Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (617628 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
traecey:
bin hre nd thre....just goin tru a lot rite nw....hopn to b bk soon tho
. Hmmm.....sweety what's wrong.....I'm sure you'd be fine, trust me.......I just came through 'a lot' right now and I'm fine, you would be
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
sokarsenal:
. Hmmm.....sweety what's wrong.....I'm sure you'd be fine, trust me.......I just came through 'a lot' right now and I'm fine, you would be
tnx a lot dearie
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
DrPhilABd:
So sorry abt dt...
tnx dear

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by teeboy4x(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
How much are they paying in Akwa Ibom and Cross River.
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by karleone(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
sokarsenal:
. Inferno is way too nasty reading....and I personally don't believe in hell.....but Paradiso is my favorite.....kinda shows a world so sweet humans can't seemingly achieve......whose poets translstions did you read?
What do you mean "don't believe in hell"?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
yokiti:

Good morning my lady, hope you has a refreshing sleep? I contacted a friend of mine as regards this, she gave me the contact of a bulk supplier. I have been talking with him since morning. He resides in Ilorin (kwara state ) and want to sell at #120 per unit which am not too comfortable with. What do you think?
Gud day.Yea,i had a refreshing sleep.Alright,thanks a lot,i really appreciate.I'll send u a pm.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
prixxy7:
cutiepie I see you. Xup? How U̶̲̥̅̊ doin na? Mhen its almost quite difficult to kip up wit dis house o. Anyway hope you ar good?
am gud dear.I understand,hws work?yeah,am gud.Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
karleone:

He's an atheist.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
cutiepie01:
am gud dear.I understand,hws work?yeah,am gud.Thanks
yet to get a proper ppa. Lol. Wuld get one by wednesday sha. Lagos Secretariat ȋ̝̊̅§ always filled wit people. And D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ar answering mainly C13 corpers cos D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ar passing out on monday. So its til wednesday I wil get my new posting letter. Meanwhile ar you in lagos? If you ar, dea ȋ̝̊̅§ a beach party coming up next week ƒø̲̣̣я̅ B14 corp members. Interested?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hi friends smiley been a long time I commented here. Missed you guys much *hugs* PPA ish and all d stress dat comes wit it. Anyway just to let you guys know dat dea ȋ̝̊̅§ a beach party ƒø̲̣̣я̅ B14 corpers in lagos.
Venue- ELEGUSHI BEACH
Date- 18th October 2014
Time- 12pm prompt
Dress code- Guys; White and a touch of blue
Ladies; White and a touch of pink
Gate fee- 1k

N.B; you can come wit a bottle of wine or if you can afford a carton wink all well and good. And oda choppables or snacks like mc-vities, hobnobs, pringles, short bread etc. And these snacks should be sealed ƒø̲̣̣я̅ safety purpose. Let's just come and have fun 2geda!
Do not miss it!
Lov you guys loads!
You stil my e-family *hugs*

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
prixxy7:
yet to get a proper ppa. Lol. Wuld get one by wednesday sha. Lagos Secretariat ȋ̝̊̅§ always filled wit people. And D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ar answering mainly C13 corpers cos D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ar passing out on monday. So its til wednesday I wil get my new posting letter. Meanwhile ar you in lagos? If you ar, dea ȋ̝̊̅§ a beach party coming up next week ƒø̲̣̣я̅ B14 corp members. Interested?
Alright dear.Am not in lag,am in abuja.Seems u're among d organisers.Btw,what do they do at d beach party?never been to one.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
karleone:

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
karleone:

. Well I don't believe in hell fire as you know it....I thought that was plain enough....if you've read the dante's poem Inferno (hell fire) and you read history, you'd know the influence of the long poem on the vatican/christian intepretation on hell.....even its influence on the translation of some part of the bible

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
cutiepie01:
Alright dear.Am not in lag,am in abuja.Seems u're among d organisers.Btw,what do they do at d beach party?never been to one.
lol ok. Been to numerous beach parties and D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do stuff like games which include truth and dare, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ also hv a lil chit chat, pictures so many tins dea.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
cutiepie01:
He's an atheist.
. Haha.......I'm not an atheist......rationalmind is the atheist............I just like to be convinced with reasonable facts....and so far most religion, encourage people not to ask for facts

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
sokarsenal:
. Haha.......I'm not an atheist......rationalmind is the atheist............I just like to be convinced with reasonable facts....and so far most religion, encourage people not to ask for facts
Have you read Dan Brown's latest work.. Inferno? Dante's poem is the inspiration for the novel. If you haven't, you should.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Prixxy7...how are you?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 4:11am On Oct 12, 2014
prixxy7:
Hi friends smiley been a long time I commented here. Missed you guys much *hugs* PPA ish and all d stress dat comes wit it. Anyway just to let you guys know dat dea ȋ̝̊̅§ a beach party ƒø̲̣̣я̅ B14 corpers in lagos.
Venue- ELEGUSHI BEACH
Date- 18th October 2014
Time- 12pm prompt
Gate fee- 1k

