Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Why Nairaland Was Attack - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Nairaland Was Attack (717 Views)

I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! / Why Nairaland Was Shut Down / Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nairaland Was Attack by ejlee(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2014
Too Sad, is the best word to discribe the Attack on My dear Nairaland,during their Break hours i try minute by Minute to to View Nairaland for where, Nothing Happen, then i ask myself what went wrong??
Now i know better, NAIRALAND was Attack according to Seun, so tell me why now?
i know must of our politicians sense Nairaland as a big threat sotherefor Attack was carried out, is a pity but i will set up penals to investigate the Grounding of Nairaland
Re: Why Nairaland Was Attack by osaroodion(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2014
Ur citations pls
Re: Why Nairaland Was Attack by aphildam(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2014
could be the NSA, IRANIAN,KGB, or any local or international hackers group. The lessons learnt should be implement, update your website regularly, as this is an SMF template ,perhaps an old outdated one, security patches should be regularly applied, and the web owner should also implement a means of regularly checking the server for loopholes with advance paid or opensource security tools. always attempt to check and scrutinize every uploads, as some malicious script and R.A.Ts can be uploaded to ur server if names are hidden behind common extensions like jpg files.......... stay safe says the geeksquad
Re: Why Nairaland Was Attack by aphildam(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2014
could be the NSA, IRANIAN,KGB, or any local or international hackers group. The lessons learnt should be implement, update and backup your website contents regularly, as this is an SMF template ,perhaps an old outdated one, security patches should be regularly applied, and the web owner should also implement a means of regularly checking the server for loopholes with advance paid or opensource security tools. always attempt to check and scrutinize every uploads, as some malicious script and R.A.Ts can be uploaded to ur server if names are hidden behind common extensions like jpg files.......... stay safe says the geeksquad

(1) (Reply)

Thief Ordered To Stand Outside Store She Stole From With Sign Admitting Her Guil / NMA Calls Off Its 1 Month Long Strike? / Dora Akunyili: 3 Lessons She Taught Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.