Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1835495 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by saheed2012: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2014
For those people dat thinks the guy n.d is not real,pls stop being myopic.The guy is more dan real.I was very very lucky to run into him on Sunday on his facebook account.But believe me the guy is very cool.When I checked his profile,I was amused because he studied football science in UK.He came back to Naija not quite long.He is into some stuffs dat I can't really say yet,but all I know is dat he got records about all the teams in the world.It is clearly evident in the games he game me on Sunday,when he gave me I thought he was taking me for a ride because there was an event there dat I never believed can work( Ceske Budejovice -
Hradec Kralove U21 over 5.5)and the outcome of the match was 6-1.Ever since dat nite I've sent him more dan 50 messages on facebook but he didn't reply because I underated the game he gave me.My people I'm really crying for losing dis very big opportunity. His username is Ndifreke Daniel ND on his profile is Pundit &scout at international football academy. He is real.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by saheed2012: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2014
aumeehn: malam bookies want to decieve you is better u strategies your matches than reading dat shit!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by macquest: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2014
macquest: Hockey Breakfast

Omskye Yastreby U21 vs Avto U21
Either Team To Score 3 Successive Goals ; No @2.30
missed breakfast
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by DJMONACO(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2014
saheed2012: For those people dat thinks the guy n.d is not real,pls stop being myopic.The guy is more dan real.I was very very lucky to run into him on Sunday on his facebook account.But believe me the guy is very cool.When I checked his profile,I was amused because he studied football science in UK.He came back to Naija not quite long.He is into some stuffs dat I can't really say yet,but all I know is dat he got records about all the teams in the world.It is clearly evident in the games he game me on Sunday,when he gave me I thought he was taking me for a ride because there was an event there dat I never believed can work( Ceske Budejovice -
Hradec Kralove U21 over 5.5)and the outcome of the match was 6-1.Ever since dat nite I've sent him more dan 50 messages on facebook but he didn't reply because I underated the game he gave me.My people I'm really crying for losing dis very big opportunity. His username is Ndifreke Daniel ND on his profile is Pundit &scout at international football academy. He is real.
does he charge?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by opisco01(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2014
saheed2012: For those people dat thinks the guy n.d is not real,pls stop being myopic.The guy is more dan real.I was very very lucky to run into him on Sunday on his facebook account.But believe me the guy is very cool.When I checked his profile,I was amused because he studied football science in UK.He came back to Naija not quite long.He is into some stuffs dat I can't really say yet,but all I know is dat he got records about all the teams in the world.It is clearly evident in the games he game me on Sunday,when he gave me I thought he was taking me for a ride because there was an event there dat I never believed can work( Ceske Budejovice -
How did u run into him on FB
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ajasa4link: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2014
opisco01:
How did u run into him on FB
Good question!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Opiosko: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2014
Scam alert...!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Infamous(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2014
Guess he was going for an early morning jog when he ran into him on fb

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by overdrive(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2014
Infamous: Guess he was going for an early morning jog when he ran into him on fb

shocked
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Addme: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2014
@saheed2012,i think it is you that should stop being myopic.There are lots of ways bookie lure people into betting,first ask yourself this question,are his predictions different from normal predictions?Now to some questions that need answers:why is it only initials usernames that have been winning great sums e.g nd,tp,ah and so on.You will never see winnings from say saheed2012?Again,how did you run into him on facebook cos i cant remember bet9ja having his full name or email on the betslip they display?Also,how on earth would someone that has lived in the uk be betting N100 and at most N200 with that high rate of winning?Again,why does he have just 15 friends on his page and just adding people.Someone of his calibre that has even lived in the uk should have enough friends now or is he just using facebook?How many updates does he have on his wall?See i am not saying winnings like these dont occur but it wont be on a daily basis.We are all punters and we know how this things work.

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by eldee365: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2014
You wan decieve pple with your superstory
#Team Efcc is watchin u and You wey de form Nd

;Dsharp guygrin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by opisco01(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2014
From the post on Nd's wall, it's obvious u created the fb acct. Rrasons
1.There's no way he's staying abroad and he won't have any friends from UK on his fb acct.
2. He has only two pics which shows the act was just created.
3. If he stays abroad he'd use a foreign bookie or if he'd even use a Nigerian bookie he use more popular ones nt bet9ja.
4. He won't be lamenting about his loss on his fb acct
5. He has just 3 posts which also shows again that the acct was just created.
6 all his posts are bet related, no normal fb person would do that.
Lastly u ursef just have only 2 posts on nairaland which proves beyond doubt that u created this acct too for ur ND scam

U are just an unwise scammer. You need to get a life and stop scamming ppl of their hard earned money.

6 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Onye4live(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2014
Infamous: 20naira left in my aCcount
me na #49 dey my account o

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by businessnoni(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2014

grin shocked undecided undecided kiss.. ..you be bookie agent. Set out to lure and destroy the gullible. Just checked him out on FB. It appears he "ran" into all of his 15 friends only this Sunday. Guy no be everybody dey in a hurry to make 1 mill with #100. grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss cool shocked shine your eye....
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sucobaba(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2014
Onye4live: me na #49 dey my account o
20 to 49
Me na 31...one love boss kikikiki
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Addme: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2014
....and to cap it up saheed2012 was registered on nairaland on July 19 2014 which was on saturday,probably created the fb page the same day and ran into all his friends on fb on Sunday and he has just 2 posts up to date,this one and a quote(both today).Updated his winnings on fb 2hrs ago?What does that tell you?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sheddyboy: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2014
Who has used "uba africard" lately, what is d charge per dollar? The last time i used it was last year n it was approximately #164 per $1 when i used it to fund my ladbrokes account.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ajasa4link: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2014
And there u have it ladies and gentlemen....... The n.d scam ring just got busted by our team of punter -cum- detective. Anybody who still goes ahead to fall for this scam has himself to blame

