Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (1560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1833402 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by remzydee(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
waooh, am seeing good job here, really the punters in the house are really doing Good,(the punting master).
I am sure to hit some greens tomorrow with the help of members here, #peace
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by godoluwa(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
dis thread don bcum market place o.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by siegfried99(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
If u wanna fund your acct...contact me via whatstapp
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by godoluwa(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
remzydee:
waooh, am seeing good job here, really the punters in the house are really doing Good,(the punting master).
I am sure to hit some greens tomorrow with the help of members here, #peace
just take am easy. many av gne to villa. i dnt wanna mention names
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by yemi2plus(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
lordfalcao:
they should? Are the mighty ones fallen? Is the noi group dead?

These men of rear attributes are the best I have ever worked/working with all my life; I doubt if these heroes can even bend not to talk of falling. They are up, strong and flying.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ujchief(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
With all the fuss about vfl, I ventured into the market this evening. Its quite interesting and easy to master. I don't know if its only with this one I just played but over 1.5 was sure; and Lagos fc was just beating everybody blue-black both home and away.

Didn't stake much, just in the hundreds and success rate was okk. It was even fun seeing the scores change every 2 seconds cheesy

So what's the e-book all about
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by remzydee(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
ujchief:
With all the fuss about vfl, I ventured into the market this evening. Its quite interesting and easy to master. I don't know if its only with this one I just played but over 1.5 was sure; and Lagos fc was just beating everybody blue-black both home and away.

Didn't stake much, just in the hundreds and success rate was okk. It was even fun seeing the scores change every 2 seconds cheesy

So what's the e-book all about
thanks for the analysis bro,but what have come to understand is that,merrybet,nairabet and other bookers name for each team differs,for example uyo in merrybet might be calabar in nairabet... #justmaview..pls reply on this
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by remzydee(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
godoluwa:
just take am easy. many av gne to villa. i dnt wanna mention names
yeah am pretty aware and am taking precaution(secret reader of this thread) even in ma hood here,lotta red paint...
no homo bro and yes thanks for your advice
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by CHARLEH(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
CHARLEH:
Al Arabi Doha SC - Al Jaish Qat (Under/Over 3,5 goals)
Customer type: Under @ 1.50

WONN
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Buchukwu: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
ib4real95:

pls lemme send u mtn 2k and hlp me dep 1k5.. thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by lordfalcao(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
yemi2plus:

These men of rear attributes are the best I have ever worked/working with all my life; I doubt if these heroes can even bend not to talk of falling. They are up, strong and flying.
praise be God
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abimloaded(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
Let me reveal to you all some of the vfl tricks...

I really don't like posting it here because there are agents of the bookmakers here.

There is a team on VFL that its match always end in Over 2.5 (90%).

Those who are very observant must have known this team.

VFL Lagos (Merrybet).

If you know how to mange your bankroll on staking on their over 2.5 odds... you will surely be making profit from it. [MONEY MANAGEMENT] …

those that have gotten my package should use the Excel Application to calculate the money target and the stake calculation.

Below is the Conversion table for VFL Lagos for the benefit of those who don't use Merrybet.

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abimloaded(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
remzydee:

thanks for the analysis bro,but what have come to understand is that,merrybet,nairabet and other bookers name for each team differs,for example uyo in merrybet might be calabar in nairabet... #justmaview..pls reply on this

This is what you need !!!!

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by PuntGenius: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Abimloaded:

The big reason why people lose so hard is greed. What shall it profit you to stake on big odds and lose your funds or stake on low odds and win ?

consistency matters a lot in punting.

Remember; I'M A SLOW WALKER BUT I NEVER WALK BACKWARD.

To your attention ; The Video tutorial I sent to them teaches About First half Draw. the odd is always 2.00+ so don't complain about what's not your business. let those who have gotten it come and make their complain.

Why didn't u post the half time draw games here if you were sure of urself, instead u posted cheap Odds that could come easily, well enough of the arguments, the gullible mugus will always pay. I am just curious why you can't make yourself a millionaire first before taking money for others. Why can't u make millions in less than 30 minutes with your tricks. I am sure if it's really working for u, u won't have time to reply me.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abimloaded(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
PuntGenius:

Why didn't u post the half time draw games here if you were sure of urself, instead u posted cheap Odds that could come easily, well enough of the arguments, the gullible mugus will always pay. I am just curious why you can't make yourself a millionaire first before taking money for others. Why can't u make millions in less than 30 minutes with your tricks. I am sure if it's really working for u, u won't have time to reply me.

I posted a trick up there. Please quote me if after trying that trick as instructed (painful you don't have the vfl calculator) . and you still don't make profit.

And if you see Lagos playing Under 2.5 for about 30%.

My ways... Your problem.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by SwitchTel(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
PuntGenius:

Don't judge anyone untill clients come and complain. If they don't then he's fine. Till then free his p bro. Different stroke for different folks. Plus he has track record here of posting good tips.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kkash: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Oga calebsky I salute oo.....ur tips dn plenty so teeey person dn confuse wetin to pick....reduce am small abeg
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by remzydee(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
kkash:
Oga calebsky I salute oo.....ur tips dn plenty so teeey person dn confuse wetin to pick....reduce am small abeg
and if he reduce am,na you go first complain say he no dey post tips.... humannature shaa
they would never know what they want.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kkash: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
remzydee:

and if he reduce am,na you go first complain say he no dey post tips.... humannature shaa
they would never know what they want.
ogbeni....ur name no resemble calebsky naaa....shuoooo
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ericgold(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
DO SINGLES OR ACCA...............HOPE IT TURNS OUT GREEN..

