Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (843194 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Fayrouzz(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2014
justi4jesu:

New or used, and what is the cheapest price to you.
Used... I checked with the sites yu gave and the prices varies, so the cheapest prices from ur most trusted sellers wud be fine.

Thank you
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jreyez(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2014
Goddammit..... Another new week, my item hasn't landed yet.... That's too bad.

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by subnero(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2014
jreyez: Goddammit..... Another new week, my item hasn't landed yet.... That's too bad.
lol grin , Dude just calm down, I'm comin to register my own frustration, you haven't seen anything grin grin grin, after she claim my goods i spent 4 hours to search , e remain full refund, she's now forming boss 4me ontop my money, not replying my messages

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2014
Fayrouzz: Used... I checked with the sites yu gave and the prices varies, so the cheapest prices from ur most trusted sellers wud be fine.

Thank you

ok
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2014
[size=20pt]ALL US GOODS AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

[b]MJ New Toshiba Laptop

Solo 2 Blackberry Q10 Phones

obafle Domain mary kay perfume.

xerotop Throttle body and motorcraft for car

yahya Open mesh mini-router

dent Sanitizers and dispensers

dami Blackberry playbook sticker and Tablet case.

Prince Black Scosche Lobe drugs Headphone

mjay Android 4.4 Box
Charging Dock cradle stand for Xperia z2
2 ACAdapter
5 3D Bluray movie lot collection
Ultra fit case for Z2

Bigsec New iphone body glitter
portable silver usb light
3500MAH backup battery for iphone 5
white headphone Audi dock connector iphone 5s cable
1560mah Li-on battery replacement Tools
Big box of goods weighing 22pounds from 10dollarmall

Muyi Tommy girl perfume
Calvin klein men's shoes moccasin suede loafers
wedge shoe from Amazon
ikross car universal wireless FM transmitter with USB
Casio's Men's Solar Sport watch from Amazon

Madam Mariam 11 Baby items from Walmart
3 Girls Tops from Ebay
2 items from Souq

Sunkanmi Wedding Gown

Casid Polo ralph men's loafers from Amazon
Black Nunn Bush Men's shoe from Amazon

Ijeoma 1 Box of kitchen towels
1 Box of children wooden letters
1 Box of Hand sanitizers
1 box of dental flossers
1 box of Murine tears

Thanks for the patronage!!![/b]
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2014
subnero: lol grin , Dude just calm down, I'm comin to register my own frustration, you haven't seen anything grin grin grin, after she claim my goods i spent 4 hours to search , e remain full refund, she's now forming boss 4me ontop my money, not replying my messages

Dont worry you will see the Boss soon. I neva even start to form for you. Wait.

You will pick your shoes by next month despite the fact your shoes are available in Lagos now.

#50,000 has been refunded to your account,no more interested in your transactions.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jreyez(m): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
justi4jesu: [size=20pt]ALL US GOODS AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

[b]MJ New Toshiba Laptop

mjay Android 4.4 Box
2 ACAdapter
Ultra fit case for Z2

Muyi Tommy girl perfume
wedge shoe from Amazon

3 Girls Tops from Ebay
2 items from Souq

Sunkanmi Wedding Gown

1 Box of Hand sanitizers
1 box of dental flossers
1 box of Murine tears

Relief cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
@Bene

#39,500 for BB Q10 with Box and Complete Accessories.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by android666: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
justi4jesu: @Bene

#39,500 for BB Q10 with Box and Complete Accessories.
Ok.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by roqrules04(m): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
10,100 Naira paid for 1 Jordan Hydro slips size 45.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
roqrules04: 10,100 Naira paid for 1 Jordan Hydro slips size 45.

Will let you know once i get alert. Already registered on the footlocker site now.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
@oga okeys112

Please do the needful, your bbm is not going through. cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mjay(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
justi4jesu: [size=20pt]ALL US GOODS AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]
[b]MJ New Toshiba Laptop
mjay Android 4.4 Box
2 ACAdapter
Ultra fit case for Z2
Muyi Tommy girl perfume
wedge shoe from Amazon
3 Girls Tops from Ebay
2 items from Souq
Sunkanmi Wedding Gown
1 Box of Hand sanitizers
1 box of dental flossers
1 box of Murine tears

Justiii thanks ooo I received my goods in one piece without any stress. Ure the best for combination of Dubai and USA. I will gladly recommend you for transparency and courteous response to customers. I won't hesitate doing further business with you. Thanks a lot for your service and understanding. Bless you.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jreyez(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Justice this is prince, kindly report back to my message on whatsapp, it's kinda urgent.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
jreyez: Justice this is prince, kindly report back to my message on whatsapp, it's kinda urgent.

