Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1833813 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 16, 2014
If you are just hearing about Virtual Football League for the first time, there is no problem with that. The Virtual Football League is a simulated football League played on MerryBet, 1960Bet and NairaBet. The League Comprises of 16 teams and in a Season, they play 30 matches. In a Typical Day we have 9 seasons. Each Season lasts for two (2) hours and each match on a Matchday lasts for three (3) minutes. Now, in a typical Season, I make N1500 a season or more but my minimum target is N1500. For a newbie, your Minimum target is N1000 and I play four seasons daily 90% of the time. 4 seasons X 1500 (per season) = N6000 for me daily. When I achieve this, I cashout and resume the next day. This is a systematic business/work approach to me. I do not exceed my target and plan for the day.

Some days back, I told someone this same truth but he rebuffed it. He said, "you cannot make money with VFL. I have tried it. I won but I also lost what I won the same day." Many people play VFL like they do with live football. They look at the odds and say, "ok..it means this team will win or I'd play over goals...etc". You cannot do that in vfl and prosper. Yes, you may win some...but then you'd experience a merrygo round winning-losing phase. VFL is systematic because it is a programmed stuff and if you follow a system, you can make cool money from it. Prior to this time, only MerryBet didn't customise the names of the teams but they have done that now. What do I mean? There are 16 standard teams and they all have their different strengths. And in other to win in VFL, you should know the strengths of these different teams (similarly to live league system). So a Madrid strength team, is represented as 'Lagos Stars' on merrybet, 'Lagos stars' on Nairabet and 'Lagos' on 1960bet. Berlin for example is 'Kaduna' on Merrybet, 'Aba Lions' on Nairabet and 'Ibadan' on 1960bet. You grab? Yes you do. All these customised names by the above platforms represents an already standard names which Merrybet was using but changed it recently. Perhaps to confuse you but does it make any difference? Nope! We win all the same.

I have detailed a comprehensive step by step approach to winning in VFL for a newbie or for someone has in time past lost money on VFL. It is time to recover all. Like I said on a thread a while back. Do not try to make all the money in one day. But if you see it as winning N3000 - N4000 daily, that will be N90,000 - N120,000 monthly respectively without working the same amount of hours daily some people work. Welcome to you own paid employment. The consistency of patience will make you win and achieve your own financial goals if you do not get greedy, Cocky, naïve and greedy (I had to mention it again). Greed is why a lot of folks lose their money online.

Use money to begath money... Get this Manual/Ebook/Textbook/Material...or whatever you may call it and patiently build your income. Please Check my signature for my contact details.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by jadollee(m): 1:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Alfreton o 1.5, port vale o 1.5, rochadle u 3.5, doncaster u 3.5, macclefield u3.5, northampton u 4.5, whitehawk u3.5, chalton o1.5, eastleigh o1.5, halifax 1, shrewbury 1, cambridge 1:0, galatasary 1:0, bristol 2:0, cardiff o1.5, yeovil o1.5, atletico madrid u3.5, bayerleker 0:2, welling o1.5, brendford o1.5....... Select ur choice I let's hope a GREENISH DAY

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by onenessone: 2:08am On Sep 16, 2014
Pls house, is over 2.5 d same as under 3.5, if not pls explain d difference. much thanks in advance.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ga1ba2003(m): 2:19am On Sep 16, 2014
chineduho:

What market were you trading?
vfl
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ga1ba2003(m): 2:30am On Sep 16, 2014
mamaya: Please I can't get to see this Austria game..lafnitz vs SAJ klagenfurt,they place since evening and the final scores isn't showing yet.pls
check futbol24.com
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Buddyy(m): 3:23am On Sep 16, 2014
ProEngineer: If you are just hearing about Virtual Football League for the first time, there is no problem with that. The Virtual Football League is a simulated football League played on MerryBet, 1960Bet and NairaBet. The League Comprises of 16 teams and in a Season, they play 30 matches. In a Typical Day we have 9 seasons. Each Season lasts for two (2) hours and each match on a Matchday lasts for three (3) minutes. Now, in a typical Season, I make N1500 a season or more but my minimum target is N1500. For a newbie, your Minimum target is N1000 and I play four seasons daily 90% of the time. 4 seasons X 1500 (per season) = N6000 for me daily. When I achieve this, I cashout and resume the next day. This is a systematic business/work approach to me. I do not exceed my target and plan for the day.