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by holuphisayor(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2014
ajasa4link: And there u have it ladies and gentlemen....... The n.d scam ring just got busted by our team of punter -cum- detective. Anybody who still goes ahead to fall for this scam has himself to blame
grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ajasa4link: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2014
holuphisayor:
grin
Na true now.....But d guy sef get talent o, so How he quickly reason am say N.D fit be Ndifreke Daniel, even talk say him study football sciencegrin.....Choi! The guy come kill himself by saying he studied at Southampton varsity, yet he bets with just 200naira on bet9ja.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sucobaba(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2014
I must confess that am really really proud of everyone here...we argue,we curse,we make jest ,we cast tickets lol but we still got eachothers back.Even though betslips gets casted and red...we believe our payday is very soon.Pls a million likes for everybody here...they think say we are mugus...but we are smarter.Kudos to you(yes you our detectives..FBI is missing)
Personally i am taking it a bit further...update will follow soonest

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sheddyboy: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2014
sheddyboy: Who has used "uba africard" lately, what is d charge per dollar? The last time i used it was last year n it was approximately #164 per $1 when i used it to fund my ladbrokes account.
answer me na.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Liamm(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2014
FRAUD DETECTED!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Liamm(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2014
Please can i use paypal to fund and withdraw in bet365?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by tydd(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2014
if u believe that n.d of a guy then u can believe anything. ...at that strike rate, trust me bet9ja will be out of business already, cos I see no reason y he wunt increase his stake to 10k from d meagre 100naira he keeps playing and send d bookies sef to villa for real
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by smartluvu(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2014
sheddyboy: answer me na.

I think $1=#167 presently approximately.....
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2014
Guy. Uba afircard dollar rate is still d same ok. Around dat amount u mensioned. 162 to 165 per dollar. Enjoy
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abmbola: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Liamm(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2014
Abmbola:
*>>SoccerVista:>>
Wuerzburger -:- Kickers TSV Buchbach
Wuerzburger Kickers Last 2 Home (6:0)
6/2=3
Wuerzburger Last 4 match (9:2)
11/4=2.2
3+2.75=5.75

Kickers TSV Buchbach Last 1 Away (3:0)
3/1=3
Kickers TSV Buchbach Last 4 Match (7:2)
9/4=2.2
3+2.2=5.2

Total all match been Played Home/Away
Home:>>5.75/4=1.43
Away:>>5.2/4=1.30
1.43+1.30=2.73

last 2 Home+Last 4 match 9+6=15/6=2.50
Last 1 Away+Last 4 match 3+7=10/5=2.00

Home Total Under - Over goals statistics Average #total of Goals
Wuerzburger Kickers Total Home/Away 2.75
Compare to Current Form Last 2home+Last 4 Match 2.50

Away Total Under - Over goals statistics Average #total of Goals
TSV Buchbach Total Home/Away 2.50
Compare to Current form Last 1 away+Last 4 Match 2.00
(HOME 2.75-250=0.25)
(AWAY 2.50-2.00=0.50)
100 Divided by Last 2 Home+ Last 4 Match 2.50 (100/2.50)=40%
100 Divided by Last 1 Away+ Last 4 Match 2.00 (100/2.00)=50%
*in dis Case i Expect AWAY WIN OR (HANDICAP 0:1)*
this is purely for mathematicians. grin grin grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Abmbola:
*>>SoccerVista:>>
Wuerzburger -:- Kickers TSV Buchbach
Wuerzburger Kickers Last 2 Home (6:0)
6/2=3
Wuerzburger Last 4 match (9:2)
11/4=2.2
3+2.75=5.75

Kickers TSV Buchbach Last 1 Away (3:0)
3/1=3
Kickers TSV Buchbach Last 4 Match (7:2)
9/4=2.2
3+2.2=5.2

Total all match been Played Home/Away
Home:>>5.75/4=1.43
Away:>>5.2/4=1.30
1.43+1.30=2.73

last 2 Home+Last 4 match 9+6=15/6=2.50
Last 1 Away+Last 4 match 3+7=10/5=2.00

Home Total Under - Over goals statistics Average #total of Goals
Wuerzburger Kickers Total Home/Away 2.75
Compare to Current Form Last 2home+Last 4 Match 2.50

Away Total Under - Over goals statistics Average #total of Goals
TSV Buchbach Total Home/Away 2.50
Compare to Current form Last 1 away+Last 4 Match 2.00
(HOME 2.75-250=0.25)
(AWAY 2.50-2.00=0.50)
100 Divided by Last 2 Home+ Last 4 Match 2.50 (100/2.50)=40%
100 Divided by Last 1 Away+ Last 4 Match 2.00 (100/2.00)=50%
*in dis Case i Expect AWAY WIN OR (HANDICAP 0:1)*
nice one
ori eh wambe
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Liamm(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Liamm: Please can i use paypal to fund and withdraw in bet365?
you guys have turned deaf ears to this. Please answer me
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Infamous(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
sucobaba:
20 to 49
Me na 31...one love boss kikikiki
oga sucobaba, I can comfortably say I've caught u. U wey dey give us tips like say e hot. keep giving us abeg. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.