Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Effective Tips To Increase Alexa Traffic Rank - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Effective Tips To Increase Alexa Traffic Rank (1724 Views)

Guide To Blogging- 10 Effective Tips New Bloggers Should Know / Getting Super Alexa Traffic Rank Without Getting Real Traffic/taking Any Actions / The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effective Tips To Increase Alexa Traffic Rank by uanda(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Efeective Tips to increase Alexa Traffic Rank
There are many ways to judge your site rank compare to other websites in terms of traffic, visitors like Google Pagerank, MozRank, Alexa Traffic Rank. In above, Google Pagerank and Alexa Traffic Rank are so popular and used to judge any site for many reasons.
increase Alexa Rank

When your site get certain level in terms of traffic and fresh content, Google will improve your Pagerank, Pagerank updates will take a good effort. Alexa is also a very good tool to judge your site ranking, visitor flow, traffic, backlinks and search term etc. Today Alexa be the main metrics to decide the popularity of a site.

Some Publisher Ad network like BlogAds etc provides the ad bids based on the Alexa Rank, good rank means good earning. So today almost all webmaster are trying to increase Alexa traffic Rank.
Alexa Rank is not much important while startup or say for newbies, but after getting certain level, It is necessary to build an image among visitors and other webmasters. Also it will help to improve your earning through Blogads and other Publisher network who bid your ad space based on Alexa Rank. Alexa Rank defines your site Authority
I have referred many threads at forum and some top websites about increase Alexa traffic Rank and concludes the following best tips for you. But before moving to the tips lets understand first, What is Alexa ?

What is Alexa ?
increase Alexa Rank

Alexa is a Web information Company, subsidiary of Amazon, decide and stores the website rank data based on the daily visitors and pageviews of a site. Alexa only calculates the traffic from visitors who have installed their Alexa Toolbar. More traffic means higher Alexa Rank, It also depends on the site niche, traffic sources etc.
Alexa is founded in 1996 in california as an Independent company and acquired by Amazon in 1999. Alexa collects the data of websites from their Toolbar installed in a browser and provides the collected view at their website, So more Alexa Toolbar visitors views means good Alexa Rank.

Many people say, Alexa rank is not accurate and not differed sometimes for months also, But from last year, I have seen daily updates of my site ups and downs, and their traffic estimation also quite right, Many SEO Gurus know that Alexa is the good place also to know the long tail keyword of your site that is generating search traffic. Further wasting any time, let’s come on a topic and understand how to increase Alexa traffic Rank effectively.

Improve Traffic at your site
increase Alexa Rank

I hope now you understand why I have written this steps first. Alexa systems ranks site based on the traffic so improving traffic to your site will boost your rank automatically. Let you refer some of my best traffic generation post through Blog commenting, Social Bookmarking and Guest Posting easily.

As mentioned earlier, Alexa Rank depends upon the traffic to your site. Google loves fresh and Unique content, It will give you quick rank in Google and improve your traffic and SERP’s. Fresh and unique content also improve your search engine visibility and backlinks. So research before to write your content, make it SEO friendly. Also add at least 2 fresh images related to your content. It will improve the readership and decrease the bounce rate.
Be Regular to Update your Blog
Regular updating of your blog will improve your crawl rate and improve your Alexa Rank also. Based on your blog updation, Google botes will decide the crawl time. So be regular, If you are able to update 3 post weekly, maintain it at 2 days intewal. irregular updating sometimes lately crawl your content on Google. No one like dead blog, It will surely improve your Alexa Rank also.

Install Alexa Toolbar
increase Alexa Rank

Alexa will define the rank based on the site visitors having Alexa Rank Installed. So install Alexa Toolbar at your browser, All your visits to your site then converted in to traffic and will help to improve Alexa Rank. Also encourage to your visitors to install Alexa Toolbar by promoting a badge at your site. Yo can also customize Alexa Toolbar by putting your site feed inside the toolbar, so your visitors always be in touch with the latest updates of your site and improve your traffic.

Put Alexa Widget on your site increase Alexa Rank
Create Alexa javascript widget and put it on your site sidebar showing your site Alexa Rank. Make the Alexa widget here.
Encourage your Visitors to Install Alexa Toolbar
Make a customize Alexa Toolbar and encourage your visitors to install it by putting a badge at your site. When the same visitor will come again, it is brought to notice to Alexa it will improve your rank.
Create your Custom Alexa Toolbar here.

Claim your site at Alexa.
Here is the like to claim your site at Alexa, Refer the below video on How to Claim you site at Alexa.

