierryhenry: Requirements for the collection of callup letter Uniben only. 1.statement of result(original nd photocopy).

2.screnning certificate(original and photocopy).

3. Passport photograph with red background

4. School ID
noted
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
honeydear: I am
k,that means aau callup letters is out?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
Samguine:
Bro..been a long time. You ready for Jigawa? cheesy

grin grin grin

Na you dey go Jigawa.

How have you been?

You don't appear tensed. The NYSC DG was the one you told to influence your posting? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kenan619: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
Kogi Things, oya now , life is sweet when you plot your graph and you get a good slope, you just check the list to confirm
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by abdulwastecx(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
adedeji65: funaab abk, and you? Tnks though

FUTMINNA
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Estyfloxy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
adedeji65: yawnz
hahahaha, dey dere dey yawn oh, u better go sleep, 2mrw is another day
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
zerray: im so happy ds nyt i wanna throw a big shout out to the ppl dt started with us from the days of 150 days togo grin
luvlycute
rationalmind
smeeky
meeky
noordeen
samguine
cutiepie01
Osemu08(i still dnt like u though *rme*)
hignmey
holutosin and some i cnt remember now God bless you all

...... bless you too cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
abdulwastecx:

share more bro... I will like to see how u design the truss... what method did u employ for the truss analysis, how u estimate ur wind load, effect of linear expansivity....
and ur drawings, pliss bro throw more light
well I'am typing with mobile so I will just summarize .....I used the three dimensional truss analysis for my design (meaning I made do wit computer) method, the members were assumed to be axially loaded and have pin connections....three dimensional frame model was used t determine the member forces... For the wind loads,it depends on the type of wind..for me I designed using the straight-flight wind...(The Code of practice will help with dis)......bro I'll have to send u my project through email...I no fit explain all here oo...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sowl:
And wats dat supposed 2mean nw.... Na pple lyk u dey make pesin wan beef pesin,coz ona go dey ovatalk.... As im dey spill out im resume make i cum beef am na im u want abi? Do u knw wat my own resume also holds,abi shey na everybody go dey brag abt such ni?
. Me chi onu.......make we read posting this night......don't litter the thread with nonsense e-exchange.....there is time for everything, this is the time to be serious
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Estyfloxy: noordean(m), eddyrymz(m), Calakuta, Ewiss(f), lois88(f), nobletay(m), Sowl(m), Cleoqueen(f), bioduneberry, adedeji65(m), honeydear(f), ananne, Gbajabiamila1, wumzygurl(f), jhimmiefolush, ajasa4link, deborlar(f), agohmamuda(m), Footlocker(m), richeazy, abdulwastecx(m), phiszo(m), AderibigbeAAA(m), suyamasta(m), zerray(f), Valentinooo, TiffanyJ(f), Samguine, ENIMONEY(f), adonismuller(m), mandonnels(m), oga yokiti, u're sighted, justmi1, sokarsenal(m), solvetor, rationalmind(m), aircom(m)@ others, time to sleep never reach?
sleep ke? For this kain time wey men dey hot seat so??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
siegfried99:

Lagos state Polytechnic.
ok then. Hopefully you will collect yours tomorrow abi?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by JoseRaji(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
phiszo:
Philip cie.

haha... Philip! why didn't you use Skywalker? where them post you go?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
zerray: lol i thought i saw runz masters lol i b don fear
lol....aunty noo na..abi u wan help me?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Estyfloxy: hahahaha, dey dere dey yawn oh, u better go sleep, 2mrw is another day
ehn anticipating callup leta, slip no gree cme
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sowl e baba n others abeg no e-war tonight,some persons are anxious abt their posting not a good time to heat up dis house
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
zerray: u forgot to write 'mannylex is here'
. Hmmmm.....you are hyper active this night.....commenting here and there......is that your way of killing the anxiety so you aren't disappointed 2mao?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by abdulwastecx(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
adonismuller: well I'am typing with mobile so I will just summarize .....I used the three dimensional truss analysis for my design (meaning I made do wit computer) method, the members were assumed to be axially loaded and have pin connections....three dimensional frame model was used t determine the member forces... For the wind loads,it depends on the type of wind..for me I designed using the straight-flight wind...(The Code of practice will help with dis)......bro I'll have to send u my project through email...I no fit explain all here oo...

thanks bro.... I will be delighted if u can send it to me
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
osemu8: k,that means aau callup letters is out?
yes
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Estyfloxy(f): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Valentinooo: sleep ke? For this kain time wey men dey got seat so??
hahahaha, hot seat indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.