Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (617525 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2014
buksich:

Na u sabi o,who snd u sef?

Lol, just a caring brother who's concerned about the growing love between both of you. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2014
Sowl:
Me i am proudly an indigene of ogun state ,oya talk wetn u wan talk grin

Hehe, you dey wear skirt? grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2014
Sowl:
Samguine:Sorry to burst your bubbles sugar..only Ibadan is good. The rest are NOTHING to write home about. #MyOpinion
Contrary 2 samguines personal opinion.... Oyo state is 1 of d best places u cld camp and also serve,below are d obvious reasons.....
If U've been posted to Oyo State.
Hmmm U're in d best state I must confess!!! Iseyin is d best camp in terms of good food.
To the Ladies! camp is opened for 2-3days. Pls don't rush yourselves on d first day to Iseyin camp. Iseyin camp has got lots of accommodation space. If you go
on d first day,trust me u wouldn't get a nice hostel, you would get those high-rise buildings olori hostel, olona hostel. Where there are about 50 in a room with
depressed bunks and no light sockets. But the nice hostels are being occupied when the high rise is already being filled up and that's on d second/third day. Though get to d camp early enough on d 2nd day. But d most important thing is to b in a lively community when it comes to PPA posting.
Dnt over hustle for Ibadan, there are other nice places where visitors don't know, you will definitely enjoy life
in Oyo state. Especially, if posted to places like Saki, Oyo, Ogbomosho, Iseyin(24 hrs electricity), Okeho, Eruwa, Ibarapa North and South, they give out
accommodation and they enjoy guaranteed electricity for 72hrs, plus kerosene allowance of N2,500 monthly
frm d LGovt. Iseyin(72hrs electricity) is a home of yam, yam flour, and with 100naira, you can cook a full pot of
soup.
...Welcome on board
Plateau state is a nice place, though the state govt doesn't pay corp members. The camp is very new and Ʋ'll enjoy it. The weather could get very cold, so might consider getting some cold clothing. Cost of living is cheap, a lot of vvegetables, cheap potatoe and its kind. The people are welcoming. Though there are no go zones. U'll be very fine if u stay outta the 'no go zones'. Don't worry, ur PPA won't be in those zones.
tnx jur
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2014
rationalmind:

Lol, just a caring brother who's concerned about the growing love between both of you. cheesy
*clears throat*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

you go need give geh belle b4 1st of Sept. Be that. grin
. Brother you dey mad oh
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by blueberryp: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new month friends, please my sister who is married n heavily pregnant ryt now has been posted to Jos. Can she skip camp, if yes, how can she do dat?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2014
Samguine:
Sorry to burst your bubbles sugar..only Ibadan is good. The rest are NOTHING to write home about. #MyOpinion.
. U are not helping @ all...lol

What about Osun
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Gbajabiamila1: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2014
sokarsenal: . Anyways sorry bro........I wouldn't step my foot in Kano UNfortunately...these NYSC official on Channelstv this morning dey scatter my brain with better gist..........let's say I'd get 19,800 for sitting at home.....something I've been doing free since MAY
How? Seems I missed the gist.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2014
rationalmind:

Well, I don't think that's a good point. Remember there are people staying in borno who aren't yet dead.

That Jimwalex is alive doesn't in anyway change the fact that Kano is one of the worst places to be at the moment same way the fact that some residents of borno are alive doesn't change the fact that borno is the worst place to be at the moment.

I'm glad your family members are insisting you redeploy.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2014
rationalmind:

Well, I don't think that's a good point. Remember there are people staying in borno who aren't yet dead.

That Jimwalex is alive doesn't in anyway change the fact that Kano is one of the worst places to be at the moment same way the fact that some residents of borno are alive doesn't change the fact that borno is the worst place to be at the moment.

I'm glad your family members are insisting you redeploy.
. Its not them ofcos, my choice......nothing for my kind of person there........I'm just telling you if that's the only option I'd stay and nothing would happen to me.......let's say if 10people are in room and 8 people are shot I wouldn't be part of that it....that's based on things that have happened to me....I AM THAT SURE......and what's it about death people are scared of......the only thing I'm scared of is being uSeless in life (Poor financially)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2014
rationalmind:

Hehe, you dey wear skirt? grin grin

Do i luk lyk a scottish cracker 2u .... If u nid men in skirs(MIS) den i wld suggest u book d nxt available flight 2 glasgow scotland,u wld get way u are askin 4 smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Calakuta: Jimwalex pls any idea on trsption from kano direct to Akwa ibom?
i knw that there are luxury buses frm kano to d eartern part of d country in sabon gari and ngwa-ukwu..howevr i dnt knw if there is kano-AI direct
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Cutekemitola: abi,personally..I can't even travel long distances.....I ll now go to kebbi...it sounded scary...just hope november own ll favor us

