Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? (1001 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Whom Did U Miss During D Breakdown??(question 2 All Nairalanders( / If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by Segadem(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2014
To be candid I miss a lot of things when nairaland lost its data.
1 Nairaland viewing centre
2 updated news as it unfold
3 the funny comments
4diverse opinions
5 add yours.

1 Like

Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2014
I missed some silly guys, sloan, st_black, anagosedxxy, ebankole, eledan, etc I really miss their stupidity grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by hollajay(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2014
I missed romance section...Sir Money soldier!!!
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by eggheaders(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: I missed some silly guys, sloan, st_black, anagosedxxy, ebankole, eledan, etc I really miss their stupidity grin grin grin grin

obatala impregnate all the female members of your lineage with dozens of headless midget.
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:

obatala impregnate all the female members of your lineage with dozens of headless midget.
now, he's reasoning like a bastard son of obatala. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by XavierSmiley: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2014
grin Front page things grin
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by FrankC3: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:

But he did't mention your handle, why the curse?
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by eggheaders(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: now, he's reasoning like a bastard son of obatala. grin grin grin

despicable animal sired by a knucklehead high on cheap burantashi.
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by eggheaders(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
Frank-C:

But he did't mention your handle, why the curse?

my alternative moniker was mentioned.
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:

despicable animal sired by a knucklehead high on cheap burantashi.
olorun, I missed this foolish slug's self manufactured english grin grin grin
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by FrankC3: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:

my alternative moniker was mentioned.

Oh! LOL @ 'alternative moniker' grin grin
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by eggheaders(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: olorun, I missed this foolish slug's self manufactured english grin grin grin

I only wish there is a way idi0t like you will be quarantined off blogosphere. cos your stupidity in megawatts will blow up the biggest nuclear reactor in the western hemisphere.
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:

I only wish there is a way idi0t like you will be quarantined off blogosphere. cos your stupidity in megawatts will blow up the biggest nuclear reactor in the western hemisphere.
your own stupidity can serve as a satellite to jupiter, its incomparable grin grin grin
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by eggheaders(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: your own stupidity can serve as a satellite to jupiter, its incomparable grin grin grin

little wonder in the punditry of hard currency, your low I.q gat nothing on the Zimbabwean dollar.
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:

little wonder in the punditry of hard currency, your low I.q gat nothing on the Zimbabwean dollar.
you really can't stop being intimidated, I use to think you are a retard but with all these crap up there, I think you are a stop.
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by eggheaders(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: you really can't stop being intimidated, I use to think you are a retard but with all these crap up there, I think you are a stop.

your life is a testimony to all kids born with mental congenital ailments, that they gat far higher I.q than a fvckhead like you.
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:

your life is a testimony to all kids born with mental congenital ailments, that they gat far higher I.q than a fvckhead like you.
lol, I must have wounded your ugly soul, come on, what's your best short or did you brain depreciate along with nairaland?
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by eggheaders(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: lol, I must have wounded your ugly soul, come on, what's your best short or did you brain depreciate along with nairaland?

animal your unicellular Numbskull is running a t-9 delay. imbec...ile best shot and not short. your education is a waste of time, playing table soccer is more productive than the time you wasted in school and still turn out as a failure in all human endeavors and indexes.
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:

animal your unicellular Numbskull is running a t-9 delay. imbec...ile best shot and not short. your education is a waste of time, playing table soccer is more productive than the time you wasted in school and still turn out as a failure in all human endeavors and indexes.
now you are sounding like the eggheaded fellow I have always known, but you need to sound a bit more stup1d to attain your climax.
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by ebankole: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: I missed some silly guys, sloan, st_black, anagosedxxy, ebankole, eledan, etc I really miss their stupidity grin grin grin grin

I'm your night mare...
Here i'm again...
hehehe hehehe Good to be back again ke
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
ebankole:

I'm your night mare...
Here i'm again...
hehehe hehehe Good to be back again ke
in your wildest dream grin grin grin
Re: What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? by ebankole: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: in you wildest dream grin grin grin

eeewwww

E-banks is busy now....still trying to get use back to NL......

hmmmm,Busy now,busy....busy....
it ish wellu

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Know About Perfume, Its Impact On Hormones / I Am Not Going To Be Ard For Sometime / 21 Years Old Nigerian Stock Trader In London,crashes His N140M Lambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.