Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1835185 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by iamskiigii(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
coolest01: you only need one of the 5 accumulated 5 matches not to end in a draw for u to win the bet
yes but remember u r goin 2 gain #300 pere
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tip for 22nd July 2014
Europa League
TNS vs Slovan Bratislava. 6:45pm
Prediction - Double Chance (Home or Draw)
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
GOD HELP US
TODAY GAME STAKED
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Addme: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
femcruz: I dnt knw if am the only 1 dt experience dis sh#t on Bet365 wen i withdraw dis days it takes three working days to delvr, last time i placed a withdrawal thursday nyt i got it d next thurday sametyn upper week, dis tym again a withdrawal done on last week thursday early in d mrg just came in nw the 3rd working day. pls does any1 experience dis too?
What are you trying to say,too early or too late and again what is your means of withdrawal,card,currency or bank transfer?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by coolest01(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sparta Praha draws... Yay grin;grin. Goodbye to this thread... Anytime a favorite fails to win... Just imagine me being happy. Hahahahhaha

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by feco1love: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Shakthar - Dynamo kiev
TIP:x/1
odd:6+

OPERATION FOLO ME GO VILLAGE
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by feco1love: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Zalgris - Dinamo Zagreb
TIP:HALF TIME DRAW
ODD:2+
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Akabay(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
shady16: This back n lay thang is causin serious commotion here. Haha...

Some guys are extremely steamed up. Lord, have mercy. grin
Oga mi, u never check ur boy again nah, hope all is well sir?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
coolest01: I already won twice today, 5k each. In the Roda vs aachen match that Roda won't win... And in the VFL Wolfsburg vs Carl zeis match that VFL Wolfsburg won't win.. The home teams were both leading by 1-0 and 3-1 respectively when I placed the bet.. Each with a lay odds of 1.02. But at 90 mins, it was 1-1 and 3-5 respectively. Even if the home teams ended up winning, I'd have lost only 100, or 3h tops. To me, it's worth the risk.
Yeah... Those low odds dey cast always. Just that guys miss such opportunities when it does cast.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Addme: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
@francesclg,really dont want to comment on this before cos i dont want to increase the pages unnecessarily.I know all you are saying is pure truth cos i also use betfair and 365 for normal betting but seriously to make it big in exchange sites,you need fat accounts and on your strategy,betfair and nairastake are not the only betting exchange in the world.Betdaq,wbx are also exchange sites.Betsson also offer the same service,so people can use the strategy anywhere they like.Still dont know why you are so sympathetic to nairastake course,remember bookies ain't your friend.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by lexylexy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
coolest01: Sparta Praha draws... Yay grin;grin. Goodbye to this thread... Anytime a favorite fails to win... Just imagine me being happy. Hahahahhaha

Pally I don't understand dis laying of a thing. Hw can odd of 1.08 give u 4k. Pls expansiate dis type of bet abeg.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by tydd(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
off to google to learn more abt this laying...from wat I am seeing ere, its worth d risk.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sheddyboy: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Addme: @francesclg,really dont want to comment on this before cos i dont want to increase the pages unnecessarily.I know all you are saying is pure truth cos i also use betfair and 365 for normal betting but seriously to make it big in exchange sites,you need fat accounts and on your strategy,betfair and nairastake are not the only betting exchange in the world.Betdaq,wbx are also exchange sites.Betsson also offer the same service,so people can use the strategy anywhere they like.Still dont know why you are so sympathetic to nairastake course,remember bookies ain't your friend.
hw did u verify ur own bet365 account? Me no get i.d card.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Smileprecy: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Smileprecy: VALUE BET OF THE DAY
>>> Norway Tipiligaen <<<
Match:Sarpsborg - Aalesund
Pick: Both Team to Score (NO)
Odds: 2.00
Time: 18:00

My service provider don make me miss nairaland bt glad to b bck
More greens to us and fck dem haters

Casted
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sheddyboy: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
@Somadila i site u, how six days?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by aumeehn: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
lexylexy:

