Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (817756 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2014
Olychi:
Hw much 1pc each to lagos and how long will it take to get to lagos?

http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/designer-charles-delon-floral-pearl-watch-with-white-pearl-gift-set-5452-ssw-set-5335159/i/?icid=VIP|ItemRecommendationBox|Watches|2724275602810#

http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/designer-charles-delon-in-love-watch-and-white-pearl-gift-set-5453l-ssw-set-5341598/i/?icid=VIP|ItemRecommendationBox|Watches|2724275667666#

2 items 188 dirhams

Souq delivery 30 Dirhams

Total 218(#11,336 + #5,000 shipping to lagos ) = #16,336
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
tomi4biz:
HOW TO SINGLE HANDEDLY ORDER GOODS FROM MAJOR U.S.A ONLINE RETAIL STORES AND HAVE IT SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR STEP AND ALSO EARN CASH BACK

I would like to share an opportunity to earn a cash back (cash reward) for buying from stores like amazon,ebay,logitech,walmart,apple store e.t.c.

I have put together a short video training that explain it all.Send an email to dubli.tomiwa@gmail.com or whatsapp 08179056863 to know more.

Visit http://dubliatt.getresponsepages.com/
Believe this, you'll believe anything.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by kolamilan(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemDesc.aspx?aid=151513401069&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull how much is the overall cost of the item above.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
kolamilan:
http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemDesc.aspx?aid=151513401069&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull how much is the overall cost of the item above.

Item cost $200

Ebay Shipping $20

Shipping to Lagos $55

Total $275(#52,250)to Lagos
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by kolamilan(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
justi4jesu:

Item cost $200

Ebay Shipping $20

Shipping to Lagos $55

Total $275(#52,250)to Lagos

ok give me the quotation of this one and help me check the best one. Also, give me your account detail by tomorrow i will go to the bank thanks .
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
kolamilan:
ok give me the quotation of this one and help me check the best one. Also, give me your account detail by tomorrow i will go to the bank thanks .

Quotation of which one?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by kolamilan(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
justi4jesu:

Quotation of which one?
sorry i miss the link. I mean this; http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=111546611617&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by okonja(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
kolamilan:
sorry i miss the link. I mean this; http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=111546611617&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

item cost $155

Ebay shipping $20

Shipping to Lagos $55

Total $230(#43,700)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by kolamilan(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
justi4jesu:

item cost $155

Ebay shipping $20

Shipping to Lagos $55

Total $230(#43,700)
so whats your account no.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Cvesta(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hurray!!!! Nigeria's version of Ebay is here...do you want to sell a laptop? buy a phone? sell a car or buy a watch or shoes? do you have an E-book to sell with no chance of losing your money?visit http://www.tradot.com/ today and create a store,blog etcetra for free with buyer and seller protected by Escrow Service....Think the Egalitarian way,Think Tradot...Fly with Tradot and Soar to your Peak!!!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
kolamilan:
so whats your account no.

My contacts are on my signature.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hello Justi4jesu!

Please I need your favour.
I have my project research based on problems facing cargo tracking. Like what u do here; ordering for a product online and tracking it until it reaches the final destination.

Do u have a setup in place?
What are the challenges faced?
Is there any existing setup to solve this?
What are the loopholes?

I will gladly appreciate your answer.
You can also refer me to existing sites on this issue or someone who knows better.
You can take your time so as to give me an elaborate and well detailed answer.
Thanks.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by okonja(m): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ultimate2010: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

I want to order for this item 251371305153 now but just so you know it will arrive on December 11th because item is located in China.

Should i go ahead?
Please I need update on this.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Please What's your address, want to send fabric to you from dubaj
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Hello Justi4jesu!

Please I need your favour.
I have my project research based on problems facing cargo tracking. Like what u do here; ordering for a product online and tracking it until it reaches the final destination.

Do u have a setup in place?
What are the challenges faced?
Is there any existing setup to solve this?
What are the loopholes?

I will gladly appreciate your answer.
You can also refer me to existing sites on this issue or someone who knows better.
You can take your time so as to give me an elaborate and well detailed answer.
Thanks.

Please try searching on Google. That should be your best bet.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
ultimate2010:
Please I need update on this.

Seller is yet to reply me.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Promhize:
Please What's your address, want to send fabric to you from dubaj

I don't understand, where are you buying from? Also where do you want to ship to?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

Please try searching on Google. That should be your best bet.

I know.
Already done that!

Just needed a personal view from you.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by snupzilla: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Configure ur sim to a US/Europe Number to Make/Receive Calls and SMS.
Get the set up at http://usacallsms.com or call +13475654938, 08124042953
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

I don't understand, where are you buying from? Also where do you want to ship to?

Fabric has already been purchased in Dubai, just need you to bring it down to Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by phemmy26(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
hi justi4jesu

Whats the update as regards my items. Is there any possibility of receiving the items before Xmas. Its way too long right now

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
@justi4jesu

justi oooo. A friend of mine bought the playbook but they cannot connect to blackberry world..it keeps asking for the original Id used on the playbook as users cannot be change-as shown when they are trying to connect.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jfkenny(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
justi am in a fix..I won item but found out that I can't pay.. can u help me to pay ...and ship to Nigeria ..the item is in USA, a tablet.. lumia 2520..what's or terms and fees. the cost is 150$ + 15 $ shipping
reply ASAP
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by lahify(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Please I need the name of sites to buy u.s or u.k used phones in bulk. Thank u
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by sakalisis(m): 4:20am On Dec 16, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jreyez(m): 5:22am On Dec 16, 2014
jennykadry:
@justi4jesu

justi oooo. A friend of mine bought the playbook but they cannot connect to blackberry world..it keeps asking for the original Id used on the playbook as users cannot be change-as shown when they are trying to connect.

Contact me ASAP.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:38am On Dec 16, 2014
phemmy26:
hi justi4jesu

Whats the update as regards my items. Is there any possibility of receiving the items before Xmas. Its way too long right now

We are being hopeful. Its the Increment that's the issue on ground now, that's what is causing the delay. Am also on my Agent's neck to get the goods cleared. They have 20 pallets yet to be cleared and my goods are among.

He said they are working on the Pallet as at Yesterday, So until he informs me about any update, I can't update my customers as well.

Please lets be patient still. Its normal that it's taking way too long because you sure know that Nahco was on strike and they have thousands of Pallets yet to be cleared, different shippers and Agent queuing up to get their goods cleared at the same time. Also Agents are not allowed inside anymore which usually makes clearing faster, only Nahco staffs are handling all the Clearing and ish attached to the Process. So things are going practically like a snail now.

Only when goods are out then i can update my customers but right now all fingers are crossed. Everybody wants their goods out and no shipper will want to hoard customer's goods and not release them, same applies to me.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:41am On Dec 16, 2014
Promhize:

Fabric has already been purchased in Dubai, just need you to bring it down to Lagos, Nigeria.

Then tell the person that purchased or is supposed to hand over the Fabric to me, ask him or her to call me, so we can meet up.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:56am On Dec 16, 2014
jfkenny:
justi am in a fix..I won item but found out that I can't pay.. can u help me to pay ...and ship to Nigeria ..the item is in USA, a tablet.. lumia 2520..what's or terms and fees. the cost is 150$ + 15 $ shipping
reply ASAP

Okay no problem. Shipping is $30, so Total will be $195(#37,440) to Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (504) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.