Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (1463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1834170 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by blessedjohn: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
EMMAUGOH:

Maritimo Funchal - FC Porto 1.30
FC Porto
1X2

porto porto porto !!!!!
Abeg call them again, probably they are sleeping....
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by PuntGenius: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
ayescopy:
pls house, am using this medium to reach out to 9japredict.com, pls rectify my acct. before casala go bust, my bal. is N300k plus and not N0.6, my user nm is ayescopy, I am not begging o, but am only calling ur attention to it tks. my fellow punters I came here to report that 9japredict did not pay my N100k withdrawal, instead they return it back to my acct. and today God has multiply it by 3, 9japredict reflected that in my acct. later change it to 0 naira. any of their agent or who ever knows them pls. shld tel them o. tks.

Bros, the first step u shud take now is to gather evidence, check your account details and download all ur transactions from the last time u requested for payout till now, keep that somewhere, now try to contact them to see if they will take it as an error or if they want to proof stubborn. From there I will tell u the next step to take. How person go win and u no go pay.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by blessedjohn: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
PuntGenius:

Bros, the first step u shud take now is to gather evidence, check your account details and download all ur transactions from the last time u requested for payout till now, keep that somewhere, now try to contact them to see if they will take it as an error or if they want to proof stubborn. From there I will tell u the next step to take. How person go win and u no go pay.
correct advice.. Any attempt to challenge them, since the money is a bit huge, they might want to play prank by deleting your account. Make sure you screenshot every necessary things that can serve as your evidence.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by buoyeola: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
blessedjohn:

Abeg call them again, probably they are sleeping....
Porto wants to ruin my 5k baba I no believe waiting I dey see.... Even as this their opponents don get red card
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by jetworldpee: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
femorra:

Try another browser
thanks bro,use three different browser, ucweb opera and native browser of blackberry Q5
all to no avail,merrybet no wan make I port nii jere,guess their juju catch me
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by THRILLING: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
pmann2:

Nairabet
E be like say nairabet don remove most scoring half market oo!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by PuntGenius: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
ayescopy:
pls house, am using this medium to reach out to 9japredict.com, pls rectify my acct. before casala go bust, my bal. is N300k plus and not N0.6, my user nm is ayescopy, I am not begging o, but am only calling ur attention to it tks. my fellow punters I came here to report that 9japredict did not pay my N100k withdrawal, instead they return it back to my acct. and today God has multiply it by 3, 9japredict reflected that in my acct. later change it to 0 naira. any of their agent or who ever knows them pls. shld tel them o. tks.

Bros, the first step u shud take now is to gather evidence, check your account details and download all ur transactions from the last time u requested for payout till now, keep that somewhere, now try to contact them to see if they will take it as an error or if they want to proof stubborn. From there I will tell u the next step to take. How person go win and u no go pay

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by PuntGenius: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
ayescopy:

Bros, the first step u shud take now is to gather evidence, check your account details and download all ur transactions from the last time u requested for payout till now, keep that somewhere, now try to contact them to see if they will take it as an error or if they want to proof stubborn. From there I will tell u the next step to take. How person go win and u no go pay
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
buoyeola:

Porto wants to ruin my 5k baba I no believe waiting I dey see.... Even as this their opponents don get red card
asiin ehnn..porto fall hand gann ooo
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Generalkorex(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Where oga calebsky go o.abi he don follow him oga travel out of the country.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by PuntGenius: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Network issues, didn't know the post has gone through
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pmann2(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
THRILLING:
E be like say nairabet don remove most scoring half market oo!!!

Check well... Most scoring half still dey... U go see am after 2ND half result
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by okonja(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Porto ported ma last ticket to a port hole.. angry angry

Tomorrow is another day...It's 9pm, Time for VFL market... grin grin grin

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Xata: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
VENEZUELA: Primera Division
21:30
Dep. Petare - Dep. Anzoategui
☻ TIP: X/2 (Half Time/Full Time)
☻ ODD: 5.50

I SEE AM FOR PAGE... BUT I GO ONLY PLAY AM HT DRAW.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by okonja(m): 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
I wonder what these 5 guest are viewing on this thread. I suspect bookie managers undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by shady16: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
jetworldpee:

thanks bro,use three different browser, ucweb opera and native browser of blackberry Q5
all to no avail,merrybet no wan make I port nii jere,guess their juju catch me

Try another device entirely.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by okonja(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
To those sending PM concerning VFL, am very sorry you have to read this post of mine again

okonja:

I have wanted to say this before now, I don't have the time to type, but thank God, You catalysed me tonight.

though he is no more using Monsuru, but I believe he's still on here,
though the guy is lousy, but I got some experience from his posts...If you asked how, I would tell you.

Not everyone on here can boast of 101% strategy of punting, everything is 50/50 chance. Far back the time he discovered the loop hole in VTennis then, he do upload his screenshot and people see it as attention seeking, fine.. it is, but I saw it as a guide line to his winning tricks, after few hours of looking through his screenshots well, I figured it out, and I too stared hitting the VTennis.

