Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (1471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1831125 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by geeotabor(m): 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jong psv vs Jong twente
First half result DRAW
ODD 2.20
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by link2ok(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
jetworldpee:

+1,+2 -1 means?
handicap ba?

No na Legicap... grin jst kidding na handicap
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pietre(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Angers - Brest X 3.00
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by taovilla: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
am still a learner....boss okonja....ur boi need help ooooo

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by okonja(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
iykofias:
naah, he meant those who would rather teach than monsuru screenshot all ova d thread

Teach those who don't wanna take risk of learning shey? grin grin

Tomjazzy2:
lolz. Neither of the two bro. Hope you are aware Merrybet have stopped Vtennis, probably becuase of things like this. Nairabet also had to modify some markets on same vtennis for some strange reasons. The bookies will never fold their arms and watch you wreck them. Just hope you understand my analytical drift

I swear down...only thing that can save em bookies is if they stop VFL....No matter how the system changes, I know my way... You can take that from me.

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by okonja(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
taovilla:
am still a learner....boss okonja....ur boi need help ooooo

Weldone, you getting it right
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by taovilla: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
okonja:

Weldone, you getting it right

boss pls which match day is advice able to place bet...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by okonja(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
taovilla:

boss pls which match day is advice able to place bet...

My brother na anyday oh!...Just use statistics board to check their performance. That's all
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by okonja(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
SwitchTel:
Benfica everywhere. Hope there won't be surprises

Seriously, I dey fear lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kodimoore(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
THANK U.

neroflo:
thank me leta
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by taovilla: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
okonja:

My brother na anyday oh!...Just use statistics board to check their performance. That's all

thanks boss...i will give u feed back
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by smajatt(m): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
okonja:

I swear down...only thing that can save em bookies is if they stop VFL....No matter how the system changes, I know my way... You can take that from me.

bro na wa for you oooooo... no need to post screenshot again now.... don't be surprise if you lose a huge amount on purposeful flaws... i dey yarn you from experience... if i share a guy with you enh, he has made over 300k with vfl in 1 week... as in the guy is good and you no fit sabi...

what last in this world is what is best kept a secret... pardon me guys but its the truth and it ain't selfishness.. for anyone who wants to leaarn vfl its the easiest money making bet just take your time to study it....

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by okonja(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tired of PM's, Am dropping this now

EASIEST VFL TRICK

OVER 1.5 GOALS- Most matches in the VFL league records 2 or more goals. When the top flight teams play the lower class teams. Back over 1.5 goals. When the top class teams play the middle class teams, check the goal conceded by the middle class teams. If they leak in goals. Back over 1.5goals. if a lower class team is playing a lower class team. Back over 1.5 goals.

Since Over 1.5 goals carries very low odd , you can choose accumulate at most 2 games to get a better profit.

*NOTE*: There are two things involve. It's either you win the bookie or vice-versa.....Goodluck cool cool

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by smajatt(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
just to show i wanna help...
the first 2 people to send me a mail will get a free ebook on vfl and a calculator which will help you and systems you can use to explore the vfl world... just 2 people mind you i bought those ebooks with huge money and have made my money back *5 sef... am giving it out for free...

SENT.....
I have sent it to 7 people.. am sorry if i did not send it to you.... to those i sent it to, if you got any question message me...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mikechinos:
21:00 Ferreira - Benfica
Tip: 2 (1X2) 1.54
-----------------------------------------------
Today
19:00 D.R. Congo - Tunisia
Tip: 2 (1X2) 2.38
Today
19:00 Empoli - Udinese
Tip: X (1X2) 3.30
Today
20:30 Angers - Brest
Tip: X (1X2, 1st Half) 2.00
total ,, odd ,, 20+
Bros u too de follow ds guy...d guy try fr draws ysterday o
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by okonja(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
smajatt:

bro na wa for you oooooo... no need to post screenshot again now.... don't be surprise if you lose a huge amount on purposeful flaws... i dey yarn you from experience... if i share a guy with you enh, he has made over 300k with vfl in 1 week... as in the guy is good and you no fit sabi...

what last in this world is what is best kept a secret... pardon me guys but its the truth and it ain't selfishness.. for anyone who wants to leaarn vfl its the easiest money making bet just take your time to study it....