N.B; you can come wit a bottle of wine or if you can afford a carton wink all well and good. And oda choppables or snacks like mc-vities, hobnobs, pringles, short bread etc. And these snacks should be sealed ƒø̲̣̣я̅ safety purpose. Let's just come and have fun 2geda!
Do not miss it!
Lov you guys loads!
you really would make a wonderful and capable PR executive, just incase u decide to venture into such a field, as for the beach party @ elegushi I think I could be interested ,wouldn't mind unwinding and relieving myself off the whole NYSC bruhaha, a little fiesta would make sense after my birthday which I would likely be doing in a creepy and dilapidated classroom cry
prixxy7:
Venue- ELEGUSHI BEACH
Date- 18th October 2014
Time- 12pm prompt
Gate fee- 1k

Do not miss it!
Lov you guys loads!
you really would make a wonderful and capable PR executive, just incase u decide to venture into such a field, as for the beach party @ elegushi I think I could be interested ,wouldn't mind unwinding and relieving myself off the whole NYSC bruhaha, a little fiesta would make sense after my birthday which I would likely be doing in a creepy and dilapidated classroom sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by hassan85(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2014
sokarsenal:
. Well I don't believe in hell fire as you know it....I thought that was plain enough....if you've read the dante's poem Inferno (hell fire) and you read history, you'd know the influence of the long poem on the vatican/christian intepretation on hell.....even its influence on the translation of some part of the bible
do u Have problem with Dante's description or hell in it's scripural senses??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by karleone(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
sokarsenal:
Since you've based your understanding of 'No Hell' from a piece of write up, then, permit me to say, *In St. Pio's (Padre) voice*..."wait until you get there".
#Simple

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
karleone:

Since you've based your understanding of 'No Hell' from a piece of write up, then, permit me to say, *In St. Pio's (Padre) voice*..."wait until you get there".
#Simple
lolz...indeed grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Good p.m Oga yokiti.Trust service was great.Am finding it difficult to send u a p.m.Pls can u drop ur e-mail add,or any oda means i can contact u?Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Samguine:
Prixxy7...how are you?
yaaaayyyy!!!!! Samguine! grin long time awayu? Wil you come ƒø̲̣̣я̅ d beach party?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sowl:
you really would make a wonderful and capable PR executive, just incase u decide to venture into such a field, as for the beach party @ elegushi I think I could be interested ,wouldn't mind unwinding and relieving myself off the whole NYSC bruhaha, a little fiesta would make sense after my birthday which I would likely be doing in a creepy and dilapidated classroom cry.
you really would make a wonderful and capable PR executive, just incase u decide to venture into such a field, as for the beach party @ elegushi I think I could be interested ,wouldn't mind unwinding and relieving myself off the whole NYSC bruhaha, a little fiesta would make sense after my birthday which I would likely be doing in a creepy and dilapidated classroom sad
Lol. Tanx sowl. You ar seriously invited. We all need dat "lil" break from our PPA wahala. Pls be dea wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
prixxy7:
Lol. Tanx sowl. You ar seriously invited. We all need dat "lil" break from our PPA wahala. Pls be dea wink

a party like that needs one to be invited formally and not orally cutie,I guess u understand quite well what am talking about.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by karleone(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
traecey:
lolz...indeed grin
Indeed my dear... You know, the devils trick to mankind is to decieve us dat he does not exist so we can live our lives d way we want thus neglecting God.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
cutiepie01:
Good p.m Oga yokiti.Trust service was great.Am finding it difficult to send u a p.m.Pls can u drop ur e-mail add,or any oda means i can contact u?Thanks
Good afternoon my lady; yeah, todays service was awesome. Sorry about the stress of pm thing ( I will pass this observation to the appropriate channel for prompt action). Do enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
karleone:

Indeed my dear... You know, the devils trick to mankind is to decieve us dat he does not exist so we can live our lives d way we want thus neglecting God.

I know this face. Nfcs Futo alumnus right?!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by debygirly(f): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
prixxy7:
Venue- ELEGUSHI BEACH
Date- 18th October 2014
Time- 12pm prompt
Gate fee- 1k

Do not miss it!
Lov you guys loads!

grin ayam interested

Nid dt break!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
karleone:

yo makn sense...hwfar ur accomodatn?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sowl:

a party like that needs one to be invited formally and not orally cutie,I guess u understand quite well what am talking about.
lol Sowl. Ok let's start all over again ..... Sowl A̶̲̥̅♏ inviting ƒø̲̣̣я̅ d beach party holding in lagos ƒø̲̣̣я̅ B14 corpers at elegushi beach. Please wil you be there? *batting my eyelashes*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
debygirly:

grin ayam interested

Nid dt break!
debygirly pleeeeaaassseeeee you should be dea! Your presence ȋ̝̊̅§ needed! Likewise everyoda person on dis thread. Just come and ease off some stress. Give your body, soul and mind dat much needed break! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.