Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1835437 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by gabcool(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Olutola88: House mates, we really need to talk. I need you guys to give your opinions on some kind of games. I will post my 9/12, 11/12, and the one I played today 16/18 total = 36/42. Explanation: out of total 42 games, I predicted 36 correctly. I know many will advise that I shud be playing singles, I AGREE. Apart from that, can't we look @ the patter of the games, look @ the market and find a way of making the game plan better. Maybe I shud be posting the picks nd peeps will point out some additions and subtractions after which we all play. Those that will select singles too will have the privilege to. What do you guys think?

bro u are rite..I fink its a gud ideal...but dont u fink spies wuld frustrate it here in public...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kelvic1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Longfellow: Hi,
I Just add another strategy to my spreadsheet, i call it rolling treble....

So what is Rolling Treble ?

Rolling Treble is idea of rolling previous winning to new one or idea of starting all over when losing previous wager.

Let demonstrate the idea below:Let assume, Man.City is playing today, then we choose them on option of DNB @ odd of 1.25 but they win, which will give us profit of 0.25 so instead of us to cash out but we will not because we roll over the initial money and profit to upcoming stake until we turn it 3 times.

My Rolling Treble is based over 3 picks, winning bets roll over to the next bet and profit is cashed out after 3 successful winning bets ....

The idea is to pick 3 short bet with minimum of 1.20 and maximum of 1.50 for 3 successful outing once we lost we start all over again with just one unit from the beginning.

Source:-FB.
Nice one bro grin

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
francleanflexy: . Guy pls how. Did u do this magic. I use nairastake too bt the keep eat my money like no tomorrow
Hahaha... Bookies are meant to eat ya money!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Thawarplay(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
This Mod just dey ban for fun. . . .

I wouldve contribute to the laying and backing shi*t. . . But f**k im not in mood again.

Theres about 200strategies using for bet trading
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Olutola88(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
gabcool:

bro u are rite..I fink its a gud ideal...but dont u fink spies wuld frustrate it here in public...
how exactly do u think spies will frustrate the effort sir?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by holuphisayor(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Thawarplay: This Mod just dey ban for fun. . . .

I wouldve contribute to the laying and backing shit. . . But Bleep im not in mood again.

for u to be banned is not a strange thing here. Everyone here wud at a point in time go through it except u're lucky.

not an excuse bro
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2014

I wouldve contribute to the laying and backing shit. . . But Bleep im not in mood again.

Really?? I wud like to know ya strategy. Though I consider myself a legend in this game, but a legend aims to be LEGENDARY...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Olutola88(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Olutola88: House mates, we really need to talk. I need you guys to give your opinions on some kind of games. I will post my 9/12, 11/12, and the one I played today 16/18 total = 36/42. Explanation: out of total 42 games, I predicted 36 correctly. I know many will advise that I shud be playing singles, I AGREE. Apart from that, can't we look @ the patter of the games, look @ the market and find a way of making the game plan better. Maybe I shud be posting the picks nd peeps will point out some additions and subtractions after which we all play. Those that will select singles too will have the privilege to. What do you guys think?
. This is the betslip; 100naira to chop 50K( bonus inclusive)

I want everyone to say what they feel( please, everyone)

If you look closely you will see these markets:
1. 1st half draw( attractive odd)
2. 1st half win ( attractive odd)
3. Team to score in both halves = NO
4. Tem to win either half ( attractive odds)
5. Under 2.5 in 2nd half

Over to you guys

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by aumeehn: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Cesclxg: U guys sud un-ban francesclxg... Wetin I do nah?
hard luck bro....tatz wot hapun to me yesternight
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kelvic1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yungmilio2:
think Big Man
some white guys live on betting
same as Nigerians
some guys. always at home with their laptop and modem. making their cash
although bad times dey but they are making it, dey hustle
example
I gat about 50k in my bet account.
I use 10k daily on odd of 1.5
out of 7days I won 5days loose 2days.. I still made profit of 15k that week
and sometimes. odd of 5 and 10 comes .. can make 10 to 15k a day
money management, discipline, time management and hard work
you can make up to 120k a month. or more
Anonymous juju, a married mum she do bet
to become a big rich man, isnt about having big cash to start with, sometimes BIG idea can get you there
You are on point bro
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by aumeehn: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Olutola88: . This is the betslip; 100naira to chop 50K( bonus inclusive)

I want everyone to say what they feel( please, everyone)