My guy..nothing dey happen....Many are called, few are chosen...Even if you drop the all whole trick you know from A-Z here, those who would dash the bookie their money would definitely dash...So what's the fuss...Abeg, freestyle yourself joor...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by iykofias(m): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
okonja:

pls dnt teach dem, jux giv them screenshot to overcome dia fear, in a short time they wil take risk. Plsssss
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by okonja(m): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
iykofias:
pls dnt teach dem, jux giv them screenshot to overcome dia fear, in a short time they wil take risk. Plsssss

That's why I have being uploading ma screenshots all this while. Thank God some guys are almost picking up
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by mylove007: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
smajatt:
the first 2 people to send me a mail will get a free ebook on vfl and a calculator which will help you and systems you can use to explore the vfl world... just 2 people mind you i bought those ebooks with huge money and have made my money back *5 sef... am giving it out for free...

SENT.....
I have sent it to 7 people.. am sorry if i did not send it to you.... to those i sent it to, if you got any question message me...
Bro, pls just saw this now. Pls send to me. Twodisciples @ yahoo . Com
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ayescopy: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

get a lawyer . . r u scared ? punting is not illegal, its 100% legal ..
get a lawyer , i say, and sue them . .
tks bro., am not scared, I ve said it in my post, if that is wat wil result to I wil definately sue them, I already have a lawyer
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by geeotabor(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Napoli vs genoa
First half result
Napoli win
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ujchief(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Less than 1.5 goals HT @ Nations cup always making sense.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Mikechinos(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
betaddict:

Bros u too de follow ds guy...d guy try fr draws ysterday o

yes bro I chop 40k from his picks on Sunday. so I decided to share his picks here . almost 3 hf/ft entered yesterday. and draws also
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by boladeen(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
ayescopy:
tks bro., am not scared, I ve said it in my post, if that is wat wil result to I wil definately sue them, I already have a lawyer
Bros u can collect extra money sef.ur lawyer should knw wat he'll do to let u win dat. grin
ayescopy:
Bros u can collect extra money sef.ur lawyer should knw wat he'll do to let u win dat.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ayescopy: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
helo ppl, I said I wil keep u posted on 9JAPREDICT PAYOUT PALAVA(that is the topic) ve taken and even print on hard copy my bet slip, acct. statement, beting history etc., and I sent them a mail this morning and also spoke wit them, they replied my mail after d second time that they are working on it, and promised to resolve the issue, am patiently waiting, I wil send a reminder tomoro. I really aprct u guys, AN INJURY TO ONE, IS AN INJURY TO ALL. want all to learn frm this issue. tks.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by lordraiden(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Does anyone know if the "system" method of betting yields much money??I'd like ta know
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Agassa: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Do not be deceived by all this scammers trying to sell their VFL ebooks.

If you know you are really making profit from VFL,then do the needful my showing screen shot of your one full day bet history on VFL alone. You are showing us screen shots of the ones you won,what about the others?

You should also put it in consideration that if you are playing games averaging 1.30 odd,and you played 35 games losing only 10,you will still not be in profit....that's how bad VFL is!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ayescopy: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
boladeen:

Bros u can collect extra money sef.ur lawyer should knw wat he'll do to let u win dat. grin
Bros u can collect extra money sef.ur lawyer should knw wat he'll do to let u win dat.
tks bro.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by lordraiden(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
ayescopy:
helo ppl, I said I wil keep u posted on 9JAPREDICT PAYOUT PALAVA(that is the topic) ve taken and even print on hard copy my bet slip, acct. statement, beting history etc., and I sent them a mail this morning and also spoke wit them, they replied my mail after d second time that they are working on it, and promised to resolve the issue, am patiently waiting, I wil send a reminder tomoro. I really aprct u guys, AN INJURY TO ONE, IS AN INJURY TO ALL. want all to learn frm this issue. tks.
9japredict swept some guys' money today
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by finest0007(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
memoman:

pls, Wats d different btw draw no bet and straight winning because odd for straight winning is much higher dan dat of draw no bet.I need ur explanation on dis d king

In the case of straight win,if they draw,you lose your money

In the case of Draw no bet,you get your stake back if they draw
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by segxi1960: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
smajatt:

My Chairman, abeg send to me too.. Shegxi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by finest0007(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Agassa:
Do not be deceived by all this scammers trying to sell their VFL ebooks.

If you know you are really making profit from VFL,then do the needful my showing screen shot of your one full day bet history on VFL alone. You are showing us screen shots of the ones you won,what about the others?

You should also put it in consideration that if you are playing games averaging 1.30 odd,and you played 35 games losing only 10,you will still not be in profit....that's how bad VFL is!

Three alomo for you..They are all scammers,vfl isnt really as attractive as it seems..In two hours,i raised 10k to 19k last week..In an hour i was down to 4k..That was when i just pack up.No matter how those guys claim to have studied it,truth is there is no trend with vfl

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.