Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (818021 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mr A,

2 purchased seperate eBay orders delivered to my US address today.

Total 7 laptops delivered today.

Thanks for your continuous patronage ��

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:39am On Jan 28, 2022
Mr Unika

#546,050 credit alert received and 2 laptops purchased from eBay and shipped to your US address.

Thanks for your continuous patronage ✔️

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2022
Goodmorning potential customers cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are one step away from your US, UK & Dubai online shopping... cool cool
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mr Unika

Seller has provided tracking for one of your laptops..

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2022
smiley smiley smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by profjid(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hello Do you have link for affordable tablets
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2022
profjid:
Hello Do you have link for affordable tablets

Thanks for contacting us... I have replied you on whatsapp after you contacted me.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Still Available for your orders...
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Ahmed4002(m): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
justi4jesu:
Still Available for your orders...

I want some information for shipping from Germany.

Do you offer such?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Carmall(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
This looks good.
I will like to buy a laptop. How do I go by it?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2022
Ahmed4002:

I want some information for shipping from Germany.

Do you offer such?

Please contact me on whatsapp.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2022
Carmall:
This looks good.
I will like to buy a laptop. How do I go by it?

It is actually wink
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 13, 2022
TCL ts6110 sound bar 2.0 black

Can I get this?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
businesshub101:
TCL ts6110 sound bar 2.0 black

Can I get this?

Sure please contact me on whatsapp.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
smiley smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
We are still Available for your orders..

kiss kiss kiss
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by GingerbreadMen(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
justi4jesu:
We are still Available for your orders..

kiss kiss kiss

Hello, I want to ask a question. So if I win something in the US and I needed someone to receive it and bring it to Nigeria, will it be done provided that I paid the fees for everything?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Hello, I want to ask a question. So if I win something in the US and I needed someone to receive it and bring it to Nigeria, will it be done provided that I paid the fees for everything?

No, I have to win the Item from my account.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by GingerbreadMen(m): 9:33am On Sep 01, 2022
justi4jesu:

No, I have to win the Item from my account.
Okay,understood
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
wink
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by credon: 4:58am On Dec 24, 2022
justi4jesu:
wink
My anty do you ship from aliexpress
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Alabaintprice(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2022
Do you buy from digicircle?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ddjay: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
People justi4jesu is still enjoying her Christmas money o, when it finishes in January, then she will come and answer your enquiries credon and Alabaintprice
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by credon: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
ddjay:
People justi4jesu is still enjoying her Christmas money o, when it finishes in January, then she will come and answer your enquiries credon and Alabaintprice
Chai na wa o grin grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Obakovicho: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
https://m.alibaba.com/product/1600501453557/16eyes-COB-chip-800w-700w-600w.html?__sceneInfo=%7B%22cacheTime%22%3A%221800000%22%2C%22type%22%3A%22appDetailShare%22%7D&from=Android
Please can you help with these?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Obakovicho: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
I help na
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by credon: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obakovicho:
I help na
Like someone said, she is still enjoying her Christmas profit, when it finishes, she will come and answer
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Obakovicho: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2023
credon:

Like someone said, she is still enjoying her Christmas profit, when it finishes, she will come and answer
Na wa ooo
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by OvaSabi1(f): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
Is this person still in business?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by credon: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2023
It's like she is no more in business, her last post was in December 2022
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Obere4u: 12:04pm On Mar 23
What happened to her?

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.