Replied and sent you the address for pickup
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jreyez(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
justi4jesu:

Replied and sent you the address for pickup

Just to be clear, I nor understand that address, which area be that?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
jreyez:

Just to be clear, I nor understand that address, which area be that?

Call taiwo he will direct you. i gave you his number already.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
mjay:

Justiii thanks ooo I received my goods in one piece without any stress. Ure the best for combination of Dubai and USA. I will gladly recommend you for transparency and courteous response to customers. I won't hesitate doing further business with you. Thanks a lot for your service and understanding. Bless you.

Thanks for the patronage, hoping to serve you better.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
@rasaq

#10,100 Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
@unli

#31,000 Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by salamudeen(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
justi4jesu: @unli

#31,000 Alert received

Maddam abeg u wit God am tired of waitin haba my Sony Vaio neva reach lag uptil nw i dy wait 4 d stuff datz y i neva travel sef..

More ova i noticd sumtin sinc d day u pickd up ma laptop u hv been shippn guds buh nt wit my laptop. I dnt jz gt it. Is a must i wait 4 like 2weeks b4 u evn ship afta u ship i must wait like anoda 2weeks again.. I tot u r fast dats y i came here oooo. Dnt mind me jare buh my experience wit bizbloke uae team was 12days i tot dy are slow i no sabi say dm fast bdat sef..

Abeg feed me more

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
salamudeen:

Maddam abeg u wit God am tired of waitin haba my Sony Vaio neva reach lag uptil nw i dy wait 4 d stuff datz y i neva travel sef..

Abeg feed me more

Patience is the key grin grin you just feel like typing i know. wait 8 business days like i told you grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by BizBloke(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
salamudeen:

More ova i noticd sumtin sinc d day u pickd up ma laptop u hv been shippn guds buh nt wit my laptop. I dnt jz gt it. Is a must i wait 4 like 2weeks b4 u evn ship afta u ship i must wait like anoda 2weeks again.. I tot u r fast dats y i came here oooo. Dnt mind me jare buh my experience wit bizbloke uae team was 12days i tot dy are slow i no sabi say dm fast bdat sef..

Abeg feed me more

Salamudeen, sincerely, I don't get this. What experience of 12 days in UAE are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
IPHONE 6 IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRE-ORDER YOURS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/apple-iphone-6-16gb-4g-lte-silver-7274966/i/
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by cyif2003(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Salamudeen, sincerely, I don't get this. What experience of 12 days in UAE are you talking about?
hahaah una done find bizbloke wahala. i dey sideline dey watch
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
[size=16pt]SHIPPED GOODS FROM DUBAI LASTWEEK FRIDAY 19th [/size]

Anny

2 dozens of baby boys jeans

2 dozens of girls skirt

3 dozens of baby boys shoes

2 cartons of baby hangers

1 dozen of Bags

Sala Sony Vaio Laptop

Ben 36 pieces of Memory cards

Baj Blackberry Q10

Init Blackberry Q10

Goodwill Iphone 5s

Mbe Dell Laptop

Thanks for your patronage!!!! smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
cyif2003: hahaah una done find chuks wahala. i dey sideline dey watch

I don tell them to settle am for him thread not here.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by subnero(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
justi4jesu: [size=16pt]SHIPPED GOODS FROM DUBAI LASTWEEK FRIDAY 19th [/size]

Anny

2 dozens of baby boys jeans

2 dozens of girls skirt

3 dozens of baby boys shoes

2 cartons of baby hangers

1 dozen of Bags

Sala Sony Vaio Laptop

Ben 36 pieces of Memory cards

Baj Blackberry Q10

Init Blackberry Q10

Goodwill Iphone 5s

Mbe Dell Laptop

Thanks for your patronage!!!! smiley

When are you balancing me, or you don't want to do it in a cool way?

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
subnero:

When are you balancing me, or you don't want to do it in a cool way?

Did you just wake up grin

Balance ko, change ni tongue

Mbok swerve to the left..

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by cyif2003(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
justi4jesu:

Did you just wake up grin

Balance ko, change ni tongue

Mbok swerve to the left..
plenty kata kata here and there

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.