Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,973 members, 7,956,641 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (843511 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Gmajor(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
justi4jesu:

2 Items are on auction, do you want to bid for them?
yes.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Gmajor:
yes.

To bid, you have to make some payment and let me know how much you intend to bid
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2016
justi4jesu:
[b]GOODS SHIPPED FROM US ON 28TH JUNE!!

Kachi* Bosch Impact Wrench Delivered

Riosworos*. Dell XPS 13inches Laptop

Ikecinh*. Black Samsung Note 5 Delivered

Samsung Note 5 (Total 2 pieces) Delivered

Oluo*. Phones, video games, shirts, modem in Big Box Delivered

Frank*. Broken Iphone 6plus white

Iyatrust* Big Box containing Perfumes, shoes and other Items

ALL ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP ON OR BEFORE MONDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE
[/b]
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Kashif(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2016
justi4jesu:
GOODS SHIPPED FROM US ON 28TH JUNE!!

Kachi* Bosch Impact Wrench Delivered

Riosworos*. Dell XPS 13inches Laptop

Ikecinh*. Black Samsung Note 5 Delivered

Samsung Note 5 (Total 2 pieces) Delivered

Oluo*. Phones, video games, shirts, modem in Big Box Delivered

Frank*. Broken Iphone 6plus white

Iyatrust* Big Box containing Perfumes, shoes and other Items

ALL ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP ON OR BEFORE MONDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE

An update on the 18th said the items were consolidated, to be shipped that week. Today, another 'Update' saying items shipped today! grin Well, time is ticking.

Prospective customers, be informed.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2016
Kashif:

An update on the 18th said the items were consolidated, to be shipped that week. Today, another 'Update' saying items shipped today! grin Well, time is ticking.

You can also investigate the list as well. grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by iyatrustee(f): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kashif:

You have to be honest to yourself that this thread has been kinda slow recently because people are not buying items due to the high exchange rate.

That said, we should expect that shipping would take longer than before since you need a minimum number of items to be sent to Nigeria to break even.

I have done business with her before and i know ut does not take this long to receive items

Lets be realistic please.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Kashif(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
iyatrustee:

You have to be honest to yourself that this thread has been kinda slow recently because people are not buying items due to the high exchange rate.

That said, we should expect that shipping would take longer than before since you need a minimum number of items to be sent to Nigeria to break even.

I have done business with her before and i know ut does not take this long to receive items

Lets be realistic please.

Patronage here has dwindled due to her abysmally poor customer service. There are other shippers on this section, that you will always find their threads on the first page, because of traffic.

She either feels too big to explain her difficulties, or simply doesn't care what befalls her customers. I am shocked at her attitude, given how long she is supposed to have been into this business. She is always dropping mono line emails when you push for an update. I paid her since 8th of May, and I know how many shipments I have received since then!

I saw others, but went searching for her; a big mistake (for both of us).

6 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Shams4real76: 5:55am On Jun 29, 2016
Hi justi, pls what is the total cost of landing this

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/mob/5649915869.html

Thanks!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:15am On Jun 29, 2016
Shams4real76:
Hi justi, pls what is the total cost of landing this

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/mob/5649915869.html

Thanks!

No Craigslist for now.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by purplekayc(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2016
justi4jesu:

No Craigslist for now.
why no craigslist
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2016
purplekayc:
why no craigslist

No strength for Craigslist.

3 of your items have been shipped from Ebay to my US Address.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by purplekayc(m): 7:37am On Jun 29, 2016
justi4jesu:

No strength for Craigslist.

3 of your items have been shipped from Ebay to my US Address.
ok
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2016
Mari #155,000 Credit Alert Received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:38am On Jun 30, 2016
@Lawal

#42,463 Credit Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:41am On Jun 30, 2016
@Dadah

120,900 Credit Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:41am On Jun 30, 2016
@Femi

#95,000 Credit Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:43am On Jun 30, 2016
@Eriola

#22,680 Credit Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:47am On Jun 30, 2016
Ikecin please be informed that your Note 5 had some cracks when delivered from your seller.

See attached pics

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:04am On Jun 30, 2016
@Ale

#55,800 Credit Alert received.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
so excited to run into this thread....

Please are u still operational?

If you are,please would like to buy some things from Dubai on souq.com.

Tell me how it works..

still excited... though

thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
1acre:

Tell me how it works..

still excited... though

thanks

You are welcome Sir, sure we are operational. smiley You can drop the links of the items you intend to buy from souq.

And i will reply you with total cost to Lagos.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Kashif(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
1acre:

Tell me how it works..

still excited... though

thanks

Really? Check the last four pages here and be the judge. She is yet to deliver on payment made to her since 8th of May! 'Credits' flowing.

5 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by NJPot(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
nice business
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by chuqudy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
@ justi4jesu
Check your whatsapp!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by xtremeidea(m): 4:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by xtremeidea(m): 4:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:46am On Jul 02, 2016
chuqudy:
Pls. Can you help me buy this product from amazon. I stay in Imo State. How much would it cost me to bring it to Owerri.

Surface adapter charger and pen

https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Microsoft-Surface-1512-Charger/dp/B00OZLSVN8/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1467404437&sr=1-4&keywords=Microsoft+Surface+RT+charger

and

https://www.amazon.com/iKross-Stainless-Capacitive-BallPoint-Microsoft/dp/B00AB3WTZA/ref=sr_1_6?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1467405560&sr=1-6&keywords=surface+rt+stylus

2 Items $21.98

Amazon shipping $8.09

Shipping to Lagos $15

Total to Lagos $45.07(14,422)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:47am On Jul 02, 2016
erooOluwa:
@ justi4jesu
Check your whatsapp!

Replied you.

#45,000 Credit Alert received.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:49am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:51am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2016
@purplekay

Headphone and 2 Micheal Jackson cds delivered.

1 Item left to reach my Address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.