Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (820395 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by fendorf(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
http://m.ebay.com/itm/281449496825 .pls how much is the total cost thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
fendorf: http://m.ebay.com/itm/281449496825 .pls how much is the total cost thanks

it was on bid and are you the person that Won the bid?

If yes $10 to Lagos
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by kobomart: 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2014

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Got the total amount am to pay.

will pay this morning before 12pm thanks.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2014
stripper: Got the total amount am to pay.

will pay this morning before 12pm thanks.

No problem.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2014
SHIPPED GOODS FROM US YESTERDAY

Mazado Acer Aspire Laptop

Best mini sound Amplifier Hearing aid

Romoss powerbank yet to be delivered

* stripper 3 laptops

1 Calvin klein shoe

* Besto Hp probook USB PORT

Hp probook webcam camera

Battery and beats mixr yet to be delivered and shipped

* Anga Toshiba laptop 2pieces

* Oneniceguy Unlocked blackberry torch

* obaflex 2 pairs of men's shoes

1 wristwatch

More items yet to be delivered.

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2014
justi4jesu: SHIPPED GOODS FROM US YESTERDAY

* stripper 3 laptops

1 Calvin klein shoe

Hp probook webcam camera

1 wristwatch

thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by MazadoGoodman: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
justi4jesu: SHIPPED GOODS FROM US YESTERDAY

* stripper 3 laptops

1 Calvin klein shoe

Hp probook webcam camera

1 wristwatch

Ok. Good job. When is ETA? I pray we get them b4 the Sallah Break.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
MazadoGoodman:

Ok. Good job. When is ETA? I pray we get them b4 the Sallah Break.

you know already. Told you before. will be in lagos within the ETA period of 7business days.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by roqrules04(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Pls, has anyone bought Diapers before? and what is the likely price to Lagos
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by subnero(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

You asked the question and then answered it yourself grin grin Good student.

if you decided to cheat me in that manner, so be it but don't cry when what goes around come around, firstly i searched for good product u purchased it and still have the guts to tell me that you got it and and you're not going to give me... that's fine by me, material thing no fit carry u go heaven for sure....

justi4jesu:

Abeg leave that smallie he is the least on my mind right now.

Shebi now him don see where dem charge am $60 to ship him tablet wey i charge am less than half of that now him dey beg for $50..i no fit laugh.

Him say i dey feel like Boss so make i show am the Boss wey him call me. grin grin

He has no case.

[size=16pt]Justina or whatever ur name is, i just found out that you're not only a cheat buh u 're also DUMB & RETARD!! i told u am gonna order for a product this week n get it the following week without hesitation, i ordered from Mikky on monday n got my goods on Wednesday which is yesterday, the thing u did to me nemesis will visit u either from custom or whichever way, just believe me b4 d end of this year, you'll have double disappointment and be cheated too, becos that's what you did to me, the money is a change to me buh d way you snatched it as if i stole it is the most excruciating path...Beside i bought this one cheaper than the one i gave you that you claim, Just $190 ...see the image below[/size]

3 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by austinsmat(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
@unli

Flashdrives and memory cards secured

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
@ toli

Your 3 pairs of shoes delivered from souq.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2014

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
..mr olu

Your 2 wristwatches delivered from souq today.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ooduque(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by austinsmat(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by kurt09(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ebay item id 291133274547. How much to Aba?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
kurt09: Ebay item id 291133274547. How much to Aba?

item cost $18

ebay shipping $6

ship to lagos $15

Total $39(#6,552) to Lagos.

After it gets to Lagos you can contact a logistics company to send it down to Aba for you.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
austinsmat: pls cost of shipping it to nigeria www.gamestop.com/ps3/consoles/playstation-3-40gb-refurbished-blast-from-the-past-system-bundle/112277 why u have not reply Me

Sorry i skipped it.

item cost $160

Shipping(11 pounds weight) $70

Total $230 (#38,640) to lagos
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
@stripper

$600 received via paypal
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
@android666

#34,250 Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
...@oke

Samsung. Galaxy s5 secured.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
...@oke

11 perfumes delivered from Souq.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by aywhy93(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
justi4jesu: ...@oke

Samsung. Galaxy s5 secured.

Beautiful, is it the Korean version please ?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
aywhy93:

Beautiful, is it the Korean version please ?

Yes it is.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by maliso: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
madam how far.....can you help send my laptop to asaba once it gets to lag?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2014
maliso: madam how far.....can you help send my laptop to asaba once it gets to lag?

Goodmorning yes your laptop can be sent to asaba when it gets to lagos.

But your item was purchased on 30th sept so there is time to wait for delivery and if delivery reaches my address before or on Sunday before 4pm then it will make the next shipment on monday or tuesday.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:00am On Oct 03, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.