Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117324 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
chimajii:

I'd tell u to respect urself. If u're being a TROLL. No carry am near me. Because that's how it exactly starts. But before anything, I would alert the MOD to come be a witness. I no dey follow you JOKE. So don't JOKE with me. Respect urself.
stop being garrillous, respect your audibity, grin
chimajii:

I'd tell u to respect urself. If u're being a TROLL. No carry am near me. Because that's how it exactly starts. But before anything, I would alert the MOD to come be a witness. I no dey follow you JOKE. So don't JOKE with me. Respect urself.
stop being garrillous, respect your audibity,
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
chimajii:
@puskin morning, lemme bring to ur notice. This @successlmpactd dude has started again. first he comes here to talk nonsense. Quotes me stoopidly for irrelevant talks. Tell him oo. I no dey follow am play or joke. Na so ei dey start, before u knw,ei go enter another tin. For real sorry to say this, the guy acts like he's DERANGED.
BE CAREFUL WE ARE NOT MATE, OR I WILL REPORT 2 FATHER
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Chimajii, how va na....uve not bn replyn my mentions.....come EL DOLA
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
you no dey fear

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Successimpactld:
BE CAREFUL WE ARE NOT MATE, OR I WILL REPORT 2 FATHER

YOU'RE JUST AS USELESS AS YOU ACT. MUMU
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
elmisti:
Chimajii, how va na....uve not bn replyn my mentions.....come EL DOLA
lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
chimajii:

YOU'RE JUST AS USELESS AS YOU ACT. MUMU
SHUT UP!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
chimajii:
lipsrsealed
Hav u checked for verification, and who be dis guy fooln arnd d thread
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
elmisti:

what is ur problem
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Successimpactld:
what is ur problem

Please and please, I won't do you the favour of running ur mouth @ me, cuz I was right here d dai u wr crying, looking for 2pts to save your dwindled bank acnt. Now u av change in u ar misbehaving......

Note.......... I won't bother replying ur subsequent mentions cuz u ar a proven waste of efforts......#enjoy
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Successimpactld:
SHUT UP!!

@puskin this be the second time am bringing this to ur notice. Untill I hit back, that's when I would get banned for abusing rule 2 and 3.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
elmisti:

El, my skool head dey shake ooo...be like nah monday dem say dem go upload. But I'll check again if I hop off here, been a lil busy. U just loss ni grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
chimajii:

El, my skool head dey shake ooo...be like nah monday dem say dem go upload. But I'll check again if I hop off here, been a lil busy. U just loss ni grin

Ok den....
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
chimajii:

WASTE OF TIME
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
chimajii:

@puskin this be the second time am bringing this to ur notice. Untill I hit back, that's when I would get banned for abusing rule 2 and 3.
DO UR WORST
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
elmisti:

Please and please, I won't do you the favour of running ur mouth @ me, cuz I was right here d dai u wr crying, looking for 2pts to save your dwindled bank acnt. Now u av change in u ar misbehaving......

Note.......... I won't bother replying ur subsequent mentions cuz u ar a proven waste of efforts......#enjoy
birds of d same feather
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by puskin: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Successimpactld:
birds of d same feather

No worry, you go cool down small now.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:30am On Aug 29, 2015
@beautyfunke u need more people to believe you. You're the same person as @successimapctld. Too bad for you. U should know better that certain persons on this forum can never be termed scammers. I am one of them.
@puskin this is the same dude. Funny how he came back with a female I'd. I DON'T CHARFE for Tips. Been there don that. Also I have Never had any Transaction with any female at all. Ever. Even with any1 on here. @beautyfunke when next u want to lie, pick the right persons.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
Evening all.. An AMAZING usopen qualies we had. We that said, we'll shift our focus partially to USOPEN which starts on monday,having at d side of our mind that history could possibly be made with serena williams grin chasing the Grandslam whilst still having our eyes fixed on oda tourneys.
Welcome the new followers of the thread. Very simple how things work here.
Little noteworthy signs;
U/D=underDog
'X'=means combo both names
'+games/-games'= +handicap/-handicap
'Over'= total games of the match
/=doubles match
-/+= retired match
That's it. Follow these simply rules and we all would try to be in greens always.

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by beautyfunke(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
chimajii:
Evening all.. An AMAZING usopen qualies we had. We that said, we'll shift our focus partially to USOPEN which starts on monday,having at d side of our mind that history could possibly be made with serena williams grin chasing the Grandslam whilst still having our eyes fixed on oda tourneys.
Little noteworthy signs;
U/D=underDog
/=doubles match
-/+= retired match
That's it. Follow these simply rules and we all would try to be in greens always.
Yes green grin
chimajii:
Little noteworthy signs;
U/D=underDog
/=doubles match
-/+= retired match
Yes green
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
It is so true that many are mad but only few roam the. Street.....
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Wayne2: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
chimajii:
Little noteworthy signs;
U/D=underDog
/=doubles match
-/+= retired match

Boss, will you be dropping tips during the U.S open? I wan chop GREEN apples with you! smiley
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by siegfried99(m): 6:14am On Aug 31, 2015
Chima
..us open don start oo...oya I wan play tennis cheesy
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by beautyfunke(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2015
chimajii i dey wait oooh, @Popcorn u no go play ;Dchimajii i dey wait oooh, @Popcorn u no go play
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by iykmora(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2015
How can s/one be this confused? Like play like play ur matter go cross boundary. Well, we put ur case in God's hand! Regards to every1 here-may this open put us above them bookies!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
USOPEN women:
Svitolina x pliskova
M. Doi
Dellacqua
H.watson
Gavrilova x falconi
Pavlychenkova[glitter is a Nut/headcase]
U/Ds for women
Cibulkova[can stay intense tru out a match]
M. Lucic baroni[dnt knw how kiki wit contend wit her power]
Van Uytvanck[was. Fav before nor a U/D..hmm] Riske[bouchard been intolerably off]
Allertova +games[navarro has been so so. Then again this is womens tennis anthing is possible]
S/N: +games is on d cards for the U/Ds as well
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by beautyfunke(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
chimajii:
USOPEN women:
Svitolina x pliskova
M. Doi
Dellacqua
H.watson
Gavrilova x falconi
U/Ds for women
Van Uytvanck[was. Fav before nor a U/D..hmm] Riske[bouchard been intolerably off]
Allertova +games[navarro has been so so. Then again this is womens tennis anthing is possible]
Akin Alabi vomit my money by fire...chimajii tanx grin
chimajii:
USOPEN women:
Svitolina x pliskova
M. Doi
Dellacqua
H.watson
Gavrilova x falconi
U/Ds for women
Akin Alabi vomit my money by fire...chimajii tanx
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Physika(f): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
@Chimajii lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kikikiki cibulkova come tru bunny!! @3.50 and +games@1.90...kwakwakwa..finish her !! grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by beautyfunke(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
cibulkova this lady no wan gree
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by beautyfunke(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
dis ivanovic .A don draw

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.