Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (843218 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tbmas(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by udilson: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=justi4jesu post=24307631]

pls at op i intend to shop bt do u hav any contact to deliver my goods at kaduna cos i gt nobody in lagos
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
purplekayc:
computer GPU

No it's has to be paid before bidding. But you as well bid with your account.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=udilson post=35370058][/quote]

Yes sure items can be sent to you from Lagos after arrival.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
tbmas:
http://tnydu.biz/D2ipZf

Item is located in Abu Dhabi which is another city. Search only within Dubai.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hello can I have a quote
http://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature%e2%84%a2-Glucosamine-with-MSM%2c-375-Tablets.product.11245398.html
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by purplekayc(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
justi4jesu:

No it's has to be paid before bidding. But you as well bid with your account.
ounce I win the bid I should contact u right?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by purplekayc(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sweetmarriage: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
justi4jesu:

Okay i just replied your mail.
Hi. I will like buying the types of used mini laptops you sell at 25 to 28 thousand naira, at a wholesale price. Where can i get them.

Also, someone said something like one can buy blackberrys at some sites for less than 2,000 naira. Can you help with that too? Thanks.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tbmas(m): 1:00am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ausproxi(m): 1:39am On Jul 02, 2015
Heard there are some Asian sites where one can purchase goods for lesser price. Any idea on this?? ??
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2015
tranxo:
Hello can I have a quote
http://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature%e2%84%a2-Glucosamine-with-MSM%2c-375-Tablets.product.11245398.html

Item cost $19

Shipping $10

Total $29(#6,380)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2015
purplekayc:
ounce I win the bid I should contact u right?

Yes contact me once you win.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2015
purplekayc:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/231458432588?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

http://m.ebay.com/itm/261918324929?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

total plz

1st Item is from Hongkong and Estimated Delivery is July 27th, should i go ahead with the costing.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

Hi. I will like buying the types of used mini laptops you sell at 25 to 28 thousand naira, at a wholesale price. Where can i get them.

Also, someone said something like one can buy blackberrys at some sites for less than 2,000 naira. Can you help with that too? Thanks.

Goodmorning and welcome,

Yes i can supply you min-laptops at wholesale price. Contact me on whatsapp or bbm.

What kind of blackberry phone will be sold for less than 2,000, I honestly have no idea but do me a favour by letting me know if ever you find the site. cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2015
tbmas:
http://tnydu.biz/D2ilz0

Did you read the description? Phone is faulty.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2015
ausproxi:
Heard there are some Asian sites where one can purchase goods for lesser price. Any idea on this?? ??

Aliexpress.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by purplekayc(m): 7:54am On Jul 02, 2015
justi4jesu:

1st Item is from Hongkong and Estimated Delivery is July 27th, should i go ahead with the costing.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/120839159369?nav=SEARCH

replace the item with this one
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:59am On Jul 02, 2015
purplekayc:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/120839159369?nav=SEARCH

replace the item with this one

Item location is Germany,i need to contact the seller for shipping quote or you search for US link.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by purplekayc(m): 8:03am On Jul 02, 2015
justi4jesu:

Item location is Germany,i need to contact the seller for shipping quote or you search for US link.
most of these are from asia.
so let me get the shipping quotes after you make contact
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:08am On Jul 02, 2015
purplekayc:
most of these are from asia.
so let me get the shipping quotes after you make contact

Okay then , I sent the seller a mail already, will let you know after he replies.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sweetmarriage: 8:08am On Jul 02, 2015
justi4jesu:

Goodmorning and welcome,

Yes i can supply you min-laptops at wholesale price. Contact me on whatsapp or bbm.

What kind of blackberry phone will be sold for less than 2,000, I honestly have no idea but do me a favour by letting me know if ever you find the site. cheesy
Regarding the blackberry, i guess i said it in my previous post that: Someone said that.

Regarding the laptops, i'm presently not on whatapps nor bbm. Can we discuss via email?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

Regarding the blackberry, i guess i said it in my previous post that: Someone said that.

Regarding the laptops, i'm presently not on whatapps nor bbm. Can we discuss via email?

Okay regarding blackberry I have no idea.

My Email is on the frontpage of this thread, you can contact me.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by purplekayc(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2015
justi4jesu:

Okay then , I sent the seller a mail already, will let you know after he replies.
alright
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ausproxi(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2015
justi4jesu:

Aliexpress.
Not that, I do get emails bombarding my inbox telling me to purchase mini importation guild with the New secret Asian site where many importers get their goods from, you can get Samsung Galaxy for as less as 15k, stuff like that sha. What New secret Asian site are the people talking about, or do I say they are all scams?? ?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2015
ausproxi:

Not that, I do get emails bombarding my inbox telling me to purchase mini importation guild with the New secret Asian site where many importers get their goods from, you can get Samsung Galaxy for as less as 15k, stuff like that sha. What New secret Asian site are the people talking about, or do I say they are all scams?? ?

Scam it is.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ausproxi(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2015
justi4jesu:

Scam it is.
Oh I see!
Thanks anyway
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2015
purplekayc:
alright

Seller said $10 to US.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by purplekayc(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2015
justi4jesu:

Seller said $10 to US.
okay .
plz add this and give final quote
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291503210342?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2015
Toshiba LED TV
500 Dhs

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by kuzee(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
pls I need this item delivered to nigeria this week, is dat possible, for my project
how do I go about it and the pay www.amazon.co.uk/fullers-earth-fine-powder-500g/dp/B00F8HEGA0
justi4jesu pls help mi out
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by kuzee(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
ausproxi:

1688.com
that is the site

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.