Make Quality Backlinks = More Traffic
Quality backlinks will improve your site search engine visibility and improve your SERP’s, So Traffic will improve, there is no doubt. Such traffic will improve your Alexa Rank Quickly. Nofollow backlink will not create any value to the search ranking, so try to make dofollow backlink from high PR sites.

Find some best sites to build Quality dofollow Backlinks.
High PR CommentLuv Blogs for getting dofollow Backlinks
Top High PR forum for Getting dofollow Backlinks
Sharing some important feedback of Internet Gurus on Alexa Rank.

Conclusion
Alexa Rank is not much important while startup or say for newbies, but after getting certain level, It is necessary to build an image among visitors and other webmasters. Also it will help to improve your earning through Blogads and other Publisher network who bid your ad space based on Alexa Rank. Alexa Rank defines your site Authority. So try the above tips to increase Alexa traffic Rank and let you give informative comments on it and share your valuable experience.

More webmasters resources below
Effective Tips to Increase Alexa Traffic Rank
How to Increase Adsense CPC Rate
Media.Net Review – Best Adsense Alternative of Yahoo Bing Network
Increase Alexa Rank in a Week
Re: Effective Tips To Increase Alexa Traffic Rank by Mrguru(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nice tips.... You can also check on this surefire related tips in successful blogging..

3 Best Secret Behinde Every Successful Blogger

Top 10 Seo Tips To Follow in 2014

4 SureFire Ways To Actively Engage your Blog Readers

With the three Key tips listed above... Blogging would be made easier.. smiley

You can connect with me on facebook... Via http://fb.com/chiboy.anyiki

Need to Make frnds with Blood Blogging Brothers smiley
Re: Effective Tips To Increase Alexa Traffic Rank by hilaryiwens05: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
i just tire for all dis rank and rank and rank nonsense.....how much ur rank don put for ur pocket sad sad sad angry angry angry
Re: Effective Tips To Increase Alexa Traffic Rank by vizboy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
hilaryiwens05: i just tire for all dis rank and rank and rank nonsense.....how much ur rank don put for ur pocket sad sad sad angry angry angry

The thing just tire.

Get traffic and you will make money.

Anyway for people looking for a good alternative to google adsense you could try www.Adclickmedia.com they pay $0.05 per click.
Re: Effective Tips To Increase Alexa Traffic Rank by hilaryiwens05: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
wetin concern me with adsense and rank...as long as people see my site and contact me...wetin i won us am do
vizboy:

The thing just tire.

Get traffic and you will make money.

Anyway for people looking for a good alternative to google adsense you could try www.Adclickmedia.com they pay $0.05 per click.
Re: Effective Tips To Increase Alexa Traffic Rank by vizboy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
hilaryiwens05: wetin concern me with adsense and rank...as long as people see my site and contact me...wetin i won us am do

You own good he no be like us make dey depend on adsense
Re: Effective Tips To Increase Alexa Traffic Rank by wjstar(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
Truly, "Alexa traffic rank sounds stupid to newbies" with time they'll understand.
But backlinks, this has helped me boost traffic by 40% on my blog. Especially those that allow you to choose ur country. Really good
Re: Effective Tips To Increase Alexa Traffic Rank by Jayclinics(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pls can u expantiate on what u meant by dofollow MD nofollow
Re: Effective Tips To Increase Alexa Traffic Rank by wjstar(m): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2014
Jay clinics: Pls can u expantiate on what u meant by dofollow MD nofollow

Visit any website u wish to link to yours, right click to "view page source" then type "CTRL + F" and search for "dofollow" or "nofollow"
Dofollow means you can link the site with urs
Nofollow means you can't link the site with urs

1 Like

Re: Effective Tips To Increase Alexa Traffic Rank by ogunsword(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
wjstar:

Visit any website u wish to link to yours, right click to "view page source" then type "CTRL + F" and search for "dofollow" or "nofollow"
Dofollow means you can link the site with urs
Nofollow means you can't link the site with urs

Close - but not quite. "Nofollow" means that although people who visit your link can click through to your site, the search engines themselves won't count it towards increasing (or decreasing, for that matter) your Pagerank. Dofollow means the linkjuice is good and will be counted. For seo, it's actually important to have both nofollow and dofollow links so you have a natural link profile. It helps both lower your Alexa ranking and increase your Google Pagerank.
Re: Effective Tips To Increase Alexa Traffic Rank by harlimy: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2016
Nice article. But I think rank is overrated. Branding is key.

Write good articles and have a simple design.

If you need writers or blogger templates, contact me wikeria.org@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Naija Adsense For Sale / Someone Very Proficient In Developing Apps / How To Contact Facebook Team Member Directly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.