Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (821989 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by purplekayc(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2018
justi4jesu:
Package expected to be cleared and ready for pick up tomorrow.

Keep your fingers crossed. cheesy cheesy

Talk of speed. shocked
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:50am On Feb 15, 2018
purplekayc:

Talk of speed. shocked

cheesy cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2018
@Olu

#50,000 credit alert received and items purchased from ebay.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:40am On Feb 15, 2018
@Olu

An item purchased from amazon also.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Delivered Packages to Lagos

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2018

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2018

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2018

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2018

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2018

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2018

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by dragnet: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
justi4jesu:
smiley

This comment may be late and outdated but sincerely you no try, both of you were wrong and dicksonxtreme was magnanimous enough to right his wrong, he also deserves an apology from you especially for the situation that led to his "stupid", except you have something different from his narration, you didn't respond to him as due.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:14am On Feb 16, 2018
dragnet:

This comment may be late and outdated but sincerely you no try, both of you were wrong and dicksonxtreme was magnanimous enough to right his wrong, he also deserves an apology from you especially for the situation that led to his "stupid", except you have something different from his narration, you didn't respond to him as due.

I no try sad but you didn't see sorry for the shipment delay that it was beyond me on the screenshot,anyway like you mentioned it is outdated.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:15am On Feb 16, 2018
@Jkx

2 Samsung phones purchased from ebay.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
A brief on justi, most of you don't know this lady but I know her from her young teen age till date. She is a unique lady and above all never a dupe, like all kalabari people she is contented and prides herself in her business. Y'all might call it pride but we don't.
She is 100% Legit and will never dent her family name
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
obakovich:
A brief on justi, most of you don't know this lady but I know her from her young teen age till date. She is a unique lady and above all never a dupe, like all kalabari people she is contented and prides herself in her business. Y'all might call it pride but we don't.
She is 100% Legit and will never dent her family name

Leave them, My God pass them smiley smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by DeLioncourt: 1:03am On Feb 17, 2018
Hello
Can I know how much it would cost to get 2 units of this to Lagos?
Thanks.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Replacement-Battery-Samsung-T-Mobile/dp/B01LXCS553
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:38am On Feb 17, 2018
DeLioncourt:
Hello
Can I know how much it would cost to get 2 units of this to Lagos?
Thanks.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Replacement-Battery-Samsung-T-Mobile/dp/B01LXCS553

Order Summary
Items: $15.99
Shipping & handling: $6.14
Total before tax: $22.13
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.96
Total: $23.09 + $10 shipping to Lagos = $33.09(11,912)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2018
@Olu

Item purchased from Amazon

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2018
@Knight0

3 items purchased from ebay.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
@Kayode

#8,633 credit alert received and item purchased

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:55am On Feb 18, 2018
Still taking orders...... smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
@Jkxx

Samsung S8plus purchased from ebay

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by aumeehn: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
justi4jesu:
@Jkxx

Samsung S8plus purchased from ebay
Hi Justi4jesu do you also buy goods for people that dont reside in Lagos? I need some designer perfumes from Souq!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by DeLioncourt: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
justi4jesu:

Order Summary
Items: $15.99
Shipping & handling: $6.14
Total before tax: $22.13
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.96
Total: $23.09 + $10 shipping to Lagos = $33.09(11,912)

Is this the cost for one or two?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ddjay: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
justi4jesu:

Leave them, My God pass them smiley smiley
Just try and complete your surname,u use dick, I suggest you complete to dickson,which is better, abi aw u c am
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:13am On Feb 19, 2018
aumeehn:
Hi Justi4jesu do you also buy goods for people that dont reside in Lagos? I need some designer perfumes from Souq!

Sure I do, once it gets Lagos then you will be given courier charge to wherever you are.

Drop the links so I can give you the cost.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:13am On Feb 19, 2018
DeLioncourt:

Is this the cost for one or two?

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:15am On Feb 19, 2018
ddjay:

Just try and complete your surname,u use dick, I suggest you complete to dickson,which is better, abi aw u c am

David waiting for your new orders oh grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ddjay: 5:10am On Feb 19, 2018
justi4jesu:

David waiting for your new orders oh grin
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.