BASKET BALL/ICE HOCKEY
Type of bet: Accumulator
Total betting amount: 300.00
Bonus: 747.78
Possible Win: 7477.80
Won: 0.00
1. 07.02.15 03:30
San Antonio Spurs - Miami Heat (San Antonio Spurs Under/Over 97.5 points)
Customer type: Over 97.5 points @ 1.85
Result:
2. 07.02.15 01:00
Indiana Pacers - Cleveland Cavaliers (Cleveland Cavaliers Under/Over 101.5 points)
Customer type: Over 101.5 points @ 1.90
Result:
3. 07.02.15 01:30
Detroit Pistons - Denver Nuggets (Detroit Pistons Under/Over 105.5 points)
Customer type: Over 105.5 points @ 1.85
Result:
4. 07.02.15 01:30
Atlanta Hawks - Golden State Warriors (Golden State Warriors Under/Over 107.5 points)
Customer type: Over 107.5 points @ 1.85
Result:
5. 07.02.15 01:00
Grand Rapids Griffins - Rochester Americans (1X2)
Customer type: Grand Rapids Griffins @ 1.85
Result:
6. 07.02.15 03:00
Calgary Flames - Pittsburgh Penguins (Under/Over 7.5 goals)
Customer type: Under 7.5 goals @ 1.12
Result:
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by remzydee(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
kkash:

ogbeni....ur name no resemble calebsky naaa....shuoooo
na aregbesola my name be naa, mufu
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Longfellow: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Longfellow:
International Tournament

Austria vs Italy

*Austria yesterday won Slovenia,as Italy won Slovakia. .Slovakia on this tour. with 2nd,or in this case we can say 3rd roster,as best players are in NHL and KHL and 2nd team is at home playing Slovakia tour. with Germans and Swiss's. .

*Austria in best possible roster as this tour. means a lot to them,afcours,without few players which playing in NHL and KHL,but still,one level up realtive on Italy..Austria's goalie Starkbaum is very good in Eliteserien and due to the fact that Austria plays at home and motive is high I cannot close my eyes on this one.

Tip: Austria AH-1 @ 2.10
Goodluck

WON. . .
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pietre(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Abimloaded:
Let me reveal to you all some of the vfl tricks...

I really don't like posting it here because there are agents of the bookmakers here.

There is a team on VFL that its match always end in Over 2.5 (90%).

Those who are very observant must have known this team.

VFL Lagos (Merrybet).

If you know how to mange your bankroll on staking on their over 2.5 odds... you will surely be making profit from it. [MONEY MANAGEMENT] …

those that have gotten my package should use the Excel Application to calculate the money target and the stake calculation.

Below is the Conversion table for VFL Lagos for the benefit of those who don't use Merrybet.

Inshort use matringale... lagos is good at over 2,5 but there are some season they go like 5 games under so using matringale will make u recover with profit..... brillant dude will know this..
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by lilclin(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
ericgold:
DO SINGLES OR ACCA...............HOPE IT TURNS OUT GREEN..

BASKET BALL/ICE HOCKEY
Type of bet: Accumulator
Total betting amount: 300.00
Bonus: 747.78
Possible Win: 7477.80
Won: 0.00
1. 07.02.15 03:30
San Antonio Spurs - Miami Heat (San Antonio Spurs Under/Over 97.5 points)
Customer type: Over 97.5 points @ 1.85
Result:
2. 07.02.15 01:00
Indiana Pacers - Cleveland Cavaliers (Cleveland Cavaliers Under/Over 101.5 points)
Customer type: Over 101.5 points @ 1.90
Result:
3. 07.02.15 01:30
Detroit Pistons - Denver Nuggets (Detroit Pistons Under/Over 105.5 points)
Customer type: Over 105.5 points @ 1.85
Result:
4. 07.02.15 01:30
Atlanta Hawks - Golden State Warriors (Golden State Warriors Under/Over 107.5 points)
Customer type: Over 107.5 points @ 1.85
Result:
5. 07.02.15 01:00
Grand Rapids Griffins - Rochester Americans (1X2)
Customer type: Grand Rapids Griffins @ 1.85
Result:
6. 07.02.15 03:00
Calgary Flames - Pittsburgh Penguins (Under/Over 7.5 goals)
Customer type: Under 7.5 goals @ 1.12
Result:
odds don change o
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abimloaded(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
pietre:

Inshort use matringale... lagos is good at over 2,5 but there are some season they go like 5 games under so using matringale will make u recover with profit..... brillant dude will know this..

A single bet will help you recover your 5times loss + profit with the use of the vfl calculator.

not saying more than this.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by shady16: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
PuntGenius:

Free this dude plz.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pietre(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
Abimloaded:

A single bet will help you recover your 5times loss + profit with the use of the vfl calculator.

not saying more than this.

We are both saying the same thing... he who knows how to use matringale does not need any vfl calculator.. All you need is your mobile phone calculator or ur system calculator....
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by neroflo: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
wetin dae xup 4 hia cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked sad angry grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by aity2011(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
pietre:

We are both saying the same thing... he who knows how to use matringale does not need any vfl calculator.. All you need is your mobile phone calculator or ur system calculator....
what is matringale. And wat r we calculating wit d calculator?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by shady16: 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
aity2011:

cheesy

Mathematics
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Francheezy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
aity2011:

Lol... Baba u go learn oooohhhhh... See L for your back.. LEARNER
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by neroflo: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
lol
st ettiene grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.