Pally I don't understand dis laying of a thing. Hw can odd of 1.08 give u 4k. Pls expansiate dis type of bet abeg.
bro this is not a normal betting o...the lower d lay (i:e OPPOSING) odds the higher the win and the lower the risk..(i.e Money staked).....and vise verser.........(LAY) means AGAINST or OPPOSING (BACK) means supporting......example man utd vs arsenal and man utd re d favourite so if u lay i.e OPPOSE man utd win....@ 1.2 and u staked example 1k iv man utd win u loose 2hundred iv dey draw or loose u win 1k pluse yr liability i:e risk 2hunz making 1,200 profit!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by coolest01(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
lexylexy:

your stake is your profit, If the event u layed doesn't happen. Your risk, which is the amount you stand to lose if the event u layed happens is the odd - 1 multiplied by the stake, in this case, the stake was, 4000, and the lay odd for Sparta was 1.08,so, do the math
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
RISKY BUT JUICY
BASEBALL
Colorado Rockies - Washington Nationals
OVER 12.5 @ 2.30

@ UR OWN RISK
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by somadila: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
sheddyboy: @Somadila i site u, how six days?
i site u too , didn't hear fröm u again. Hope u're tapping fróm d böôks?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by PunterTim(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: replied
Mail Check
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Addme: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
sheddyboy: hw did u verify ur own bet365 account? Me no get i.d card.
Guy you must have a means of identification.If you dont have id card,you must have driving license or int'l passport.If you dont have any,you can contact Puskin.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Addme: @francesclg,really dont want to comment on this before cos i dont want to increase the pages unnecessarily.I know all you are saying is pure truth cos i also use betfair and 365 for normal betting but seriously to make it big in exchange sites,you need fat accounts and on your strategy,betfair and nairastake are not the only betting exchange in the world.Betdaq,wbx are also exchange sites.Betsson also offer the same service,so people can use the strategy anywhere they like.Still dont know why you are so sympathetic to nairastake course,remember bookies ain't your friend.
My strategy requires that I use a naija bookie for a reason best known to me... That was y I said esp naira.stake cos I wud have used other foreign bookies apart from bet.fair if bet.fair weren't there.... But a naija exchange bet site is important for me.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Elche vs betis: lay elche at odd of 1.08 using #1000. Potential profit: #1000, liability: #80. Bookmaker: naira,stake....
Play now the match dey halftime
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Olutola88(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
FC Sheriff is a USELESS team *crying* the foolish team spoilt my 400 to chop 11k.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Olutola88: FC Sheriff is a USELESS team *crying* the foolish team spoilt my 400 to chop 11k.
The backers must chop sometimes nah... That is y u sud have used #50 as ur liability so that it no go too pain u...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by lexylexy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
@aumheen nd @coolest01 tanx for ur prompt response. i tink i get it now and d risk make sense die. omo na to open nairastake acct be dat o. tanx also to @francessclg for showin us d way. but bro abeg dont worryabt nairastake running down...dey wont!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by coolest01(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Olutola88: FC Sheriff is a USELESS team *crying* the foolish team spoilt my 400 to chop 11k.
bur no be only the match dey na,. That's why I stick to 5k making my Liability 200...till my account increases astronomically. Me that lost 200, won 4k with Sparta Praha on my next bet cheesy
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dartford vs Gillingham: scoreline: 0-2.
Lay gilligham at 1.02 using #1000. Potential profit:#1000. Liability: #20
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by feco1love: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
goooooaaaall shahktar!!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Ajani2010(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please can some explain this Singles(5 combo) double(5 combo) single(10 combo) double(10 combo)
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
lexylexy: @aumheen nd @coolest01 tanx for ur prompt response. i tink i get it now and d risk make sense die. omo na to open nairastake acct be dat o. tanx also to @francessclg for showin us d way. but bro abeg dont worryabt nairastake running down...dey wont!
Haha... I aint worried bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.