If you look closely you will see these markets:
1. 1st half draw( attractive odd)
2. 1st half win ( attractive odd)
3. Team to score in both halves = NO
4. Tem to win either half ( attractive odds)
5. Under 2.5 in 2nd half

Over to you guys
bro abeg no more long tin...post your picks shikena!!! U juz dey pull our legs since....no mek me slap you wit vex!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by thrizzle(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
thrizzle: AC Chievo Verona - Coventry City (1X2)
AC Chievo Verona

@1.55

Athletic Bilbao - SC Paderborn (1X2)
Athletic Bilbao

@1.75

70% sure
Good luck greenlanders
WON
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Thawarplay(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Cesclxg:
Really?? I wud like to know ya strategy. Though I consider myself a legend in this game, but a legend aims to be LEGENDARY...

Im a vet in the game. . .bro

do u knw abt the over1.5goals system

Tennis system

and conners system
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Thawarplay(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
holuphisayor:
for u to be banned is not a strange thing here. Everyone here wud at a point in time go through it except u're lucky.

not an excuse bro

he just unban me i dont want to be ban again
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2014

I wouldve contribute to the laying and backing shi*t. . . But f**k im not in mood again.

Boss You can share ur 200strategies here with us if you really want to. . I will like to attend ur class.

Send Me PM if spam bolt ban you or hide ur post i will unban you. .
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by vickertony(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Cesclxg: U guys sud un-ban francesclxg... Wetin I do nah?
coz u be Nairastake Agent
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by shady16: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
cheesy
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by overdrive(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Cesclxg:

Boss u left me high nd dry!even if na inplay for nairastake beep me thru bbm. Abeg
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by shady16: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dis place eehn. smiley
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by chuksi79(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Green all the way cheesy cheesy

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by gabcool(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Olutola88: how exactly do u think spies will frustrate the effort sir?

as we are strategizing to eat dem det are also strategizing to wreck us of our last kobo...we shouldn't show dem wat we got expecially in public and a place like dis wen we all know who the..... .....olutola I also have my own strategy dat I can say its 90% guarantee. ..but I dcided to keep it because the first and second tym I disclosed it to few people I knew wat I went through. ..so I really dont fink here is conducive for such great ideals to be displayed.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by shady16: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
chuksi79: Green all the way cheesy cheesy

At last.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by samhay: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Cesclxg:
Add me on bbm

7E3B5A5D add me boss
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by vickertony(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Olutola88 u have got big balls those markets are juicy and risky u are the boss

me no get balls oh?u can teach me this strategy coz i wan roll acca singles when season start thanks.

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by chuksi79(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
shady16:

At last.

xup bro
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Cesclxg:

wat is ur real moniker here?. Hv you been visiting dis thread b4 or u're new. .

I never see ur moniker here b4. . .

The ting they surprise me as you said u're makin million nd u're staking 1k on the two pick dat you drop yesterday. Am nt doubting you sir but just shockedshockedshocked
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Greenified(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
aumeehn: bro abeg no more long tin...post your picks shikena!!! U juz dey pull our legs since....no mek me slap you wit vex!!
He no go talk anytin abt am, only to come here 2morow wit anoda story.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
funkyjms:

Longieeeeee!!!!!
Ages!!!!

Ma niqqa, watsup?

Hw is life?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

wat is ur real moniker here?. Hv you been visiting dis thread b4 or u're new. .

I never see ur moniker here b4. . .

The ting they surprise me as you said u're makin million nd u're staking 1k on the two pick dat you drop yesterday. Am nt doubting you sir but just shockedshockedshocked
My real moniker is francesclxg... I didn't stake on those picks. Just advising those u wan stake. The thing is that I actually don't bet. That is y I don't drop picks because I don't bet...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Onye4live(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
gabcool:

as we are strategizing to eat dem det are also strategizing to wreck us of our last kobo...we shouldn't show dem wat we got expecially in public and a place like dis wen we all know who the..... .....olutola I also have my own strategy dat I can say its 90% guarantee. ..but I dcided to keep it because the first and second tym I disclosed it to few people I knew wat I went through. ..so I really dont fink here is conducive for such great ideals to be displayed.
what about ef u create eh whatsapp group
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by shady16: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
chuksi79:

xup bro

Glad you made it finally. smiley

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Cesclxg:
My real moniker is francesclxg... I didn't stake on those picks. Just advising those u wan stake. The thing is that I actually don't bet. That is y I don't drop picks because I don't bet...

hmm. . Boss said you dn't bet, hw do you make 1m in a month. .

Show me the way nw wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.