Some days back, I told someone this same truth but he rebuffed it. He said, "you cannot make money with VFL. I have tried it. I won but I also lost what I won the same day." Many people play VFL like they do with live football. They look at the odds and say, "ok..it means this team will win or I'd play over goals...etc". You cannot do that in vfl and prosper. Yes, you may win some...but then you'd experience a merrygo round winning-losing phase. VFL is systematic because it is a programmed stuff and if you follow a system, you can make cool money from it. Prior to this time, only MerryBet didn't customise the names of the teams but they have done that now. What do I mean? There are 16 standard teams and they all have their different strengths. And in other to win in VFL, you should know the strengths of these different teams (similarly to live league system). So a Madrid strength team, is represented as 'Lagos Stars' on merrybet, 'Lagos stars' on Nairabet and 'Lagos' on 1960bet. Berlin for example is 'Kaduna' on Merrybet, 'Aba Lions' on Nairabet and 'Ibadan' on 1960bet. You grab? Yes you do. All these customised names by the above platforms represents an already standard names which Merrybet was using but changed it recently. Perhaps to confuse you but does it make any difference? Nope! We win all the same.

I have detailed a comprehensive step by step approach to winning in VFL for a newbie or for someone has in time past lost money on VFL. It is time to recover all. Like I said on a thread a while back. Do not try to make all the money in one day. But if you see it as winning N3000 - N4000 daily, that will be N90,000 - N120,000 monthly respectively without working the same amount of hours daily some people work. Welcome to you own paid employment. The consistency of patience will make you win and achieve your own financial goals if you do not get greedy, Cocky, naïve and greedy (I had to mention it again). Greed is why a lot of folks lose their money online.

Use money to begath money... Get this Manual/Ebook/Textbook/Material...or whatever you may call it and patiently build your income. Please Check my signature for my contact details.
Guy better edit dis post and run 4rm dis thread b4 dem wake up beging bash u...u make #120k monthly na ur eye dey like dis?? cheesy cheesy cheesy bobos!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by encrypt(m): 3:32am On Sep 16, 2014
Wish us greens

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by simmerase: 4:29am On Sep 16, 2014
simmerase: >>>The CHALLENGE<<<

PROJECT N200 to N11000 in 10 BETS

10th Attempt

15.09.14 18:00

PHASE 1 - BET 2

Besiktas Istanbul - Caykur Rizespor (1X2)
Customer type: Besiktas Istanbul @ 1.50
Result:

Stake: 320
Returns: 480

Project Cost: 200
Returns: 0
Pending: 11000
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by simmerase: 4:35am On Sep 16, 2014
Just a little Tip:

>>>You accumulate 10games in 1 slip; I accumulate 10games in 10slips.
>>>You bet, say 1k in that accumulation; I bet 200 for the next 10days bet.
>>>You lose ALL in 1day; I lose mine in 3rd, 4th or 5th bet.

So why the beef?
We're both playing the same game. The only difference; you lose 1k same day. I lose 200 after somedays. Bookies 200, not mine.

Think house, before u cast stones.

#UnthinkingCritics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Greenified(m): 4:40am On Sep 16, 2014
simmerase:

Project Cost: 200
Returns: 0
Pending: 11000
Insanity is when you do the same thing and expect different results.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by simmerase: 4:40am On Sep 16, 2014
>>>The CHALLENGE<<<

PROJECT N200 to N11000 in 10 BETS

11th Attempt

16.09.14 19:45

PHASE 1 - BET 1

Borussia Dortmund - Arsenal FC (Under/Over 2,5 goals)
Customer type: Over @ 1.60
Result:

Stake: 200
Returns: 320
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by simmerase: 4:41am On Sep 16, 2014
Greenified:
Insanity is when you do the same thing and expect different results.

I'm not sure if u made a point. Unless you're saying u don't accumulate. Then I will say: different strokes for different folks.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 16, 2014
simmerase: Just a little Tip:

>>>You accumulate 10games in 1 slip; I accumulate 10games in 10slips.
>>>You bet, say 1k in that accumulation; I bet 200 for the next 10days bet.
>>>You lose ALL in 1day; I lose mine in 3rd, 4th or 5th bet.

So why the beef?
We're both playing the same game. The only difference; you lose 1k same day. I lose 200 after somedays. Bookies 200, not mine.

Think house, before u cast stones.

#UnthinkingCritics
What people are saying is that u dont know how to select ur games. If u want to roll, u dont go for a straigth win. U go for draw no bet. For example one sure game was orebro vs kalmar @1.85. The odd for draw no bet was around 1.35.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Estimable(m): 5:59am On Sep 16, 2014
ga1ba2003: vfl
Football or tennis
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by dungas30(m): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2014
ProEngineer: If you are just hearing about Virtual Football League for the first time, there is no problem with that. The Virtual Football League is a simulated football League played on MerryBet, 1960Bet and NairaBet. The League Comprises of 16 teams and in a Season, they play 30 matches. In a Typical Day we have 9 seasons. Each Season lasts for two (2) hours and each match on a Matchday lasts for three (3) minutes. Now, in a typical Season, I make N1500 a season or more but my minimum target is N1500. For a newbie, your Minimum target is N1000 and I play four seasons daily 90% of the time. 4 seasons X 1500 (per season) = N6000 for me daily. When I achieve this, I cashout and resume the next day. This is a systematic business/work approach to me. I do not exceed my target and plan for the day.