The distance is not even the p, one can gather money fly down the redeploy on getting there, the question is how safe will one be during the three weeks on camp... This BH people have no mercy, if they don't attack in camp due to tight security what if they waylay corpers on their way to camp or their way back? By November I'll runz it to Ogun or Oyo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Cutekemitola: abi,personally..I can't even travel long distances.....I ll now go to kebbi...it sounded scary...just hope november own ll favor us

am nt trynna sound like an angel of doom but wat if d same happns in C14 dat u are hopin 4 since u are nt 100% sure of even runzin it,wld u nw wait til A15?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2014
tongue
rationalmind:

Lol, just a caring brother who's concerned about the growing love between both of you.

Ehn ehn,so u sef dey c am?d vision is clearer nw,kip it up bro,u mst c it 2d end o&mk sure its well nutured,dts wt wl gt me conviced dt u r indeed a carin broda cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2014
jamanuka:
Hahahahaha...as a fellow gunner you have reminded me of what am going to miss while in that silly Paiko camp whr waist pouch is banned angry
. And I didn't know.....you are a gooner brother........hmmmmm.....make I sha watch the new signings get used to the team....september 1st to 16th na International Break, yeye qualifiiers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nobletay: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2014
aridononline: Nasarawa all d way........Anybody posted in Nasarawa here?
welcome on board, keffi camp we rep!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2014
sokarsenal: . Anyways sorry bro........I wouldn't step my foot in Kano UNfortunately...these NYSC official on Channelstv this morning dey scatter my brain with better gist..........let's say I'd get 19,800 for sitting at home.....something I've been doing free since MAY
pls gist us d good news na..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Calakuta: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2014
Jimwalex:
i knw that there are luxury buses frm kano to d eartern part of d country in sabon gari and ngwa-ukwu..howevr i dnt knw if there is kano-AI direct
thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2014
tnuola:

The distance is not even the p, one can gather money fly down the redeploy on getting there, the question is how safe will one be during the three weeks on camp... This BH people have no mercy, if they don't attack in camp due to tight security what if they waylay corpers on their way to camp or their way back? By November I'll runz it to Ogun or Oyo
there are no airports at kebbi,whr am posted to...well,I guess its for the best
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2014
Sowl:
am nt trynna sound like an angel of doom but wat if d same happns in C14 dat u are hopin 4 since u are nt 100% sure of even runzin it,wld u nw wait til A15?
I ll be runzin it though...which course did u study in lasu
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2014
Gbajabiamila1: How? Seems I missed the gist.
. KANO has been added to the 6 previous northern states for stream 2.......the NYSC official this morning on channelstv said the KANO peeps would know their state of camping before the end of next week
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2014
WhytJane r u cwious abt d nassarawa?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2014
aridononline: Nasarawa all d way........Anybody posted in Nasarawa here?
am posted to Nasarawa too!
where will u b travelling to Nasarawa from?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2014
anybody traveln from warri to oyo?? sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2014
Sowl:
. And this time under this new DG it seems the amount of people with 'failed runs' plenty wella.......biggest LOL-moment......a rivers girl paid 30k to be posted to Rivers state, she got KANO state......WICKED.....I just dey laugh
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2014
traecey: WhytJane r u cwious abt d nassarawa?
yes I am
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2014
sokarsenal: . And this time under this new DG it seems the amount of people with 'failed runs' plenty wella.......biggest LOL-moment......a rivers girl paid 30k to be posted to Rivers state, she got KANO state......WICKED.....I just dey laugh
no b small...d new dg z jst tryna mke name....as dis iz his first batch....but am sure his relatns wud b in lag or abj..or any state of deir choice...hw hypocritical sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2014
honeydear: . U are not helping @ all...lol

What about Osun
Osun is cool. Really cool. Was born and bred there. Oshogbo, Ife, Ilesha etc are really nice places. Though most of them are local, you would be okay.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tlanry: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2014
I ws posted to Jigawa.
whatsapp: 08163497497, if u were posted to Jigawa too.
Lets hook up, i stay in Osun State
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2014
Hissexcellencie: this cold is 3much oº°˚ I wish Cleoqueen were here. Morning Humans!
Hey dear...I was posted to osun o...choi Yoruba land here I come and I'm going in September sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2014
WhytJane:
yes I am
r u gona go?

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.