Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,617 members, 7,827,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117346 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by UnaDonStart(m): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2015
Chimajii,its been a while oh! We are still waiting for your post and I hope everything is going well?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by yaksdavirus: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2015
I think is time y u teach us. how to catch fish than giving us fish
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2015
YomaA:

Bruv if u read bk, u will discover that all my intentions was to chip in other options of betting in tennis nd d next tin I got was Insults, come on I dnt know him from adam and every thread is free, I didnt see any log in or join my thread for $99.99 option.
LMAO!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lionphil(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
YomaA:

When u open ur chest wit nicki minaj breast finish ehnn...type ur predictions for todays tennis games, I need to mk money so I can buy u beer after beating u.

chimajii:
ATP:
M.cilic 1.25..WON
ATP underdogs
Melzer +games...@1.50..WON
Mahut +games..@1.87 WON
WTA doubles:
Babos/mladenovic 1.22..WON
ATP doubles:
Peers/murray 1.60..WON

LOST: 3

Both of u are just making noise...we are all here for the same purpose, to make money...there's nothing wrong with both of u giving us Ur predictions and we trying it out. Over time, we will know who is better and we can all make more money, no one's an island you know. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2015
Goodmorning all, am sure I did find it necessary at one point a week ago to let u all knw I wud need some time to myself due to life challenges and the situation I happened to find myself. Yes, some of you may have heard the NEWS, and wanting to confirm if it's True. Yes it is. There are times life would throw you curve balls or lemons, sometimes it becomes too hard to make lemonades from it or even say 'f u c k Y o u life" I need oranges and not lemons. I am a #survivor Gods own chosen.
Then the issue of people always coming here to talk carelessly, I think they forget to remind themselves there is life outside of punting and moreso, I am just tryin and wanting to help and contribute my own quota. I am not obligated to anyone as regards what I do, am I?
Then u have people who randomly pop into this thread to talk all sorts of TRASH and make subliminals, I just laugh and overlook them, not because I can't fire from all cylinders, but I chose not to. @mazizitonene I saw ur comment and baiting remarks, but I see u like a Kid who is still growing up, cause since I last replied u, I hve not looked your way EVER, but u'd never let my name cease from ur lips.
Am so happy with the way some persons have been acting,am more than pleased especially with the greens people are seeing via TENNIS and all other sports people have ventured into. It's great people are branching out and have taken advice to do better. Yeah we will still have bad days, which is inevitable, as no sports is surer than the other.
Yeah, only recently did I start lurkin around again,sure I'd resume soon,but for now,as I said before I just need time to myself during these DARK days. #MyLife #NextChapter
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Yeah I've been away for a while, I Lost My Dad days ago.. @siegfried99
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by rhazur(m): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
chimajii:
So sorry to hear about dis bro. May his gentle soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by siegfried99(m): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
chimajii:

Awww....so sorry to hear this, may his soul rest in peace. cry

So sorry bro.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Opiosko: 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
chimajii:
My condolence to u Chima. May God give u and ur family the fortitude to bear the loss. #It'sWell.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 7:16am On Jun 25, 2015
Pls accept my condolence @ Chima. May his soul rest in peace .Amen.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Ulrich01(m): 7:28am On Jun 25, 2015
chimajii:

So sorry to hear this bro.. may his soul Rest in Peace.

The Lord is your strength cry
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by blueman21: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2015
Accept my sympathy
chimajii:
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by UnaDonStart(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
I believe you are strong already,but you need to be stronger at this trying times.keep strong chimajii,there's more in life for you.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ejihand1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
chimajii:
Sorry about that. This my first time of my open this thread though
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by kingofcasting(m): 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
chimajii:
cry
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lionphil(m): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2015
chimajii:

Sorry to hear about your dad bro...it's well. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace...Amen!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by kelvic1(m): 7:53am On Jun 26, 2015
@ Chimajii......Accept my condolence cry

May God give you and your family the fortitude to bear the great loss.

Be Strong bro

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2015
Morning all, I totally and deeply appreciate everyone of u that thought it well to extend a hand to me amidst this whole thing. Thank you very much.
As for betting, soon we'll resume.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
chimajii:

Sure you can, and to verify your william hill,all you need do is mail them you birth certificate. And your account will be verified.
just birth certificate?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2015
chimajii:
Morning all, I totally and deeply appreciate everyone of u that thought it well to extend a hand to me amidst this whole thing. Thank you very much.
As for betting, soon we'll resume.
Sorry bout Your loss Sir.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by godoluwa(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2015
chimajii:
may the Almighty God grant him eternal rest.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Onah goodevening, Monday or before monday, we should kick off this thread again. Onah Thank you wella. All those who dropped by to say a word. God bless onah well well.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
chimajii:
Onah goodevening, Monday or before monday, we should kick off this thread again. Onah Thank you wella. All those who dropped by to say a word. God bless onah well well.
#rush to bank...where is your manager! I want to apply for a loan!......#jst kiddn.........welcome bak Man! #BrighterRewardnFuture
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
@ chimajii am so sorry to hear about your loss....please take heart and I pray God gives you and your family members the strength to move on....coming from one who has passed through same ordeal I feel your pain(lost my dad febuary this year)
Wishing you all the best.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
lgboks:
@ chimajii am so sorry to hear about your loss....please take heart and I pray God gives you and your family members the strength to move on....coming from one who has passed through same ordeal I feel your pain(lost my dad febuary this year)
Wishing you all the best.

Thank you man...didn't knw u lost ur dad sef. Chai. Make God Help us
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2015
WTA florianapolis:
T.peirera @2.10
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by jdula: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2015
chimajii:
WTA florianapolis:
T.peirera @2.10

Any single from you, like this is worth staking a million on
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2015
jdula:

Any single from you, like this is worth staking a million on

Kikikikwakwakwakwakwa where u dey since?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by jdula: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2015
chimajii:

Kikikikwakwakwakwakwa where u dey since?

I dey on low key oh, School and Exam ish no da let person
How Body? Sorry bout your lost
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
jdula:

I dey on low key oh, School and Exam ish no da let person
How Body? Sorry bout your lost

Tnx broda, body dey recover.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.