na him u still dey hok. a papetual poverty is the name of ur sickness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by dungas30(m): 6:11am On Sep 16, 2014
Yungmilio2: W. Johnson - P. Kos
Johnson on game 1
tempt in @ 3.05
oboy which game b diz
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ojigbijigbi: 6:21am On Sep 16, 2014
dungas30: oboy which game b diz

o mo score .... vtenis na hin b dat
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by diji04(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2014
Collect am quick quick b4 e de too late.* Atletico madrid win. * Juventus win. * dortmond half time double chance 1x. * bayer leverkusen handicap +1. Total odd. 4.4 goodluck guys.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by macquest: 6:33am On Sep 16, 2014
macquest: Bro, let me use your method for tonight....>>>
PROJECT N300 to N10000 in 10 BETS
1st Attempt
16.09.14 01:40
PHASE 1 - BET 1
Colorado Rockies - Los Angeles Dodgers (1 2)
Customer type: Los Angeles Dodgers @ 1.70
Result:
Stake: 300
Returns: 510
Please stake what you can afford to lose o
Bet Won...profit 210

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by diji04(m): 6:38am On Sep 16, 2014
Nairabet na thief see wetin de give juventus to win 1.11 while nairastake give 1.42 chai see confirm exploitation from nairabet.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ericgold(m): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2014
Galatasaray--1
Benfica---1
As monaco---2
Liverpool---1
Real madrid--1
Olympiacos---2
Juventus---1
Borussia dortmund----1

English league
Cardiff city---over 1.5
Brentford fc---over 1.5
Blackpool---2
Reading----1
Shrewbury---1
Mansfield---2
Whitehawk fc--under 3.5

Ur advise is needed ASAP
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by oshioke2012: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2014
hi guys... have u guys tried displaying some of this betting sites on system?
its a whole different experience
nd jst incase any1 requires a laptop for dis purpose or for any other purpose, den u check this thread

check dis thread for any 1 interested
https://www.nairaland.com/1587847/quick-sales-brand-new-hp#20789554
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2014
ericgold: Galatasaray--1
Benfica---1
As monaco---2
Liverpool---1
Real madrid--1
Olympiacos---2
Juventus---1
Borussia dortmund----1

English league
Cardiff city---over 1.5
Brentford fc---over 1.5
Blackpool---2
Reading----1
Shrewbury---1
Mansfield---2
Whitehawk fc--under 3.5

Ur advise is needed ASAP
for benfica.. btts would av bin a beta bet... madrid over 2, Lvpool over 2, Dorthmund over or Btts...d oda champions league match is spot in..
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by oshioke2012: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2014
hi guys... have u guys tried displaying some of this betting sites on system?
its a whole different experience
nd jst incase any1 requires a laptop for dia purpose or for any other purpose, den u check this

check dis post
https://www.nairaland.com/1587847/quick-sales-brand-new-hp#20789554
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by MrMann1(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2014
onenessone: Pls house, is over 2.5 d same as under 3.5, if not pls explain d difference. much thanks in advance.
Over 2.5 goals mean 3 goals and more
Under 3.5 goals mean nothing more than 3 goals
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Ulrich01(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2014
diji04: Nairabet na thief see wetin de give juventus to win 1.11 while nairastake give 1.42 chai see confirm exploitation from nairabet.

not only nairabet. its also the same tin in merrybet
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by thinkdip(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2014
tosag: What people are saying is that u dont know how to select ur games. If u want to roll, u dont go for a straigth win. U go for draw no bet. For example one sure game was orebro vs kalmar @1.85. The odd for draw no bet was around 1.35.
what's the meaning of draw no bet, pls explain

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by oshioke2012: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2014
i dont know if its just me or its not what i see, but bet365 offers double chance on vfl games... though the odds are small but i believe one can make a good profit if u are patient. havnt tried it cos i feel it reqiures a large capital
so has any1 in d houx tried it?
pls share experiences
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by polz(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2014
Buddyy: Guy better edit dis post and run 4rm dis thread b4 dem wake up beging bash u...u make #120k monthly na ur eye dey like dis?? cheesy cheesy cheesy bobos!!
E no taya you? grin cheesy
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by overdrive(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2014
thinkdip: what's the meaning of draw no bet, pls explain

Draw no bet means if ur chosen team draws d match ur stake will be returned but if they win u win likewise if they lose u lose ur stake. Next time just type draw no bet and google will do d rest.now run along grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by overdrive(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Where is lilchilz u never collect d game?

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.