Now it's VFL thats on point now: a guy on here dropped a link to download an ebook on VFL strategy few weeks back, I don't know if anyone followed, Monsuru commented on that post and begged the guy to delete the link simply because he too want to make money from it. I followed up, and eventually discovered it was just a preview copy, the main ebook is for sale for just 2k from the guy. I paid for it, www.nairaland.com/attachments/2063324_truut_jpegbeb7c2833d1007c9c59d7fa50c08481a
and its kinda bulky for me to read...I hate theory, I just like practicals.

He listed some strategies, I looked the ebook well, and picked out these 2 things:
The real names of each teams and The Class of each teams... I tried to understand other things my own way, and that's what have being using to HIT the VFL. Many guys have mailed me about it which I turned down except Smarjatt which we have being exchanging mails before now....Sorry to other guys If i don't reply your mail, I don't know how to explain ma trick.

I don't upload screenshot so as to oppress OR lure you to buy any ebook like Monsuru used to post, am only uploading them for possibly someone like me that would think outside the box and figure out the trick like I used to do.

CONCLUSION
I am the KING of VFL for now, don't hate, It's not easy to predict all the 6-8 matches 3 times consecutively...just look at my screenshots anytime I upload them, OR go through previous ones, you will figure it out grin grin

Peace!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2060199_vfll_jpeg87da3d6451d24049dd6b48e6468738cc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2062984_vvfl_jpeg3bc7412fd267dcf7afc12d2191543dfa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2061110_vflll_jpeg61311031c01a2d3ffa33b8ce9bbe952f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2064379_v3_jpeg438de1ee932140b9c89d5ef2dab64d9f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2064380_v2_jpegf08b17c5cb368f33e38b3cf0fee14f54

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2064381_v1_jpeg0904854e225109bfb7ef8e481490620a

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pryme(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
okonja:
To those sending PM concerning VFL, am very sorry you have to read this post of mine again

I recognize this strategy it's suppose to be the first 4 games, but yours goes up to 6 games at a go. the only problem is consistency in winning
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by okonja(m): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
pryme:

I recognize this strategy it's suppose to be the first 4 games, but yours goes up to 6 games at a go. the only problem is consistency in winning

There is a logic behind consistent winning (get familiar with the statistics board, you will see what I always see.. wink), I can do the whole 8 games 7 times in a season which is almost 28 odds in 30mins depending on selection.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by taiocol: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
win after a long time

1. 25.01.15 01:00
Lake Erie Monsters - San Antonio Rampage
(Under/Over 7,5 goals)
Customer type: Under @ 1.30
Result: Under
2. 25.01.15 01:00
Wanderers SC - Wellington Phoenix FC (Under/Over
2,5 goals in 1st half)
Customer type: Under @ 1.30
Result: Under
3. 25.01.15 02:00
Uanl Tigres - Club Tijuana (Under/Over 1,5 goals)
Customer type: Over @ 1.40
Result: Over
4. 25.01.15 00:00
Chepo FC - Alianza FC (Under/Over 1,5 goals)
Customer type: Over @ 1.40
Result: Over
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Akabay(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
okonja:

There is a logic behind consistent winning (get familiar with the statistics board, you will see what I always see.. wink), I can do the whole 8 games 7 times in a season which is almost 28 odds in 30mins depending on selection.
U gat pm, as a matter of urgency pls
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
This Sevilla match go cast via Most scoring half

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by SwitchTel(m): 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
suxxman:
This Sevilla match go cast via Most scoring half

like!!! make we dey watch sha
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by teezy00: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
guys btw nairabet,bet9ja n merrybet wic is more reliable
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by siegfried99(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
teezy00:
guys btw nairabet,bet9ja n merrybet wic is more reliable

Naira.bet.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Tomjazzy2: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Generalkorex:

you dey see wetin I dey see too
my guy d tin jst tire me. No form of recover at all. Imagine just one team spoiling my cool accumulation. The last game on the slip at that. I know what I would have done if the live play was functional.

For der mind dem sabi sumtim angry
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by finest0007(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
sazibass:

nice one finest.... I follow u chop dis one.. waiting for 2mao's own

Nice one man,but nairabet na thief o.DNB was 1.35 with merrybet.Some bookie own even reach 1.40..Enjoy your profit all the same smiley
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by SwitchTel(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
i see a draw in psg match, playing ft draw just incase
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by BasseyJ(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Xata braga first half X just played. Thanks for the greens.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Timbuktu14(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
PSG delaying my 12k ticket. Lipsealed.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Xata: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
BasseyJ:
Xata braga first half X just played. Thanks for the greens.

YES NOW NA SECOND HALF REMAIN.

I NO EVEN PLAY THE SECOND ONE I POSTED BUT HT WON ALSO.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Generalkorex(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
my guy d tin jst tire me. No form of recover at all. Imagine just one team spoiling my cool accumulation. The last game on the slip at that. I know what I would have done if the live play was functional.

For der mind dem sabi sumtim angry
no mind them. I see dat congo goal coming.bt them no lemme stake.them just comot everything

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.